Whodatbe

Frankfort, KY

#1 Oct 26, 2009
What ever happened to her? Is she still with Jamie Pope?? Haven't seen them two around in a while!
Joe

Frankfort, KY

#2 Oct 26, 2009
I think she has about 3 kids now living in lburg.
jack burton

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2009
Joe wrote:
I think she has about 3 kids now living in lburg.
joe who?
Whodatbe

Frankfort, KY

#4 Oct 26, 2009
I know she has the one with Jamie, and then she has mixed twins. Wow, the story behind that one is a doozy!!
LOL

Frankfort, KY

#5 Oct 26, 2009
didn't know about the mixed twins
Whodatbe

Frankfort, KY

#6 Oct 26, 2009
Yep..I heard that Jamie made her go out and "make some money" and she ended up pregnant by a black guy. So she has mixed twins. But they are really cute! I also heard that she has lost all 3 of em because Social Services took them. But I don't know if it's true or not.
LOL

Frankfort, KY

#7 Oct 26, 2009
wow
guesswho

Frankfort, KY

#8 Oct 28, 2009
jamie and angel live in frankfort off of green wilson rd she does have lil mixed twins and i think she is strung out on crack again she is also runnin around with brandon crawley again even though her and jamie live together
ladydragonfly

Irvine, KY

#10 Mar 23, 2010
Whodatbe wrote:
What ever happened to her? Is she still with Jamie Pope?? Haven't seen them two around in a while!
I don't know who this is but Angel used to be my bestfriend actually we were more like sisters. I haven't seen her in years and haven't talked to her since she was pregnant with the twins I guess. It was to early to tell when I talked to her. I would like to get in touch with her if anyone see's this and could tell me how to reach her i would really appreciate it. Thank you.
old friend

Kansas City, MO

#12 Mar 27, 2010
i seen her a couple months ago i gave her 20 bucks and she did a fine job on riding me she was well worth it
wow

United States

#13 Mar 27, 2010
smack
stinky

Kansas City, MO

#14 Mar 27, 2010
you should see what she will do for 30 dollars
paige

Irvine, KY

#15 Mar 28, 2010
i really don't care what shes doing i'm just trying to find a way to get ahold of her.
hello

Frankfort, KY

#17 Jul 16, 2010
i no her brothers number,he can tell you here number.
Paige

Irvine, KY

#18 Aug 4, 2010
hello wrote:
i no her brothers number,he can tell you here number.
i would really be greatful if you would give it to me thank you
look

Frankfort, KY

#19 Aug 4, 2010
i talk to him and told him and he said she said she dosent want to give the number out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bone... (Aug '14) 26 min Spark Plug 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 135,611
Who knows Leah that works at cattlemans? (Jul '10) 2 hr Suzanne 20
Anyone know the names of the younger guys that ... 2 hr Ymca guy 4
pappy van winkle 4 hr sthoel 32
Frankfort girls got coochie so good it make a d... 4 hr ABCD 2
Century Plaza (Need info if you have any) (Jun '11) 4 hr Yep 105
Who did Brandon Ashur molest? 18 hr Just Anonymous 5
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]