Who is Destiny that just had Eddie T'...

Who is Destiny that just had Eddie T's baby

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

wondering

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Anyone know this chick? And don't ask Eddie who cause if u know him, u would know he just had another baby. Tryin to find out her last name
who

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2012
Who is eddie
std

Frankfort, KY

#3 Sep 28, 2012
destiny leathers.nasty ho
Slamm

Frankfort, KY

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Wonder who's paying for these babies?
haha

Frankfort, KY

#5 Sep 28, 2012
chadwell
Who

United States

#6 Sep 28, 2012
Really cares?
Lmao

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2012
Haha I bet I know who wishes she was pregnant by Eddie T!!! Aint that right mrs ware?? You love that chocolate bar!!
sickening

United States

#8 Dec 25, 2012
its sickning how eddie T fools wit all those trashy hoes. does anyone know the woman he lives wit? i saw em out the other nite at throwbaks. she is to pretty for him an even classy. he bet watchh it, i mite take her from him
Slamm

Louisville, KY

#9 Dec 25, 2012
I hope at least one of the parents has a job and pays for the child. I'm tired of having to pay for other peoples kids.
big john

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Lmao wrote:
Haha I bet I know who wishes she was pregnant by Eddie T!!! Aint that right mrs ware?? You love that chocolate bar!!
She don't want that no more!
truth

Frankfort, KY

#11 Dec 28, 2012
he has babies by a bunch of nasty bitches and his girl friend keeps taking him back she deserves him but he still going to keep having babies by half of frankfort shit look at Tonia Green thats nasty as they come he still sleeps with her and she shots up dope Mrs.Ware loves that Destiny don't even take care of her other kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor son drug dealer 2 min Funny 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Patriot 164,797
Rick Rogers EPIC FAIL 30 min Funny 42
Brittany Suter In Jail 33 min wow 30
Brent L 2 hr Tyrone Shapiro 7
Who shot Lionel Mcgraph 2 hr confused 10
Ted Collins (Dec '10) 2 hr wow 121
Bill May 3 hr Nsider 55

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages