amazed

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jun 29, 2012
I have a disease that is incurable, is only going to get worse and marijuana could alleviate most if not all of the symptoms. I know in KY it is illegal. But if it could help me and save or at least prolong my life, why shouldn't I do it? I'm just looking for opinions on whether people think it's right in moderation just for medical reasons and if other people would do it.
The Real Miss Bea

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2012
amazed wrote:
I have a disease that is incurable, is only going to get worse and marijuana could alleviate most if not all of the symptoms. I know in KY it is illegal. But if it could help me and save or at least prolong my life, why shouldn't I do it? I'm just looking for opinions on whether people think it's right in moderation just for medical reasons and if other people would do it.
The only reason it's not legal is the goverment in KY can't figure out how to tax it. Nobody has ever OD on pot. I don't understand if our goverment is in such bad shape why they don't follow the other states and sell it for medical reasons. It would take to much money out of certain people if they did!!!!
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jun 29, 2012
The Real Miss Bea wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason it's not legal is the goverment in KY can't figure out how to tax it. Nobody has ever OD on pot. I don't understand if our goverment is in such bad shape why they don't follow the other states and sell it for medical reasons. It would take to much money out of certain people if they did!!!!
But it could save my life.
Sry

Frankfort, KY

#4 Jun 29, 2012
Then move to where it is legal...in your own words "to save your life".
Sry

Frankfort, KY

#5 Jun 29, 2012
At least, that is the most expediate option. If you're waiting for acting by our congress, you'd better sign up for cryo freezing....Con being the opposite of Pro and Congress the antonym of Progress.
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#6 Jun 29, 2012
Sry wrote:
At least, that is the most expediate option. If you're waiting for acting by our congress, you'd better sign up for cryo freezing....Con being the opposite of Pro and Congress the antonym of Progress.
I don't have the luxury of moving because the disease I have only has three doctors in the whole US to treat it. I have to stay close to my doctor. So my options are let nature take it's course and be dead in less than a year or just do it illegally but in a smart way.
capitol

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 29, 2012
Go to the capital this Thursday (July 5th) at 2:00pm where they will be talking about medical marijuana.
blunt blowin

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jun 29, 2012
Fire it up.
PUff Puff Pass

Frankfort, KY

#10 Jun 29, 2012
Puff the magic dragon leaves by the sea!!!
amazed

United States

#11 Jun 30, 2012
Good to know so many people are behind me on this one. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
14 inmates on meth 12 min wtf 37
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min usa 158,078
President Trump just said Stop the racism 52 min Killa 8
Bill never wanted Hillary to win 52 min The Love Gov 7
How soon will blacks be deported 58 min Hiawatha 15
Lol at all these new threads... 1 hr Gump 3
Community Choices Unlimited Inc Leadwood Dr (Apr '13) 1 hr orangehaze 9
all five to be charged with murder 1 hr LOL 8
pizza driver found dead? 2 hr Hiawatha 368
Our jail her in Frankfort 2 hr Hard Truth 17