First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jul 30, 2010
Man! They may be clumsy at sex but they can go and go.
I just finished with a 16 year old and he wore me out! I have had a lot of guys and none of them could go at it like this boy!
Sure

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2010
And the police will use your IP (not your fake name) to find you and charge you with the crime. Good job! You just made the dumbass honor roll!
Really

Frankfort, KY

#4 Jul 30, 2010
I hope he got you pregnant, knowing he can't take care of it, nor is he legally responsible. All he has to do is cry rape, which is what it was according to the law.
He will be telling his friends and before you know it, it will get around to someone that cares.
You're a disgusting wh0re, but we know you aren't Christy Peyton. No one is that stupid. The details will be in the paper soon enough. You may get another charge for trying to implicate her in a crime. So stupid.:::sighs:::
Agree

Frankfort, KY

#5 Jul 30, 2010
I agree, she is the dumbest.
Better hope he doesn't have as big of a mouth as you do! Not that it really matters.
umm

Houston, TX

#6 Jul 31, 2010
age of consent in ky is 16. aint no rape.
positive

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jul 31, 2010
This person is stupid.

“Never stop learning.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#8 Jul 31, 2010
And the morals, rather the lack thereof, shows its head again.
James T

United States

#9 Jul 31, 2010
You all are just jelous because your man wants me. I am open for business and will do any one man or woman when ever I want

This is her post from the Wal Mart hoes thread. Speaks volumes doesn't it?
small talk

Canada

#10 Jul 31, 2010
I think this is someone who made a profile to make someone else look bad. I doubt the comments are coming from the person in the picture matching that name. Get real people. Don't believe everything u see online.
Dumb

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jul 31, 2010
umm wrote:
age of consent in ky is 16. aint no rape.
This isn't the 70's. There is no such thing anymore. There's two female prisons now so it might not be so crowded.
I agree

Frankfort, KY

#12 Aug 1, 2010
Would u like to try someone a little older?
SickWithIt

Frankfort, KY

#14 Aug 1, 2010
The person that started this site probably the cops, you know police start topixs like this all the time on the computer. Or like the other person said, its probably some idiot starting the topix on here. The police are probably waiting at the computer right now waiting on somebody too write something really sexual on topix.
uhh

Culver, IN

#15 Aug 1, 2010
there is far worse being said on here than this.
Huh

Frankfort, KY

#16 Aug 2, 2010
uhh wrote:
there is far worse being said on here than this.
I don't think so. Rape is pretty serious. Now if someone confessed to murder...it may be more serious.

“a PBS mind in an MTV world”

Since: Jun 10

Freakfort, Kentucky

#18 Aug 2, 2010
As much as I question the intelligence of many people on this site, it would take a pretty stupid person to put their full name and a picture with a post about having sex with 16 year-olds.
uhh

Flat Rock, OH

#19 Aug 2, 2010
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. Rape is pretty serious. Now if someone confessed to murder...it may be more serious.
wheres the rape? over 16 fair play. this is just some stupid post someone started for attention.
yawl are stupid

Frankfort, KY

#20 Aug 3, 2010
Of course its someone tryna get someone else in trouble. Why would they put their whole name? The real Christy Peyton should see if she cant have the authoritys track the IP and press charges for slander.. they are usin her ugly picture and everything. But u dummies that actually thought that thats the real person, or even said it was the cops... You are morons. Stupid people are annoying.

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#21 Aug 3, 2010
God have mercy on the people in this world......
I think the world needs a good ole shaken from the Lord....and then see how everyone get all scared and frighten.....I bet they beat the doors down trying to get to church..........Pitiful.....Gr own up sleeping with Our Little Children????????
Thank you Lord for not letting me to ever have a thought such as this...I thank you Lord for always teaching me and guiding me in the right things in life......We are to help others not do harm to them..........This is just another reason why I could not live in Frankfort anymore......What has happen to our Capital????????
Yeppers

Frankfort, KY

#23 Aug 4, 2010
babycoaldust wrote:
God have mercy on the people in this world......
I think the world needs a good ole shaken from the Lord....and then see how everyone get all scared and frighten.....I bet they beat the doors down trying to get to church..........Pitiful.....Gr own up sleeping with Our Little Children????????
Thank you Lord for not letting me to ever have a thought such as this...I thank you Lord for always teaching me and guiding me in the right things in life......We are to help others not do harm to them..........This is just another reason why I could not live in Frankfort anymore......What has happen to our Capital????????
Since he is a myth, that will not happen. We either need a major natural or man-made disaster or vistors from another planet before we unite, aleit for a little while.

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#24 Aug 9, 2010
Yeppers wrote:
<quoted text>
Since he is a myth, that will not happen. We either need a major natural or man-made disaster or vistors from another planet before we unite, aleit for a little while.
You think of God as a Myth????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min spaceship 136,642
CHR Visitor Parking Lot 4 min No Doubt 1
Buffalo Trace Distilleries layoffs (Feb '11) 1 hr Old friend 46
i can ride through the projects and fly my rebe... 2 hr california chrome 15
Miss Elizabeth 2 hr Cousin 4
So is the new water park going to be open by Me... 3 hr old man 2
YO babe wont u chill and hav a couple dranks 3 hr Geto boyz 1
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]