Ronae disponett, couch, warner

Ronae disponett, couch, warner

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

nonofurbizzness

Frankfort, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2011
Has anyone seen this girl, she looks aweful. Her teeth are black and missing and her hair is greasy and looks like shes 50 years old. I heard she gets around and slept with a few guys behind her husbands back. They said feed her some pills and she would do anything but u better wrap it up cause shes carrying something you cant wash off. Beauty queen went to a queen of trailor park.
LoL

Frankfort, KY

#2 Feb 20, 2011
I seen her also, and heard she slept around with jeremy covington, jeff quire, kenworth. I feel sorry for her ex husband (wayne) he is such a doll and cant believe she scooped that low to marry willie warner. What a joke that girl has become
Frienf

La Vergne, TN

#3 Feb 20, 2011
She used to be very pretty, but has always been trash. Im not suprised to hear she looks that way!
wuzafriend

Frankfort, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2011
I sen her not to long ago, shes always coming out of cove springs getting her a fix i guess or meeting a guy. Girl cant keep a job and poor wayne paying her child support for her to spend on pills. I know her very well and the way she treats wayne and does the things to him is ungreatful!! Grow up ronae, your a mother now so dress like one and get a career and support yourself instead of living off of your father and waynes child support. Wayne if you read this please stay away from her shes no good, 2 faced, and i hope the best for you and your 2 beautful children. Dont believe a word she says either. She has more lies than a person can imagine.
funnyjealous

Frankfort, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2011
These comments are a joke! She is a good person so you haters really need to worry about your own lives. I saw her recently too and she was just as sweet and pretty as she always was. I know Ronae very very well and her two gorgeous little boys and above any and everything her babies are her world she loves those boys more than anything and they love there momma just the same! So you people making these comments have no idea what you are talking about. Oh and as for the pills and the messing around with different guys lol thats even more of a joke because she doesn't do stupid stuff like that. I honestly don't know how you people sleep at night making up lies like this, you know though Karma is going to come back on you.
wuzafriend

Frankfort, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2011
Hey there funnyjealous person, seems like she has fooled you also!! Give it awhile and you will notice the same. Sweet innocent thats a front she pulls on everybody. Ask around and you will hear the same. Dont take up for her just because you think you know her, i knew her also and what a joke she can be. So (funnyjealous) whoever you may be, look out cause the joke may be on you. Maybe not today or tomorrow but i assure you that you will notice just like everyone else has. Jealous has nothing to do with anything so you may want to correct your name as confused. Frankfort is small so you will find out sooner than you think. She thinks shes some redneck country girl that can whoop ass, Like her cheating husband. Give it awhile thats all i have to say!!!
A friend

Frankfort, KY

#7 Feb 21, 2011
Please leave her alone. She has kids that probably get on the computer! No child needs to hear or read these awful things that are being said about her on this STUPID site. Ronae does well for her and her boys! It's just like high school, someone always has to talk to take the attention off of themselves.
friend

Frankfort, KY

#8 Feb 21, 2011
leave her alone, your just hating! she is an awesome person!
nonofurbizzness

Frankfort, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2011
No hating here, that girl has issues that you wouldnt believe. Shes 2 faced, a back stabber ,and went to hell. Anybody that would fall in love and marry willie must have multiple issues, but when u pop pain pills, smoke dope, and powder your nose whenever you get a chance no wonder she is with him. Ronae use to be great, honest person but she has turn to the worse, betrayed her friends in many ways. And slept around also, ask the guys ex's they will tell you also, and also ask them what she got from them (pills). Shes a moocher, always has been and always will be. Best thing she could have done was stick with the boys father instead of running him in the ground, and why would anybody divorce wayne to marry a loser. Just my opinion plus many others.
-Wayne-

Frankfort, KY

#10 Feb 22, 2011
Some of u have different feelings for her and what she does with her life is her business. I'm not wanting to be in this conversation, the past is history and she got what she wanted. She is great to my kids tho. So all i ask is please keep my name out of this...This website is pretty crazy and rumors start on here, maybe this is true maybe its not, i dont know, but i dont care...only thing i care bout is my 2 boys that mean the world to me and thats it.

Wayne.........
jealous

Frankfort, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2011
i think some people are really jealous of her....
nonofurbizzness

Frankfort, KY

#12 Feb 22, 2011
Nothing to be jealous of, she has nothing to be jealous over, her man? Hell no thats for sure, now if she was with her ex then yeah maybe!! What could anybody be jealous of when it comes to her, she has nothing and as you can tell i know her pretty well. No job, lives with her dad, got a no good alcholic husband that has nothing either, takeing child support from her ex. Now that's really something to be jealous of isn't it. Wow i want that life to do nothing and pop a pill. Shes all over Frankfort while her man is working and the kids are in school. Girl you need a reality check bad cause you went straight to hell!!
Prune

La Vergne, TN

#13 Feb 22, 2011
I havent seen her lately, but overtanned, raisin skin, worn out beauty queen craziness seems to run in the family. Look at Marti for goodness sake. At least Ronae used to be pretty.....
leathermask

Frankfort, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2011
Ive seen her not to long ago in a store, looks dried up like a prune. Her teeth are rotten and she looks like something from a trailor park. Hair was oilly. She use to be pretty but not now thats for sure. Marti looks 10 times better than Ronae does
A friend

Frankfort, KY

#15 Feb 23, 2011
I sure hope her boys don't EVER get on this site and see what people are saying about there mom. You may think whatever about her, but to those two boys she is everything to them!!!! Please stop this!!! I mean if you really have something to say to or about her then just give her a call, I'm sure she'd be glad to take care of this head on instead of this crazy stuff on here. Give her a break and move on to the next person that you're mad at or jealoue of.
The big sissy

Frankfort, KY

#16 Mar 1, 2012
yall must not have nothing else to do but want to bash my sister I will ask this if you could walk in her shoes well actually really dont think anyone is strong enough for that she is Beautiful a great mom and independent and sober so check yourself before you wreck yourself LOLOLOLOLO for all you out there i will say this for my sis don't hate because she is beautiful and smart and got it going on so back the frig back off my sis!!!!!!
good friend
#17 Aug 16, 2012
All ya'll are stupid for talking about her, i've known her since high school and she is still as great a person as ever! As usual frankfort has nothing better to do than talk trash about people they don't know personally. GET A LIFE!!
good friend is samantha
#18 Aug 16, 2012
Wanted to put my name on here for my girl cause i guess no one else has the nerve to do it! I love u ronae baby!
Teehee

Louisville, KY

#19 Dec 13, 2015
The big sissy wrote:
yall must not have nothing else to do but want to bash my sister I will ask this if you could walk in her shoes well actually really dont think anyone is strong enough for that she is Beautiful a great mom and independent and sober so check yourself before you wreck yourself LOLOLOLOLO for all you out there i will say this for my sis don't hate because she is beautiful and smart and got it going on so back the frig back off my sis!!!!!!
Lol
Gym freak

Louisville, KY

#20 Dec 18, 2015
I have to say I use to stop in at the shell she worked at just to see her everyday. Damn she has it going on. Been looking for her since she left that job with no luck. Where are you girl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 166,331
Meth 21 min Carol 13
Judy Bates Terry coats 32 min ewww 6
Remembering 37 min too stoopid 8
in h.ll already 37 min help us jesus 2
Political Correctness destroying the USA 57 min Elaine 7
Civil war monuments 1 hr Skeeter 4
AntiTrumpers gonna start civil war 3 hr You are Poot 85

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages