Next Last
Marky Parlay

Frankfort, KY

#21 Oct 1, 2012
their all mine Chrissy!
child protector

Frankfort, KY

#22 Oct 1, 2012
Didnt Allen rape a 13yr old in his old club.and a 13yr old in a club thats why he had to get a partner to get the liqour lic for him
child protector

Frankfort, KY

#23 Oct 1, 2012
Allen likes to get girls drunk and rape them he'll be in jail soon watch
somebody

Bellevue, WA

#24 Oct 2, 2012
child protector wrote:
Allen likes to get girls drunk and rape them he'll be in jail soon watch
that is a fact and also i seen one night he was trying to kiss his sons girlfriend bridget at the bar she grabed his hand and went to the back with him while brent played a game,allen is a POS.
Allen S

Frankfort, KY

#25 Oct 2, 2012
WOOOW...You wish! You and your brother are a couple of cokeheads. If you want some Chris Palmer come on and get some. I will slap that taste out your mouth like I did before. You and your dumpy little bar is a P MANOS. KEEP TALKIN TOUGH
brent

Chicago, IL

#27 Oct 7, 2012
I need to know if it is true about Bridget and my father! We were going to get married but if what u say is true child protector, its not going to happen so please let me know asap! Thank u!
Otr

United States

#28 Oct 8, 2012
Brent, I understand that you live a life full of drugs, stealing and whatever else you can get away with, but by now you should know that the people on this site only run their mouths about other people because the are too chicken to approach them in person.
wasnt it in her home

United States

#29 Oct 8, 2012
child protector wrote:
Didnt Allen rape a 13yr old in his old club.and a 13yr old in a club thats why he had to get a partner to get the liqour lic for him
Check with the commonwealth attorney that prosecuted, or rather pled it out, because seems to me he broke into a house and raped a girl. Open records request maybe? THAT is only one reason he couldn't have a business for some time. He's dirty. If you ask enough questions around town you will find that females should steer clear of him.
COOTER OWNER Chris Palmer

Frankfort, KY

#30 Oct 8, 2012
OK! OK! ENOUGH TALK ALREADY! ALL OF THIS TALK IS MAKING ME HORN-AY! I HAVE WANTED ALLEN INSIDE ME FOR YEARS!! I ALWAYS WANTED THAT MAN! ME AND MY BROTHER CHRISSY USED TO PULL EACH OTHERS HAIR FIGHTIN OVER THAT COWBOY HAT WEARIN, MOTORCYCLE DRIVIN, NAVY SEAL! PLEASE ALLEN! GIVE IT TO ME!
Allen

Frankfort, KY

#31 Oct 18, 2012
COOTER OWNER Chris Palmer wrote:
OK! OK! ENOUGH TALK ALREADY! ALL OF THIS TALK IS MAKING ME HORN-AY! I HAVE WANTED ALLEN INSIDE ME FOR YEARS!! I ALWAYS WANTED THAT MAN! ME AND MY BROTHER CHRISSY USED TO PULL EACH OTHERS HAIR FIGHTIN OVER THAT COWBOY HAT WEARIN, MOTORCYCLE DRIVIN, NAVY SEAL! PLEASE ALLEN! GIVE IT TO ME!
Chris??? hahahahahahahahaha!!! I always knew I made you "horn-ay"
You know you and your old lady can both git some!
Shoulda Known

Frankfort, KY

#32 Oct 18, 2012
I always figured you were a homo Allen. Going around touchy feely on every guy you see. A low life like you will never stay in business anywhere. You try to brag about all the things you supposedly have done in your life. How can anyone believe anything you say when they can tell you are lying. Oh yeah, have you stole any tips lately. He steals tips from tables at Casa so beware if he is around when you put one on the table for those that really deserve it. F$ckin' thief!
COOTER OWNER Chris

Frankfort, KY

#33 Oct 19, 2012
2 for one tonight GUYS! in the back with me!
"save the whor es, ride a cowboy" Stay at Parlays tonight Chrissy! You aint takin my mens. Im gonna be drunk as a Cooter Brown. Have your way with me boys!
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#34 Nov 24, 2012
Glad the lying, stealing, jerk is back out of biz!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lonely heart 1 hr Amanda 36
Tammy Burleson in jail again 2 hr KathyL 20
is it bad if there is a 12 yr age gap in a rela... 4 hr Bystander 11
georgetown rd shops 4 hr No Doubt 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Litti 135,071
Looking for information about Twin Oaks Subdivi... 11 hr yes 7
Hey you 11 hr Citizen X 4
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web