United States

#1 Feb 4, 2013
I just filed my taxes a few days ago and I just noticed in a pile of mail that I got on Saturday that I forgot a 1099-INT form for $25 dollars what should I do and will I be in trouble!? This is the first time this has happened to me please help.

Finchville, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Probably won't impact it.

Frankfort, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2013
File an amended return. You'll be fine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shaq Young carrying concealed March 2014 45 min Jusaskin 5
Bobby Reed 47 min Citizen 4
Got the biggest D 1 hr Mark Vest 5
Gabe ford... 1 hr Mark Vest 7
Lean machine motorcycle shop 3 hr Reaper 17
NFL stadiums 30% empty 3 hr Reaper 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr John 167,956
Simon House Trash 5 hr Blm 46

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages