Next Last

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#122 Dec 28, 2012
no hidden message wrote:
<quoted text>
So, just being curious, what do you serve? What are the guidelines or rules of your religious lives? Please know I'm serious in just wanting knowledge and no agenda for argument.
Guidelines and rules; Every one has the same rights that you do and your rights end where anothers begin.(think about this and you will see that it covers everything) You may not violate some ones rights unless you are stopping them from violating your, or some one elses, rights.(now in my church we do not accept the use of mind altering chemicals) What some one does in their own home is not any one elses business as long as they are not violating some one elses rights. Mind your own business and worry about yourself. If you choose to see Satan as a being, a symbol, or even if you worship the Jewish God it is good AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT VIOLATE ANY ONE ELSES RIGHTS
I personally like the old Gods and Goddesses from before the Jewish peoples god. More Europe and Greek than middle east. Some people like the old Egyptian Deities. I am not a Wicca, more of a Druid but I do not worship trees, I worship PAN and HEKATE.
I believe that I am a human on a planet with many other types of animals and plantsn and that I am just a small part of the big universe so I am no greater than the wolf or rabbit....... That, as Nicholi Tesla said, "the universe is energy, vibration, and frequency" I believe that there is a lot that can not be explained, but to say that "god causes thunder because he is angry" is stupid.
I do not believe that some super being created us and then choose to be absent for thousands of years, rather the bible was made up by the jews to elevate themselves above every other and the Roman empire created the new testament to put the jews in their place and control the vast population (ruling the world is not an easy task) the whole "battle of good and evil" was taken from a Jewish fairy tale where a "savior" warrior was born who would lead the jews in a great battle against the Romans and defeat them, thus making the jews rulers of the earth.(LOL at the jews)
I do not believe that it is right to slaughter whole towns in the name of the jewish god.
I believe that when some one or group continues to make threats I have the right to destroy them.
no hidden message

Lawrenceburg, KY

#123 Dec 28, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Guidelines and rules; Every one has the same rights that you do and your rights end where anothers begin.(think about this and you will see that it covers everything) You may not violate some ones rights unless you are stopping them from violating your, or some one elses, rights.(now in my church we do not accept the use of mind altering chemicals) What some one does in their own home is not any one elses business as long as they are not violating some one elses rights. Mind your own business and worry about yourself. If you choose to see Satan as a being, a symbol, or even if you worship the Jewish God it is good AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT VIOLATE ANY ONE ELSES RIGHTS
I personally like the old Gods and Goddesses from before the Jewish peoples god. More Europe and Greek than middle east. Some people like the old Egyptian Deities. I am not a Wicca, more of a Druid but I do not worship trees, I worship PAN and HEKATE.
I believe that I am a human on a planet with many other types of animals and plantsn and that I am just a small part of the big universe so I am no greater than the wolf or rabbit....... That, as Nicholi Tesla said, "the universe is energy, vibration, and frequency" I believe that there is a lot that can not be explained, but to say that "god causes thunder because he is angry" is stupid.
I do not believe that some super being created us and then choose to be absent for thousands of years, rather the bible was made up by the jews to elevate themselves above every other and the Roman empire created the new testament to put the jews in their place and control the vast population (ruling the world is not an easy task) the whole "battle of good and evil" was taken from a Jewish fairy tale where a "savior" warrior was born who would lead the jews in a great battle against the Romans and defeat them, thus making the jews rulers of the earth.(LOL at the jews)
I do not believe that it is right to slaughter whole towns in the name of the jewish god.
I believe that when some one or group continues to make threats I have the right to destroy them.
I can respect that. What about afterlife?

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#124 Dec 28, 2012
no hidden message wrote:
<quoted text>
I can respect that. What about afterlife?
I can not believe that just because I am alive now that I will always be alive. When we die we no longer exist. It would be nice to believe in some form of eternal life but I can not buy it.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#125 Dec 28, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I personally choose the Gods and Goddesses who where worshiped before the god of the jews was thought up. I worship PAN and HEKATE, my wife likes the Egyptian Gods and Goddesses like Bast and Anubis
So you're theistic satanists/dark pagans?

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#126 Dec 28, 2012
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're theistic satanists/dark pagans?
Yes. I do not believe in the christian Satan but there are unexplainable things.....
I do believe that there are forces in the universe, and on earth but not the christian version of god (funny how the christian god hates every thing that christians hate and wants to kill every one the christian cult wants to kill?)

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#127 Dec 28, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. I do not believe in the christian Satan but there are unexplainable things.....
I do believe that there are forces in the universe, and on earth but not the christian version of god (funny how the christian god hates every thing that christians hate and wants to kill every one the christian cult wants to kill?)
I believe in an indifferent dark force in nature which is sometimes referred to as the dark doctrine of entropy.
The Christian version of Satan is a mix of pagan gods such as Set and Pan. In their bible,Satan never really does anything bad. God is the one who murdered thousands and demanded blood sacrifices. Satan only tried to inform Eve that she was capable of being her own god.

The thing about the Abrahamic god which I find to be highly suspicious is that he has petty human emotions such as jealousy and uncontrolled anger. One would think that an almighty spiritual being would be above such emotional weaknesses.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#128 Dec 28, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I can not believe that just because I am alive now that I will always be alive. When we die we no longer exist. It would be nice to believe in some form of eternal life but I can not buy it.
I agree. We may exist as unconscious energy but that would be about it. I do not see how the mind could survive the death of the body.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#129 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>
I believe in an indifferent dark force in nature which is sometimes referred to as the dark doctrine of entropy.
The Christian version of Satan is a mix of pagan gods such as Set and Pan. In their bible,Satan never really does anything bad. God is the one who murdered thousands and demanded blood sacrifices. Satan only tried to inform Eve that she was capable of being her own god.
The thing about the Abrahamic god which I find to be highly suspicious is that he has petty human emotions such as jealousy and uncontrolled anger. One would think that an almighty spiritual being would be above such emotional weaknesses.
Not only that but the people who wrote the bible made it so that god loved them and hated every one else. Conflict of interest?
I am not sure when the Roman church created Satan, but it is funny hpw the "devil" is the same form of the Gods that Pagans worshiped. Hell was pushed when the peasants did not want to fight the "holy wars" for the church.
If the story of Adam and Eve where true than "god" denied humans free will and Satan showed us the way to free will.(and how did sex become the original sin???)
If the christian god made us "in his own image" than would we not be equal not subservant? Would not it be murder when "god" orders the slaughter of whole towns, man woman and children? And what about the god of the jews ordering the slaughter of innocent children? Are not his actions evil? To me that god is the devil!
(and how can we have free will if we are to sacrifice that free will to the will of god? TOO MUCH BULLSHIT!)

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#130 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>
It appears that our beliefs are similar, and that with out some one telling us to believe that and never having spoken before is more convincing than some preacher blah blah pass the plate
Logan

Europe

#131 Feb 7, 2013
Please need help from a true preist of satan but one of them has failed me collecj my money and kept silent since for those who will help me 08166637194 please need money to travel back home to dalas in usa

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#132 Feb 7, 2013
Logan wrote:
Please need help from a true preist of satan but one of them has failed me collecj my money and kept silent since for those who will help me 08166637194 please need money to travel back home to dalas in usa
Getba job and stand on your own two feet, nice try
Satanic Priest

United States

#133 Feb 7, 2013
Yes my minions , your priest wants you all to come to out next meeting , we're we shall consume punch and cookies and talk about evil things. Ps. My mom says everyone has to be gone by 10:30. MUAHWOHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AntiTrumpers gonna start civil war 32 min Elaine 75
Robb wiley lmao (Jan '15) 52 min He a dumbask 29
Jeremy mannd 54 min He a dumbask 4
Judy Bates Terry coats 2 hr Anonymous 5
Krogers chicken lunch $4.49 2 hr Outsider 59
Landlords 5 hr Mark Tackett 14
Scumlords 5 hr Mark Tackett 3

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance