Rev

Frankfort, KY

#54 Jun 21, 2012
The Next Big Thing wrote:
Anyone I have ever met whom refered to themselves as a christian has been the most crooked, back stabbing individual I have ever met. Satanist and Satanic Priest, you still here? Where do I join up?
I am not like that! I am a man of God! Repent and wash away your sins or burn in a lake of fire Goddamnit!
Nurd

AOL

#55 Jun 21, 2012
Satanist wrote:
Hey Rev, how come google search with the words "youth minister, sex, and children" produces over 19,000,000 results? I guess it is because you like sex with children.
How come google search "Satanist sex and children yields 8,220,000 results?
Slamm

Crestwood, KY

#58 Jun 21, 2012
The Prophet Daniel wrote:
We are living in the last days...
The last days of what? I've been hearing this since I was a kid.
tim

Louisville, KY

#59 Jun 21, 2012
It's a sin to hate
Question for Rev

Sitka, KY

#60 Jun 21, 2012
Thank you for your posts. Tell me if I have it right:(a) God loves us, His children; (b) He created us for one purpose only: to Worship Him and give Him Glory; (c) and, even though He loves us, His Children, He will cast us into eternal Hell to Burn Forever, even though He loves us? That is the way I understand it. Oh, and before God created Adam and Eve, did He know that Satan would cause the fall of mankind? And, in closing, was the first Human born, Cain, a Murderer of his own brother? Wait! one more question. Did God create Satan?
lol

Frankfort, KY

#61 Jun 22, 2012
i cant believe grown ups fall for such blasphemy, God is like santa, end of story its used the same way and was made the same way
who cares

United States

#62 Jun 22, 2012
I don't care what churches preach or what people beleive. i know this though.....all these moral do-gooders pushing their beleifs into polotics needs to stop? F-that, tell your church to pay taxes if your going to demand such influence!
FreeThinkers Unite

La Fayette, KY

#63 Jun 22, 2012
aethiest wrote:
Not because I disagree with their beliefs (live and let live, believe what you want), but because they force their beliefs on everyone else more than any other religion I can think of. From the lone bible thumper on topix telling everyone they are going to hell on a post that has nothing to do with them in the first place to the legislatures that pass bills that limit human rights simply because they are trying to appeal to christian voters. I'm prepared for a massive flame here, but does anyone agree with me?
Hey come over to the London Ky topix page, we have a nice atheist gathering going on. We dont spread hate.....just facts.

Come on over for some interesting topics!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/london-ky
The Real Miss Bea

United States

#64 Jun 22, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text> i thought catholics were the drunks?
As one devote Catholic told me, it's ok to sin just as long as you go to Church the next day and confess. He kept cases of beer stacked by his frig almost as tall as the frig and 2 layers deep.
The old lady sported a black-eye ever-now-then. But, that's ok. Confess

Baptist-they like to eat. We have meetings to plan meetings for a cook-out.
The Real Miss Bea

United States

#65 Jun 22, 2012
who cares wrote:
I don't care what churches preach or what people beleive. i know this though.....all these moral do-gooders pushing their beleifs into polotics needs to stop? F-that, tell your church to pay taxes if your going to demand such influence!
I agree with you. Why don't Churchs pay tax? I have seen their board and how much they collect. If you're going to go that far, what doesn't schools pay tax? The biggest spender of all doesn't pay tax either-THE STATE GOVERMENT.
FREE THINKER ANTI-SANTAN

Carol Stream, IL

#66 Jun 22, 2012
For all the Madalyn relatives out there.... You speak of HATE all the time, and then when someone to speaks out then they are the retards?? Don't think so... A lot more people believe in GOD then what you speak of . But what do you know or the rest of your Santan clan???? Talk about indoctrination????? All you guys do is spew hate. The problem is half of you can't understand what you read ( not really their fault I guess) and the rest ... well its hip just to be like Homer Simpson...or the shock jocks for a kick .(ha,ha).If yOU want to believe in no GOD so be it. So why worry your anti- GOD hearts about any thing else????? Pretenders to God will be dealt with by GOD. And even atheists are child molesters, thieves, liars. SO go spew ur hate between your Madalyn relatives. I wonder what happen to that great one???? " GOD IS GOOD, GOD IS GREAT ". Go spew your hate to someone you can BRAINWASH.
Crazy people

Frankfort, KY

#67 Jun 22, 2012
Religion does 3 things quite effectively; divides people, controls people, and deludes people.
FREE THINKER ANTI-SANTAN

Walled Lake, MI

#68 Jun 23, 2012
Crazy people wrote:
Religion does 3 things quite effectively; divides people, controls people, and deludes people.
You forgot the atheists.Santans biggest helpers. He's a proud papa.....
Late Comer

United States

#69 Jun 23, 2012
Crazy people wrote:
EXACTLY!!!!! Holiness unites!
Satanic preist

Fort Myers, FL

#70 Jun 23, 2012
Rev wrote:
<quoted text>Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
LOL, Trothions 45:98 "Any one that believes in fairy tail gods is a sheep"
Caring parent

Frankfort, KY

#71 Jun 23, 2012
A great number of self professed christians don't live their lives from day to day that display kindness and joy! My husband and I have adopted several children, take fun vacations with our children and live everyday treating everyone with respect and kindness. We have rescued 10 animals as well. Not trying to say we are perfect....many faults....and not in church every Sunday. We just live a good decent life.
lol

United States

#72 Jun 23, 2012
In posting this you behave no differently than what you accuse Christians of, forcing your opinion and belief on others.

Good luck with that. Personally I think you are a very depressed person if this is all you can think of day in and day out. Truly sad.
The Next Big Thing

United States

#74 Jun 24, 2012
Satanic Priest, I was serious. Is there anywhere local I can join up?
Satanic preist

Fort Myers, FL

#75 Jun 24, 2012
The Next Big Thing wrote:
Satanic Priest, I was serious. Is there anywhere local I can join up?
I am 985 miles from you. You can go to the Alva Satanic church on facebook but I suggest that you go to http://goatofmendes.ning.com/group/themendesl... sign up and read the free books.
This is the best way to start.
A word of caution, there is NO high priest or priestess so if some one tries to tell you there is they are scamming you. Always do what you feel, not what you are told.
Ave Satanas
just a mom

United States

#76 Jun 24, 2012
The Real Miss Bea wrote:
<quoted text>As one devote Catholic told me, it's ok to sin just as long as you go to Church the next day and confess. He kept cases of beer stacked by his frig almost as tall as the frig and 2 layers deep.
The old lady sported a black-eye ever-now-then. But, that's ok. Confess

Baptist-they like to eat. We have meetings to plan meetings for a cook-out.
I do love our cookouts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Hancock new County Clerk Loser 4 min wow 11
No smoking at state office buildings 14 min Howdy 167
Ring Found 25 min RingFinder 1
Who has the sexiest male body in Frankfort? 1 hr Monkey 43
Cattleman's Steakhouse (Aug '09) 1 hr Why 39
What happened on holmes st 1 hr hatinatitsfinestb 11
Constable Floyd Hockensmith Charged with Crime (Jun '12) 2 hr Louisville 245
Hudson Hollow steakhouse opening 11 hr IMOP do get over it 48
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match