Carroll Burkhead
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oh yea

Lawrenceburg, KY

#21 Sep 26, 2012
Carol is a good girl. She treats people with respect. Love ya Carol.
Observation

United States

#22 Sep 27, 2012
Everyone has thier own demons, Lord knows I have mine. HOWEVER- stealing from people- ESPECIALLY A CHILD- does not make someone a good girl. It also does not make someone a respectful person. It makes said person a thief. And when stealing from a child who needed what she stole from him, it makes her a low life. And this was as recently as last month, so I don't want to hear how she's changed. She must not have.
huh

United States

#23 Sep 27, 2012
You must have entered your coment in the wrong comment category
Two wrongs don't make it right. Go play somewhere else
Observation

United States

#24 Sep 27, 2012
I most certainly didn't. I know exactly where I entered my comment and who I was speaking about. No one is "playing". Trust me, "playing" with Carol isn't worth my time. Just know- if it happens again- I WILL have the law involved. And stealing what you are stealing from him- IS A FELONY. I'm sure you now know what I am referring to, as if you didn't before.
a friend

United States

#25 Sep 27, 2012
Carol doesnt steal she is a trustworthy person what did you do to her? What does that say about you? You better leave her alone get a life just because your not happy doesnt mean you have to destroy other people YOU NEED JESUS IN YOUR LIFE!!
a friend

United States

#26 Sep 27, 2012
ZCarol doesnt steal? She is very trustworthy If she is not a waste of your time why are you on here stupid ass!!lol ha ha ha ha
Observation

United States

#27 Sep 27, 2012
Ok, believe what you want. No sense in arguing with people that have no clue what they are talking about.
michele

Frankfort, KY

#28 Oct 3, 2012
The only people that Sky (the daughter of Tim and Carole) has lived with is family. She has lived with family members so that she can go to school system that she wanted to.
Carole has refused to pay a penny in child support to anyone that helped with Sky for Sky's entire life.
Tim did not make anything hard on Carole. Carole is the one that chose not to spend time with her daughter. And let us not forget what a great mom she was to her other daughter.
The only drugs Carole does do is hard drugs - and btw Rob - get yourself $20 worth of crack or pills - and I am sure she will give you a blow job!
yea

Frankfort, KY

#29 Oct 4, 2012
michele wrote:
The only people that Sky (the daughter of Tim and Carole) has lived with is family. She has lived with family members so that she can go to school system that she wanted to.
Carole has refused to pay a penny in child support to anyone that helped with Sky for Sky's entire life.
Tim did not make anything hard on Carole. Carole is the one that chose not to spend time with her daughter. And let us not forget what a great mom she was to her other daughter.
The only drugs Carole does do is hard drugs - and btw Rob - get yourself $20 worth of crack or pills - and I am sure she will give you a blow job!
The point was the her father didn't take care of her either. And she lived on the east but went to WHHS for a while. Sounds like neither parent was better than the other.
michele

Frankfort, KY

#30 Oct 4, 2012
Well, lets see ... When she was living on the East side, she did live with her dad. She moved in with me to go to WHHS because she did not like County - not because she did not want to be with her dad.
Sky loves her dad and spends time with him as much as she can - actually visited with him for a couple of hours last night when she got home from college.
The funny thing is - after she saw her dad last night we went to Walmart and as we are walking towards the door - here comes Carole walking out (holding hands with yet another man - not Randy and not the old man thats her sugar daddy). Sky ran around the corner (over where the employees go to smoke) to avoid having to see or talk to Carol. She said she accidently ran into her at the movie theater earlier in the day and that was way too much for her ... out of the mouth of babes HMMM
Sky just told me to add this comment from her in response to all of this "my dad may have made some mistakes but at least he was in my life and there for me."
Tim

Frankfort, KY

#31 Oct 4, 2012
I'm so glad your talking shit which you know nothing about,must be carol talking there or 1 of her freinds.All i can say is atleast sky calls me and wants to talk to me lol Just like last night Carol had to go to the movies and embrass her in front of her manager and like sky told me afterwards daddy shes a stranger to me why would she even come up and talk to me lol note to Carol good job raising candy what she facing a felony now.Thank god I got custody of Sky and shes in college now.And yes her senior yr i had her stay with her grandmother from Belguim to help her since shes old and to learn her family heritage.Sky really liked the time with her to
Tim

Frankfort, KY

#32 Oct 4, 2012
this is my last post I really dont want to be associated with anything to do with Carol shes already proven her mother skills when it comes to her daughters.like i said before so glad i have a real woman now. which by the way Sky calls mommy
sandy

Cincinnati, OH

#33 Oct 5, 2012
how could randy even like carol she would go to bed with any man or woman.she is a piece of thash if i was a little younger i would go after randy my self if it wasnt for drugs carol would through randy to the curb all she wants is what she can get from him she needs to learn how to walk ha ha
Tim

Frankfort, KY

#34 Oct 7, 2012
Yea lets see how much money carol puts on skys account at farmers see if she can carry the weigh of i helped my kid threw college my bet is next 4 yrs nothing.The account is in Sky's name so carol cant say it went to tim
lmfao

Frankfort, KY

#35 Feb 8, 2013
carol u forget i know who u really r u pill poppin crack smoking ugly ass ho u walk wilkerson to pay for ya drugs when randy cant and u have stolen from everyone u can what a mother ur

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura Mikki Elliott 6 min cam 4
home again 29 min angel 10
Tackle box (Apr '12) 36 min Anna Maria 111
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min Post troll 171,856
Chris Quire as our new Sheriff 52 min Elected dont forget 19
trans cafe to be shut down 59 min Passerby 40
Fpb in a mess 1 hr Dumbass Dumbass 12
Loud explosion downtown 17 hr Timmay 66
Walt Baldwin @ FPB Caught Red Handed 20 hr Connect 39

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages