look out

United States

#1 Apr 14, 2011
Look out people. I saw William Morton the preacher/crackhead/convict/pre acher again is back on the streets. beware!!
CBN

Frankfort, KY

#2 Apr 14, 2011
where has he been?
to cbn

Frankfort, KY

#3 Apr 15, 2011
Prison
were r u in life

United States

#4 Apr 25, 2011
he still looken good.... he did whst he did... so now let him go on with his life.... why do so many people thrive pn someones failures instead of incoiraging their growth??? LOOK INSIDE URSELF--
frenchtoast

Lexington, KY

#5 May 8, 2012
I know a Willie Morton that moved into my neighborhood, he says he's a preacher and he's from Frankfort. Is this the same guy? If so I think I wont let my kids or wallet anywhere near him!
what about you

United States

#6 May 8, 2012
I know him he's a change man its funny how God can change a man on the inside
frenchtoast

Lexington, KY

#7 May 15, 2012
I find it odd he's a "minister" considering the language he uses and I cant find much about his church, is it really even a real church? I don't fault a guy for having been in prison, but I'm suspect of one that says he's "saved" when he gets out and takes money from people!
Wow

United States

#8 May 27, 2012
He works at that suit store on w main. He was a hustler in prison. Cant see him preachin.
frenchtoast

Lexington, KY

#9 May 30, 2012
I tried to talk to him, but he manages to have something else to do. He comes and goes at all hours, odd for a minister or a suit-store owner!
jerriblank

Versailles, KY

#10 Jun 27, 2012
Couldn't help but notice the Woodford county sheriff is tracking him and the fake church!
colbert

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 15, 2012
Is he a minister of a real church or just collecting funds for himself? His "church" hasn't paid taxes and he hasn't either. His landlord is about to throw him out, that's one hell of a preacher!
Tsomethingorothe r

United States

#12 Sep 21, 2012
You all are silly and ignorant. I know the guy personally, and I can't say he is the best guy in the world. But he is a changed man, maybe some of you all need to look inside yourslef and see what's wrong with you, go talk to the man he might have an inspiring word for you. The church is real, go check it out sometime, I haven't been in awhile but always a good word. And the suit store got some deals get you a new suit and dress for success. Get off the mans struggle, see his successes, he's doin right and taking care of his family!
colbert

Lexington, KY

#13 Sep 22, 2012
The church is fake and he's about to be evicted. I live up the block from him and he got an official visit from a sheriffs deputy (again) this week telling him to get out. On top of that owes Woodford & Franklin County back taxes on a lot of property, not much of a preacher if you ask me! Wonder what his inspiring words would be, maybe "don't pay your rent then claim the landlord is racist and stay as long as possible without paying any bills!" Maybe he would be better off living in Detroit. I mention he drives up the quiet street at all hours way over the speed-limit with expired plates even when our kids are playing out in the front yard??
NONEYABIZ

Waddy, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2013
THIS IS SO SAD TO ME, I HAVE KNOWN WILLIAM SINCE WE WERE KIDS IN FACT WE GREW UP IN THE SAME CHURCH. WHAT IS AMAZING TO ME IS THE AMOUNT OF JUDGEMENT SOME OF YOU PEOPLE FEEL YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO JUDGE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. HE MAY HAVE GONE TO PRISON, HE MAY HAVE HAD AND MAY STILL HAVE SOME THINGS TO WORK ON, BUT NOT ONE OF US HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE. YOURE SITTING UP HERE TALKING ABOUT THIS MAN LIKE A DOG WHEN YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT CAUSES SOMEONE TO TAKE A CERTAIN PATH IN LIFE, WHO AMONG US IS PERFECT, NONE OF US. GET IT TOGETHER AND GET A LIFE. TYPICAL SMALLTOWN MENTALITY, ALWAYS IN SOMEONE ELSES BUSINESS INSTEAD OF BEING IN YOUR OWN,
Hehe

Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 11, 2013
NONEYABIZ wrote:
THIS IS SO SAD TO ME, I HAVE KNOWN WILLIAM SINCE WE WERE KIDS IN FACT WE GREW UP IN THE SAME CHURCH. WHAT IS AMAZING TO ME IS THE AMOUNT OF JUDGEMENT SOME OF YOU PEOPLE FEEL YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO JUDGE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. HE MAY HAVE GONE TO PRISON, HE MAY HAVE HAD AND MAY STILL HAVE SOME THINGS TO WORK ON, BUT NOT ONE OF US HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE. YOURE SITTING UP HERE TALKING ABOUT THIS MAN LIKE A DOG WHEN YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT CAUSES SOMEONE TO TAKE A CERTAIN PATH IN LIFE, WHO AMONG US IS PERFECT, NONE OF US. GET IT TOGETHER AND GET A LIFE. TYPICAL SMALLTOWN MENTALITY, ALWAYS IN SOMEONE ELSES BUSINESS INSTEAD OF BEING IN YOUR OWN,
whats sad is , this hasn't been commented on since September and you bring it back to the top when everybody else has moved on...
one guy here

Crestwood, KY

#16 Jan 11, 2013
I always liked his wife. She likes to party and she is HOTTTT!!!
perry

United States

#17 Jan 12, 2013
It seems like to me someone mad at the men forgive and forget
NONEYABIZ

Waddy, KY

#18 Jan 13, 2013
Hehe wrote:
<quoted text>whats sad is , this hasn't been commented on since September and you bring it back to the top when everybody else has moved on...
well I see youre on here too sweetie, and people like you NEVER move on, you probably still live in Frankfort, hahaha. You got the wrong one sweetie, and if you want to get at me let me know dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChromiuMan 136,124
Pappy & Roids 27 min In the Know 4
Julies Juice Camp #2 28 min Dosage 2
Ramie? 1 hr fefe 3
Taking bets 1 hr daddylonglegz 5
Who did Brandon Ashur molest? 3 hr Lizard Squad 7
Brent Salley (May '14) 4 hr sitter 7
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]