First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Jacob

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 18, 2012
What's wrong buddy I see all of your threads were deleted? You seem to cry a lot. Where is your butt buddy Lordy?
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#2 Dec 19, 2012
I'm here! Nothing that interesting to read here though! You know threads being removed are a good thing, right?:D
psychonaut

Frankfort, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Lordy wrote:
I'm here! Nothing that interesting to read here though! You know threads being removed are a good thing, right?:D
He is probably too stupid to realize that there was someone who made another satanic priest profile ,or he done it himself and is angry because they were removed either way it's pathetic and laughable.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Jacob wrote:
What's wrong buddy I see all of your threads were deleted? You seem to cry a lot. Where is your butt buddy Lordy?
My threads where not deleted. I guess that the fake profile where you stole my user name and picture was deleted on ou again, and now you are under investigation for identity theft and theft of intellectual property.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Jacob, you need help. I will pray to the good Lord Satan for you bwahahahaha
REBEL

Lake Geneva, WI

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>My threads where not deleted. I guess that the fake profile where you stole my user name and picture was deleted on ou again, and now you are under investigation for identity theft and theft of intellectual property.
what intellectual property you were proven wrong on all accounts in the god bless shooting victims. Exterminator proved you wrong so post some more of your false crap we love a good laugh.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#7 Dec 19, 2012
REBEL wrote:
<quoted text>what intellectual property you were proven wrong on all accounts in the god bless shooting victims. Exterminator proved you wrong so post some more of your false crap we love a good laugh.
My picture of my alter.
Please show where I was proven wrong on anything.
You evil freaks say the dead children are in heaven so you celebrate the death of these children.
REBEL

Lake Geneva, WI

#8 Dec 19, 2012
You stupid f. ** k your saying for one you didnt have the dates wrong of when god was put on coins. prove you were right its clear for all to see you have been proven wrong your just to stupid to realize it.
Jacob

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 19, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>My picture of my alter.
Please show where I was proven wrong on anything.
You evil freaks say the dead children are in heaven so you celebrate the death of these children.
That's the funniest shiat I've heard in a long time. You claim that you don't believe in the devil yet you have an alter?? By the way, identity theft only applies to your true identity not some made up fantasy user name. That picture of your boogy man alter, got proof it's yours? Got proof your real name is Satanic Priest? I bet there is a team of investigators hard at work on this case! The world is on hold until the case is cracked!! Idiot!

“Hail Satan!”

Since: Dec 12

Hell

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the funniest shiat I've heard in a long time. You claim that you don't believe in the devil yet you have an alter?? By the way, identity theft only applies to your true identity not some made up fantasy user name. That picture of your boogy man alter, got proof it's yours? Got proof your real name is Satanic Priest? I bet there is a team of investigators hard at work on this case! The world is on hold until the case is cracked!! Idiot!
He can prove it is his. All the cops have to do is come by the house and the altar is in plain view. He is a Satanic Priest. Can you prove he is not? We both have been ordained to be a Satanic Priest and Priestess. We can prove that, too. You are so stupid and ignorant.
junkman

United States

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Satanic Priestess wrote:
<quoted text>
He can prove it is his. All the cops have to do is come by the house and the altar is in plain view. He is a Satanic Priest. Can you prove he is not? We both have been ordained to be a Satanic Priest and Priestess. We can prove that, too. You are so stupid and ignorant.
I hope you truly enjoy burning in hell
Jacob

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Satanic Priestess wrote:
<quoted text>He can prove it is his. All the cops have to do is come by the house and the altar is in plain view. He is a Satanic Priest. Can you prove he is not? We both have been ordained to be a Satanic Priest and Priestess. We can prove that, too. You are so stupid and ignorant.
Well Lordy be Jesus help us all the good ol police are hot on the trail documenting the evidence!

“Hail Satan!”

Since: Dec 12

Hell

#13 Dec 19, 2012
junkman wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you truly enjoy burning in hell
I have already been to hell. Having lived in Florida and then losing a child, couldn't get any worse than that.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#14 Dec 19, 2012
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Lordy be Jesus help us all the good ol police are hot on the trail documenting the evidence!
It only takes one investigator and you are trying to boost yourself up. I have spoken to law enforcement, and a lawyer Jacob. Is the IP address coming back to you?
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#15 Dec 19, 2012
No one is gunna burn in hell. LOL, keep praying and wishing all you want, but you aren't special. Get over yourself! I am the devil. Your God is powerless to me. I rule this domain. I even conquer the Heavens pearly gates. Without me and my minions, your God would not have a J.O.B. Matter of fact, I think it's time to put Jesus's ass to work, don't you? Talk about a welfare recipient! Jesus is the embodiment of Government welfare wrapped in a pamphlet!
Too funny

Frankfort, KY

#16 Dec 19, 2012
This is cracking me up. And just as an fyi the KRS for Identity Theft reads as follows:

514.160 Theft of identity.
(1) A person is guilty of the theft of the identity of another when he or she knowingly
possesses or uses any current or former identifying information of the other person
or family member or ancestor of the other person, such as that person's or family
member's or ancestor's name, address, telephone number, electronic mail address,
Social Security number, driver's license number, birth date, personal identification
number or code, and any other information which could be used to identify the
person, including unique biometric data, with the intent to represent that he or she is
the other person for the purpose of:
(a) Depriving the other person of property;
(b) Obtaining benefits or property to which he or she would otherwise not be
entitled;
(c) Making financial or credit transactions using the other person's identity;
(d) Avoiding detection; or
(e) Commercial or political benefit.

What were you deprived of exactly?
Too funny

Frankfort, KY

#17 Dec 19, 2012
And just in case anyone is interested here is the "Intellectual Property" laws

365.241 Counterfeiting intellectual property -- Penalties -- Disposition of property.
(1) As used in this section:
(a) "Counterfeit mark" means:
1. Any unauthorized reproduction or copy of intellectual property; or
2. Intellectual property knowingly affixed to any item without the authority
of the owner of the intellectual property.
(b) "Intellectual property" means any trademark, service mark, trade name, label,
term, device, design, or word adopted or used by a person to identify the
person's goods or services.
(c) "Person" includes, in addition to its meaning under KRS 446.010, any
association, organization, or entity amenable to suit in a court of law.
(d) "Retail value" means the counterfeiter's regular selling price for the item or
service bearing or identified by the counterfeit mark. In the case of items
bearing a counterfeit mark which are components of a finished product, the
retail value shall be the counterfeiter's regular selling price of the finished
product on or in which the component would be utilized.
(2) Any person who willfully manufactures, uses, displays, advertises, distributes,
offers for sale, sells, or possesses with intent to sell or distribute any item or service
that the person knows bears or is identified by a counterfeit mark shall be guilty of
counterfeiting.

I'm not sure this qualifies for your investigative case either...lol

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#18 Dec 19, 2012
Too funny wrote:
This is cracking me up. And just as an fyi the KRS for Identity Theft reads as follows:
514.160 Theft of identity.
(1) A person is guilty of the theft of the identity of another when he or she knowingly
possesses or uses any current or former identifying information of the other person
or family member or ancestor of the other person, such as that person's or family
member's or ancestor's name, address, telephone number, electronic mail address,
Social Security number, driver's license number, birth date, personal identification
number or code, and any other information which could be used to identify the
person, including unique biometric data, with the intent to represent that he or she is
the other person for the purpose of:
(a) Depriving the other person of property;
(b) Obtaining benefits or property to which he or she would otherwise not be
entitled;
(c) Making financial or credit transactions using the other person's identity;
(d) Avoiding detection; or
(e) Commercial or political benefit.
What were you deprived of exactly?
Dont look at KY law, look at federal law because I am in FL and under FL law he stole my identity and property

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#19 Dec 19, 2012
Oh, there is a problem with the different states. Like I said, in FL he committed a crime, and since that is where I posted from FL law applies. Also I get to sue him here so he will have to appear in court here, and I get his IP address and home address as the victim.
Jacob

Chicago, IL

#20 Dec 19, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
Oh, there is a problem with the different states. Like I said, in FL he committed a crime, and since that is where I posted from FL law applies. Also I get to sue him here so he will have to appear in court here, and I get his IP address and home address as the victim.
You are too funny. Can your attorney go after all the damn Jacobs on here for me? They stole my identity by using my name :( oh also Google "Satanic Priest" you may want to get all those darn IP addresses also... since after all you are THE Satanic Priest. Are you on bath salts? I find it hilarious you bash people left and right yet when someone registers a similar user name as you, you go crying. That's right... Similar name as in "Satanic _Priest" or "Satanic Priest_". Which by the way under Florida Law AND Federal law doesn't apply because they weren't "Satanic Priest". You sir are a jackass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas chambers 13 min PickAndShovel 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Duh 171,878
pierre green (Jul '13) 1 hr Pierre Green 44
Magistrate Post 1 hr TopicJustice 7
Megan graffis & john boy 1 hr I know who you are 26
Chris Quire as our new Sheriff 2 hr Not Good 38
Angie parker 2 hr Rip 5
trans cafe to be shut down 12 hr StarvinMarvin 51

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web