Frankfort youth football league!

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
Child Please

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2009
If you havent Already come and sign you child up at capital view park harrods field age 5-12.
85 dollars a kid. 20 dollars off if you sing up 2 kids.
CONCERNED PARANTS

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jul 21, 2009
This is a joke i mean if you are not the wannna be football coaches family, or friends then your kids are NOT going to play. You pay money to the drug dealing a*s coaches and your kid get yelled at.F**k Fyfl
Freedom to Speak Freely

AOL

#3 Jul 21, 2009
I have to disagree with you my kid plays all the time, and I am no coach and not kin to any of them. Maybe your kid just doesn't know the game, OR you are on the wrong team.
brennan

Louisville, KY

#4 Jul 22, 2009
come on now. you all put that the coaches are drug dealers. kids read this sht.
Child Please

Frankfort, KY

#5 Jul 22, 2009
CONCERNED PARANTS wrote:
This is a joke i mean if you are not the wannna be football coaches family, or friends then your kids are NOT going to play. You pay money to the drug dealing a*s coaches and your kid get yelled at.F**k Fyfl
How do you know they're dealin drugs? you bought from them....Child please!!!

But on another note, This isnt about a Particular coach or team were just looking for kids who want to play football for the FYFL.
Coachs wife

Frankfort, KY

#6 Jul 22, 2009
First of all my son plays the WHOLE game cause he is that good!!! Secondly it is called investments and hard work baby!! do you know anything about either one? prolly not! but i have good idea for you: how about instead of sittin on topix talkin about people you know nothing about... get the football, go run some plays teach and him how to catch! go hard or go home!!!
Noneya

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jul 22, 2009
I'm signing my son up this year. He is 9 and wants to play badly. I will understand if he doesn't get much playing time, becuase this will be his first year. I just want him to learn how to play.
football fan

Frankfort, KY

#8 Jul 22, 2009
Noneya, I have seen your name on many diffrent posts and I hope you don't bring any un-needed drama to the football field with you and your son.
Child Please

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jul 24, 2009
Last sign up is Tomorrow @ 10:00 Harrods Field
Emilee

Frankfort, KY

#10 Jul 24, 2009
And what about the westside rich a$$ White folks tryin to pay people to play for them..?? Politics.. Well c how this yr goes tho..
bully

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jul 24, 2009
be nice..lol
Fan

Frankfort, KY

#12 Jul 24, 2009
We had practice tonight and the damn coach didnt show up! Mark Hockensmith is worthless!! Get him out and get a new one in! I am on the Jets but I should have picked a different team!!
No Joke

AOL

#13 Jul 24, 2009
Dear Fan, if you would have keep in contact with your coach or gave a valid email, you would have known that due to the rain on Wed, practice was canceled for the rest of the week. Looks like you are the one who is worthless. I am also a Jets parent and think maybe you SHOULD chose another team. We don't need parents with your attitude on our team. See ya Monday (Thats when the next practice is).....
a parent

Frankfort, KY

#15 Jul 24, 2009
it is sad these are kinds look how y parents act if y dont like the game keep your kids off the field y as parents are childish let them play and have fun some of y parents are said ya are grown ass people.
Audri Douglas

Frankfort, KY

#16 Jul 25, 2009
FOOTBALL LOVER! IT IS THE "FRANKFORT" YOUTH FOOTBALL LEAGUE. NOT A TRAVELING TEAM. WE WOULD NOT TRAVEL TO "ANTWERP, OH"! YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY HAS TO RESIDE IN THE CITY! GNR! YOUR TOWN FITS YOU PERFECTLY.."TWERP"!! !! UNLESS YOU WANT TO DRIVE HERE DAILY! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO FRANKFORT FROM ANTWERP?
FYFL Mother

Waddy, KY

#17 Jul 25, 2009
FAN... With that attitude you can take your kid elsewhere. As a Jet parent we will not tolerate that behavior towards our coaches at any level. I have been in this leagur for 4 years now and have watched all the bickering amongst other teams and we will not tolerate it with the Jets. We have always played by the rules and the coaches have been great. Mark probably didn't have a way to get in contact with you but give him a break this is his first year. Be thankful that you have a great guy like Mark to coach your kid. One more thing for Emilee the westside rich ass white folk omment hunny don't judge people so quickly, Walk a day in my shoes sweetie and you will see how hard it is. Just because we're on the westside doesn't mean a thing. I wish all the teams good luck on their upcoming season. It's football and the kids love it so let the kids have fun with it and parents take the back seat and let the coaches rum the show. Lets see if we can make it one season without the ignorant nonsince that has happened in years past. Once again remember we're doing this for our children!
Crystal Lowery

AOL

#20 Jul 25, 2009
I am also a Jets mom, and I think the coaches are great! I put my email address on the list that they passed around at the first practice and I did receive an email stating that there would not be any practices until Monday night. Any reasonble person could have looked outside at the rain and would know that our coaches would not have had the kids out in rain like that. I have 2 kids playing. One on Varsity, and one on Pee-wee. I got emails from both coaches. Just pay a little bit more attention at the field when annoncements are made sweetie.
bulldog

Louisville, KY

#21 Jul 25, 2009
i have been in the leauge 15yrs now seen and heard alot just leave us along
a foot ball fan

Frankfort, KY

#22 Jul 26, 2009
what do you been by scared of chaos...what does that mean.i think you should play were ou live at and if you dont like where you kids play or for who go home with and send them to a private place to play and what is the deal with want people are saying about jets cheerleader coach live the rest for some parents this is said.
Go Jets

Frankfort, KY

#24 Jul 28, 2009
Just wanted to wish all of the fyfl teams the best of luck this year! I can't wait for the games to start! Thanks to all of the parents who are a part of this organization, and support their kids! Remember though, it is all about the kids! The most important thing is that the kids learn, and have a great time! Lets all help the parents be more positive, and understand that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min USA 166,399
Eclipse or blind 16 min umm 2
Abrams Brothers 29 min For real 11
Political Correctness destroying the USA 39 min Huh 43
Ops car wash 51 min OPS ROCKS 27
EMS BMS game, what happened 53 min Questioner 8
Elected Officials 1 hr LOL 34

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance