Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,772

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#69588 Sep 10, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know how to look them up for myself, but I prefer that she posts those here as an alternative to your stupid trash. And No, I do not know that Abeliever is locked up anywhere as depicted in your insanity.
Did you enjoy the CODvines Scruffy Wolf Nuts? Don't lie Scruff, you are well aware that AfakeBeliever goes off the deep end from time to time and blows it out her hind end. You other squatter fakes know it too. Insanity??? It's not me that's sitting aroung puffing on a 1000 year pipe wondering what the pipe owner was thinking while smoking that nasty thing. Now that's a GOOD one Scruff.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#69589 Sep 10, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you enjoy the CODvines Scruffy Wolf Nuts? Don't lie Scruff, you are well aware that AfakeBeliever goes off the deep end from time to time and blows it out her hind end. You other squatter fakes know it too. Insanity??? It's not me that's sitting aroung puffing on a 1000 year pipe wondering what the pipe owner was thinking while smoking that nasty thing. Now that's a GOOD one Scruff.
That is your whole insane problem. You take one small comment and run with it and take it completely out of proportion. If was not a 1000 year old pipe as you have over exaggerated numerous times. Insane... yes, you certainly are.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69590 Sep 10, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your whole insane problem. You take one small comment and run with it and take it completely out of proportion. If was not a 1000 year old pipe as you have over exaggerated numerous times. Insane... yes, you certainly are.
Actually, someone else said the pipe was a 1000 years old. All information on Topix is very accurate, of course. All the lies told on me are accurate, so some say. It's really ok Scruff if you want sound crazy, it really is. I mean Humpaburn, AfakeBeliever and the rest of your crew do it all the time.
mike

Henderson, KY

#69591 Sep 10, 2012
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#69592 Sep 10, 2012
We may sound crazy, but you really are with or without sound.
Person who is a person

Mayfield, KY

#69593 Sep 10, 2012
I dropped my immortal jellyfish in my fountain of youth.

When I picked it up, it was in a different phase than the universe it originated from and now the poor little thing is scared. What shall I do?
Games 7 Alumni Events

Wallins Creek, KY

#69594 Sep 10, 2012
GO FISH
well786

Brooklyn, NY

#69595 Sep 10, 2012
its new madrid.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#69596 Sep 10, 2012
Tarantula wrote:
<quoted text>
and your spelling is impeccable...you're a classic
You're a wuss, a boring turd, and you're one dumb corksoaker too. ROFL at your crazy ignorant ass.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#69597 Sep 10, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a wuss, a boring turd, and you're one dumb corksoaker too. ROFL at your crazy ignorant ass.
You're stinkin' the joint up..

GET OUT!

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#69598 Sep 10, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ancient Wolf, thread hogs is a good one. They certainly smell the site up with their presence. It is a shame we had to be invaded by disgusting bunch who couldn't stand the fact that good folks had other things to talk about besides their anatomy and hateful, juvenile remarks that bunch continues to spew. Obviously, they have bored the Scottsville people to death with their antics and just can't stay away from the bird thread they claimed to despise so much. Bet they don't troll the 4 political threads with their trash. Stevie and Whitehair would chew them up. Bunch of losers.
I hope you have a great day. It is wonderful outside with the cooler temperatures. I love autumn. I did get to O'Charley's this weekend with the family. I did the steak/BBQ ribs combo, loaded baked potatoe, salad, sweet tea and some key lime pie for desert. Lots of rolls of course. They are awesome.
You are right looking back scanning through all the "nuts", "flames", "x's", "clueless", "big mouth" and "spam" trash they inflict on this thread that some Godvines are in order. I like the rescue ones. Thank God there are people who take the time to rescue abandoned animals. I hope those who mistreat and abandoned these pets or animals get theirs someday.
Frightened Dog Trapped in the Middle of a River Gets a Heroic Rescue
During a severe flash flood in Turkey, this poor dog was stranded in the middle of a swollen, dangerous river. Thankfully, a hero was nearby. Just watch what happens!
http://www.godvine.com/Frightened-Dog-Trapped...
Two Adorable Puppies Get Abandoned on the Street - This is Their Rescue
When any animal gets abandoned, it is heartbreaking. Thankfully, these two sweet puppies got the happy ending they deserve. Just watch to see how!
http://www.godvine.com/Two-Adorable-Puppies-G...
Two Cats Found Locked in a Boiler Room for Years Get Rescued
These cats spent years locked in a boiler room - when they were found, they were wary of humans and their fur was matted. Thank God someone saved these two sweet babies.
http://www.godvine.com/Two-Cats-Found-Locked-...
Hope all the regulars and decent folks that post have a wonderful day. Troll.....just keep wallowing in your filth being your daily miserable selves.
Off to enjoy the day. Ttyl
"Click"
I realize I resemble some of the above comments, but I feel like sometimes it has to be done like I did it last night. Knowing it would take a while to reach my goal is why I waited so late to engage. I really didn't want to be stepping on anybodies' toes.

Again I apologize to ANYONE I might have offended, with the exception of the obvious. My comments were pretty darn ugly, I realize that. I try the best I can to make them funny also. Sometimes the creative juices just have to flow.

Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that I will not blast them harder
the next time. Although, I honestly prefer the situation to mellow.

Like yourself, I would prefer the FREEDOM to post, and read without
the bash fest.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69599 Sep 10, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
We may sound crazy, but you really are with or without sound.
Let's see Scruff, Uglylala's dog talks to your dog while she plays in horse schitt, Ohio Creep Girl was drunk the last time she was on here and probably still is, Humpaburn is so bombed out he thinks Jesus smokes doobies too, AfakeBeliever is like a case of unstable nitro gylicerine at all times, Scruff you are stuck in a Civil War time warp, the only one with half sense is Bull Ball Betty and she got out from among you squatters to still have enough mind left to clean a dog's hind end. Those are all of your most sane qualities. Great group of people there ol Scruffy Nuts.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#69600 Sep 10, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
The only good thing about your impuster sock uni, is nobody has to see your stupid "avafart" next to your comment.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69601 Sep 10, 2012
Hi Imposter. Do you have something you could deposit in Kevin's mouth? Thank you.
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#69602 Sep 10, 2012
they did do research on hemp oil for back in the day i dont know bout toking but probally used

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69603 Sep 10, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
The only good thing about your impuster sock uni, is nobody has to see your stupid "avafart" next to your comment.
Happy pill worn off already, Bluewhiner? Take a few more. OD maybe. Not so bad of an avafart this several 100th time. You are kind of like an upside down volcano, blowing it out your arse quite often.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69604 Sep 10, 2012
papaderp wrote:
they did do research on hemp oil for back in the day i dont know bout toking but probally used
Don't tell Humpaburn, he'll be sucking the stalk.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69605 Sep 10, 2012
Nanny's home!
kevin

Bowie, MD

#69606 Sep 10, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Hi Imposter. Do you have something you could deposit in Kevin's mouth? Thank you.
Nobody here enjoys your stench.

It's just tolerated.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69607 Sep 10, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>You're stinkin' the joint up..

GET OUT!
Hi Kevin!
Hope you had a great Monday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Dippers - your opinion 6 min State Employee 39
3 some 24 min Curious 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min ChromiuMan 133,217
constable pulling cars over by the bowling alley (Nov '13) 45 min NEW GUY 34
Ray Jacobs 54 min Renter 2
sasha (Sep '13) 1 hr Reality Check 34
married man 2 hr Confused 13
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News