First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Pflugerville, TX

#2 Aug 20, 2011
fu wrote:
My daughter Got lice from school ALREADY this year, she came home Friday from school I was brushing her hair and found 2 big lice in her hair. She did not and I repeat did not have it before Friday so who ever is sending their children to school with head lice should be shot.
Oh by the way I will be calling the school Monday morning and demand children's heads to be checked before I send my child back to
school.
. Hey what school and what grade. Lice sucks ..... U can use tea tree oil mixed in w shampoo for a treatment to help your child from getting it and they also say if u. Spray there hair w yellow listerine just a little before they go to school that's a wY to keep from getting them.
worry

Tomball, TX

#3 Aug 20, 2011
fu wrote:
My daughter Got lice from school ALREADY this year, she came home Friday from school I was brushing her hair and found 2 big lice in her hair. She did not and I repeat did not have it before Friday so who ever is sending their children to school with head lice should be shot.

Oh by the way I will be calling the school Monday morning and demand children's heads to be checked before I send my child back to school.
You don't have to "demand" anything as soon they know they check everyone anyway!
concerned parent

Frankfort, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2011
I would lie to know which school because my daughter goes to school in Frankfort, and my children have really long hair. I would be PISSED if my child would catch lice from a school just because some parents just dont care about their children...I DO CARE FOR MINE, AND I WOULD BE DEVASTED IF THEY CAUGHT IF FROM SCHOOL, SO WHAT SCHOOL IS IT???? PLEASE GIVE A NAME!!!!
concerned parent

Frankfort, KY

#5 Aug 20, 2011
sorry "I WOULD "LIKE" TO KNOW
concerned parent

Frankfort, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2011
fu wrote:
Oh by the way I will be calling the school Monday morning and demand children's heads to be checked before I send my child back to school.
I would lie to know which school because my daughter goes to school in Frankfort, and my children have really long hair. I would be PISSED if my child would catch lice from a school just because some parents just dont care about their children...I DO CARE FOR MINE, AND I WOULD BE DEVASTED IF THEY CAUGHT IF FROM SCHOOL, SO WHAT SCHOOL IS IT???? PLEASE GIVE A NAME!!!!
2 schools

Huntington, IN

#8 Aug 20, 2011
Collines lane and also bondret middle school So far
Wrong

Frankfort, KY

#10 Aug 20, 2011
David Rose wrote:
The stinking black afro coons carry that stuff and spread it all around
Nice try azz wipe. They do not get it because of the texture and oil in their hair.

It also has nothing to do with someone being dirty. Lice thrives on nice clean hair.
ur the idiot

Frankfort, KY

#12 Aug 20, 2011
u are so wrong LOL and I'm not gonna comment on anything else cause u are childish and racism is so over dude!
another school

Huntington, IN

#13 Aug 20, 2011
Brigeport also has lice
Well

Tomball, TX

#15 Aug 21, 2011
I do know this it takes 14 to 21 days for the eggs to hatch, so if u found live bugS n eggs on Friday the go back 2 weeks cause that's when your child got them
here to help

United States

#16 Aug 21, 2011
For those parents who can't afford the medicine. I know it sounds strange but Listerine will kill the lice bugs instantly. But you have to make sure to remove EVERY egg. Then go back in about 7 to 14 days to make sure. Make sure to clean all bed covers and spray down furniture and mattresses.
user002

Frankfort, KY

#17 Aug 21, 2011
David Rose wrote:
Ur an idiot if u think blacks carry lice easily, and a big lol at the fact that u pretend that have black customers..rofl. Post ur real name instead of being a coward so 'coons' will know to avoid ur so called saloon.
An RN

Lawrenceburg, KY

#18 Aug 21, 2011
Calm down folks...I know it sucks when your kids get lice. But it really has nothing to do with being clean or parents not caring about their children. Check your kids frequently and if you find them, please report to the school so others can be checked and get proper treatment.
white person

AOL

#19 Aug 21, 2011
David Rose wrote:
u all make me sick ...black people dont get lice
An RN

Lawrenceburg, KY

#22 Aug 21, 2011
David Rose wrote:
Nappy spook hair is a breeding ground for lice!
Educate yourself, Mr. Rose. African Americans rarely contract head lice due to the differences in the shape and texture of the hair. You probably already know this as I assume you are just looking for a topic in which to spew your hate.
here to help

United States

#24 Aug 21, 2011
Yeah I had that haopopen to my daughter last year. I hjave a habit of checking her's regularly since she started school. It sounds like they have jumped from one of the other kids.
here to help

United States

#26 Aug 21, 2011
David Rose wrote:
Maybe it crabs!! The blacks spread enough of that around
. I would rather my home be infested with any of the three, lice, bed bugs, or craps. Than to have a paricite like you in it. At least they are smart enough to know that there isn't a difference in people just because of the color of their skin.
the QB

Frankfort, KY

#27 Aug 21, 2011
Well wrote:
I do know this it takes 14 to 21 days for the eggs to hatch, so if u found live bugS n eggs on Friday the go back 2 weeks cause that's when your child got them
they can get a live one on them from just setting by some one with them, so no it does not take that long to get live ones.
Julie

Lawrenceburg, KY

#28 Aug 21, 2011
They don't jump, they only crawl...so yes it is possible if your child was close to another child for them to get them that way.
here to help

United States

#29 Aug 21, 2011
Sorry "jump" is the expression that I have always heard. Neither way I know that a child can get them from just coming in contact with someone who has them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Frantz meth bust 4 min not 6
I don't think Melton has anything to worry about 6 min I see You 357
Alece banks (Apr '10) 1 hr Fcs 14
VOTE GROOT: Make KSU UK Again! (Sep '17) 2 hr Impeachment 8
Lindsi Dews 4 hr Sawry 6
Chris Quire and Kathy Carter 4 hr I heard this 13
Judge Phillip Shepherd Scorches Melton from the... 4 hr Dick Junior Dont ... 5

Frankfort Jobs

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages