want to know

Frankfort, KY

#1 Apr 2, 2012
There use to be a brown headed girl come in everyday around 4:30ish. I haven't seen her in a couple weeks who is she? Where did she go?
info

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2012
That description could hold true for a # of women there. Might need to be a bit more descriptive. For instance, I'm "brown headed" & go around 4:30-5 almost everyday, so like I said, that could be a # of ppl.
Wondering

Frankfort, KY

#3 Apr 2, 2012
she found out someone was stalking her at the gym
hmmm

Frankfort, KY

#4 Apr 2, 2012
sounds like misty.
Want to know

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2012
This girl hasn't been there in a couple weeks. I've seen her with her kids there before. A boy around 8 a girl around 2, but usually by herself. She wears glasses sometimes.
Want to know

Frankfort, KY

#7 Apr 3, 2012
I think I know misty not her. This girl has shoulder length hair, huge brown eyes.
wow

Frankfort, KY

#8 Apr 5, 2012
i have always had a crush on misty,she dosent know it though..man i think she has a sexy voice..would love to tap that just once.
hello

Frankfort, KY

#9 Apr 5, 2012
.hi
Could be

Frankfort, KY

#10 Apr 8, 2012
Sounds like Tonya Smith, she gave up her gym membership recently to work out with her cousin at his gym in another town. She has fb look her up.
bet

Frankfort, KY

#11 Apr 9, 2012
wow wrote:
i have always had a crush on misty,she dosent know it though..man i think she has a sexy voice..would love to tap that just once.
your girl wouldnt appriciate you saying that abotu another woman
lol

Frankfort, KY

#12 Apr 9, 2012
i am very single,so you dont know much.
SURE

Frankfort, KY

#13 Apr 9, 2012
I BET
haha

Shelbyville, KY

#14 Apr 9, 2012
wow losers who use roids and have large mucles to make up for their small dicks XD and think they can impress a lady so sad
a lady

United States

#15 Apr 9, 2012
Large muscles impress me, yes they do :) and my husband is the sexiest of them all!!
happy wife

Frankfort, KY

#16 Apr 10, 2012
I agree with Lady except that it's my husband who is the sexiest and as for the jealous loser who made the comment about supposed small dicks. That certainly does not apply to my husband.
lol

Frankfort, KY

#17 Apr 10, 2012
than who is it if you know so much...cause you have know clue who i am,and there are a number of people that use this cp....so you are very wrong.....
bored

Shelbyville, KY

#18 Apr 10, 2012
happy wife wrote:
I agree with Lady except that it's my husband who is the sexiest and as for the jealous loser who made the comment about supposed small dicks. That certainly does not apply to my husband.
I'm sure his strap on can satisfy ur loose ass
happy wife

Frankfort, KY

#19 Apr 10, 2012
bored wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure his strap on can satisfy ur loose ass
Aww! Someone's jealous :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min yabadabado 148,871
what do you think about Sabrina Reed (Oct '13) 15 min Sorrytosay 8
Thieves on Mount Zion Road 1 hr Oldman 17
Matt bevins fold the cards 1 hr English Only Educ... 18
Leawood apts 1 hr Happy Pappy 34
Frankfort hospital 1 hr NotKimDavis 8
Tackle Box (Jul '15) 3 hr Oldman 77
Comments on State Journal 11 hr Oldman 78
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages