Next Last
Who

Detroit, MI

#1 Aug 2, 2010
Who was it on Washington st???
wondering

Frankfort, KY

#2 Aug 2, 2010
I don't know but the police and news crews are there now.
It was

Frankfort, KY

#3 Aug 2, 2010
Toma Graves a woman found shot in the head
hell house

Frankfort, KY

#4 Aug 2, 2010
let me guess she was the best woman in frankfort

and the bullet was not meant for her

she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time

she was a great mother who never did anything wrong

she hung around drugs and thugs but that was her culture and heritage and lifestyle not because she was a piece of shit

i am not saying any of this is true i am just putting it out there before anyone else does and all these seem to be the answers to any questions when someone gets shot or killed in frankfort

oh and by the way the person that shot her probably was a saint that would give the shirt off their backs to starving chinese children

and it was self defense

SHOCKED

Winchester, KY

#5 Aug 2, 2010
What happened who would have shot and killed Tomma? I went to school with Tomma. She was a good person. MURDER
Friend

Waddy, KY

#6 Aug 2, 2010
Tomma was a good friend of mine. She will be missed by everyone that knew her. She was a good person and a great mother. She might have liked to go out and have a good time, but who don't like to go out and have a good time. I really hope no one gets on here and bad mouth her. I don't know what happened, it will come out though.

Tomma I will miss you and your big smile. May God Bless You.
Been there

Rocky Mount, NC

#7 Aug 2, 2010
Is that the same Tomma that worked at Kroger's?
hell house

Frankfort, KY

#8 Aug 2, 2010
here we go
Sorry

Frankfort, KY

#9 Aug 2, 2010
It's doesn't matter if she did drugs or not, There a person live that has been taken for no reason, I don't know this person, but No body life is worth be taken especilly when children are involve. My heart goes out to her and her family ! God Bless You !!!
arm of the law

Social Circle, GA

#10 Aug 2, 2010
She worked in my office building. We were all shocked when we found out this morning. She was a sweet person and will be missed.
Whoa

Social Circle, GA

#11 Aug 2, 2010
hell house you are an idiot.
Trey Lail

Simpsonville, KY

#12 Aug 2, 2010
My Mom found her this morning and i was at the crime scene from the moment the police were called...The crime scene wasnt nor more than 50 yards from my house at max...i am very sorry and my respect goes out to her and her family.
Hellhouse go to hell

Dallas, TX

#13 Aug 2, 2010
You need to stop with your tasteless comments. We can already percieve by your post on the topic of dog shooting that you are not the sharpest crayon in the box.
There are people hurting and confused over why their loved one was taken. They definitely don't need your sarcasm. I can't speak for everyone but I don't think it is "cute" at all. You know what goes around comes around and you better back up and regroup. Everyone on here knows you are a less than the dog shit that you choose to kill for no reason. Why don't you try picking up the bible or go to church Sunday and sit on the front pew and speak with the preacher after church so you can get help. You have to either be on crack or just plain retarded. I can say your breath probably really stinks bad from you constantly talking out of your ASS! To tomma, i didn't know you. But I hope you are walking on streets of gold. And to your family my heart goes out.
I'm not from Frankfort nor do I know anyone there. Just had read some post previously that hell house had written and I was thinking they were probably a little mentally challenged then but now I have read the post concerning tomma It is obvious that they don't have a brain at all
Jaidee

Rochester, WA

#14 Aug 2, 2010
hell house wrote:
let me guess she was the best woman in frankfort
and the bullet was not meant for her
she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time
she was a great mother who never did anything wrong
she hung around drugs and thugs but that was her culture and heritage and lifestyle not because she was a piece of shit
i am not saying any of this is true i am just putting it out there before anyone else does and all these seem to be the answers to any questions when someone gets shot or killed in frankfort
oh and by the way the person that shot her probably was a saint that would give the shirt off their backs to starving chinese children
and it was self defense
Oh - too funny! That's the way it is too..No only in Frankfort. Only the 'wonder' people get 'done in'.
PunkS

United States

#15 Aug 2, 2010
Some people get on here and run there d$ck beaters and like it when people are heart broken or even like to cause greif for other people, if u were confronted on the street u would put ur head between ur legs and beg not to get the dog shit slapped out of ur mouth. Your a candy a$$ little bitch and we all know it!!!! Carma will put her foot square up ur ass and not think twice.. Punks gotta hate them!!!
Since You Asked

Shepherdsville, KY

#16 Aug 2, 2010
Friend wrote:
She might have liked to go out and have a good time, but who don't like to go out and have a good time.
I'm assuming by "go out and have a good time" you mean party and/or use drugs.

Believe it or not, there's a LOT of people who don't. Maybe even more people than those that do. And their lives are a lot safer and more fulfilling because of that.
Noway

Shreveport, LA

#17 Aug 2, 2010
arm of the law wrote:
She worked in my office building. We were all shocked when we found out this morning. She was a sweet person and will be missed.
Tomma Chenault?
Trey Lail

Simpsonville, KY

#18 Aug 2, 2010
No her name was Tomma Graves...She was 37 Yrs Old
hell house

Frankfort, KY

#19 Aug 2, 2010
now see all you bottom feeders took what i posted the wrong way

im sorry she was killed especially if she had kids
i was making fun of those that were going to be posting on here about her

no one knows the facts except the piece of shit that pulled the trigger

but i bet someone will take up for him or her that did the shooting

that is what happens on topix

no one can ever say "well you know what if he/she wouldn't have been with whomever then this would have never happend"

or if they wouldn't have been involved in whatever then they wouldn't have been killed

and they let on like someone is a saint when they should say

"he/she had her problems and they done many things wrong but no one deserves to die like that"

but instead they say "oh he/she was a wonderfull person that didnt do anybody wrong and they would cure cancer if they could and feed all the starving children"

lets just face it people life is hard and when something bad happens to someone it sucks
Noway

Shreveport, LA

#20 Aug 2, 2010
Trey Lail wrote:
No her name was Tomma Graves...She was 37 Yrs Old
she could of gotten married idiot and her last name change!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
omg really 3 min OMG 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Bigelow 161,066
kensucky 21 min Luke Maye 1
Shooting off holmes st 30 min OWENTON 169
Burning For My Forever Love 2 hr That Guy 44
Set John Tabor free 2 hr set free 8
Tonya harrison 2 hr Guys know 6

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages