First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rob

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Does anyone know what happened to her or how she is doing tall red head?
yes I know

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2012
She is a good friend of mine. She lives downtown Frankfort with My good friend Randy Hazlett. Shes a very nice girl.
Rob

Frankfort, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2012
So is she with Randy like dating him or does she care for him?
Is it

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Is her name Carolita?
i knew her

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Sep 21, 2012
They have been together for over ten years. They have broken up but they Always end up back together. They are together now. Yes she loves him.
huhh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Sep 21, 2012
No not Carlita.
lol

Frankfort, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2012
yes shes a pill head now and would blow anybody for 20.00 of crack. you know if randy goes to work
saw her

Frankfort, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2012
you can catch her sometimes walking wilkerson blvd. I guess when her and randy are fighting or when he cant pay for her drugs I heard he pimps her out maybe you all can work out a deal
Rob

Frankfort, KY

#9 Sep 22, 2012
Dated her many years ago just interested to know how she is hope all is well in her life and the stupid comments are false. I remember she had a young girl named Star or something like that is her daughter doing ok?
carol2012

United States

#10 Sep 23, 2012
Im doing fine been going to gym walking to loose weight. I dont do hard drugs would not put my body through that. I am single never been married so I feel I can talk to whom ever I want but as always as a frankfort member of society I am on stage a judged for all to ridicule . I know I am a great person and the only one I am concerned about judging me is the lord himself. All you sincere individuals who have good comments Thank you.To all the haters let my name taste like shit in your mouth :-P
Rob

United States

#11 Sep 23, 2012
Hey Carol glad you are doing well I met you a while back probably 10 to 12 years ago at speedway do you remember me?
carol2012

United States

#12 Sep 23, 2012
Rob wrote:
Hey Carol glad you are doing well I met you a while back probably 10 to 12 years ago at speedway do you remember me?
no
not sure its been a while is this the rob that is with the national guard who I work with as a cna?
Rob

United States

#13 Sep 23, 2012
Carol I was working at the guard when I met you were doing CNA work I moved out of town to go to school I went by Carey then though. I moved back to Frankfort and have been wondering about you someone said to try Topix.
Rob

Frankfort, KY

#14 Sep 23, 2012
Are you still working as CPN?
Tim

Frankfort, KY

#15 Sep 23, 2012
Oh wow they giving u hell arnt they Carol.Yea sounds like frankfort bunch of haters.well to all haters carol is a good woman and randy a hard worker from what I heard.I think they make a good couple.The girl star is name Sky and yes she is doing fine shes in her first yr at WKU got full custody of her at 3 and ive worked my ass off to make sure she goes to college 3 more yrs and my job is done was floored when I saw college cost 18,000 a yr felt like I got hit by a train.So carol if u want u can put money on skys account at farmers bank would help out a bunch.God knows you werent a mother to her.
huh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#16 Sep 23, 2012
Carol is a good mom. She loves her kids very much. Tim you made it hard on her.
Tim

Frankfort, KY

#17 Sep 23, 2012
lol lets see she threw me in jail when ever tj showed up with 200.00 in his pocket she cheated on me she spent all our money on pot lol whos successful now lol yea ask sky about her being a good mom.Sky wont even talk to her even though i had to lye to sky ages 3-12 telling her mommy has to work honey she;ll see u when she can what a joke but just like my mom told me sky will find out when she grows up. guess what Skys grown up but i bet carol doesnt even put a penny on her account but its no shocker i will finance my daughter threw college So glad i have a real woman now Wendy should have been skys mom carol is just a egg donor
yea

United States

#18 Sep 24, 2012
Tim wrote:
lol lets see she threw me in jail when ever tj showed up with 200.00 in his pocket she cheated on me she spent all our money on pot lol whos successful now lol yea ask sky about her being a good mom.Sky wont even talk to her even though i had to lye to sky ages 3-12 telling her mommy has to work honey she;ll see u when she can what a joke but just like my mom told me sky will find out when she grows up. guess what Skys grown up but i bet carol doesnt even put a penny on her account but its no shocker i will finance my daughter threw college So glad i have a real woman now Wendy should have been skys mom carol is just a egg donor
Your such an awesome father your daughter didn't even live with you through school. She went to WHHS and lived with people who weren't her parents on the east side of town. At least according to Sky...the one who worked at the movies.
lol

Lawrenceburg, KY

#19 Sep 25, 2012
yea wrote:
<quoted text>
Your such an awesome father your daughter didn't even live with you through school. She went to WHHS and lived with people who weren't her parents on the east side of town. At least according to Sky...the one who worked at the movies.
i remember that too. Lol
Rob

Frankfort, KY

#20 Sep 25, 2012
Carol was hot I had fun with her would love to see her again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julia Bryan and Robert Hendrick Devin 17 min knowher 4
Turn your head lights on 29 min Town Critic 1
Why is McGee's Bakery Closed Again??? 41 min Town Critic 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min ChromiuMan 136,266
Firemen are heros cops are not! 45 min getreal 16
robert h devin 45 min BURN 4
endless summer 54 min i agree 2
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]