Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81704 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#69629 Sep 10, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't take any pills not prescribed. And there are none of them. I wouldn't to mess up my CDL now would I?
Bluewhiner, you are messed up. You are leaving out words. Why would you need a CDL? You aren't going to do anything to use them. I don't think Tonka Trucks require them or the DOT.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#69630 Sep 10, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
One comment about my age and I throw the shoe!
I thought I previously read that you entered college in 78. I just do not recall.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#69631 Sep 10, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
OK uni I'm reading you.
I thought only The Great Oracle La Da Dumbarse could do that.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69632 Sep 10, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>I thought I previously read that you entered college in 78. I just do not recall.
I'm mid 40's graduated HS in 83 college in 87.

Scotts Vegas

#69633 Sep 10, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Bluewhiner, you are messed up. You are leaving out words. Why would you need a CDL? You aren't going to do anything to use them. I don't think Tonka Trucks require them or the DOT.
I'll always use my CDL, but I'll take a break now and again. You can bet your ass had I lived with mom and dad like you so affectionally assert, I would have been an architect long ago. Or a novelist.

Writing a book is still a possibility. Crack on that if you want.
Unless you are blind, you can see the creative ability. I would share the premise of the book here, but there might just be a skilled writer reading. And that person would run with the story and make a million.

I may still share it one of these days.

Location hidden

#69634 Sep 10, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>I'll always use my CDL, but I'll take a break now and again. You can bet your ass had I lived with mom and dad like you so affectionally assert, I would have been an architect long ago. Or a novelist.

Unless you are blind, you can see the creative ability. I would share the premise of the book here, but there might just be a skilled writer reading. And that person would run with the story and make a million.

I wonder if there is a murder mystery book out with a Topix theme?
well

West Liberty, KY

#69635 Sep 10, 2012
LOL What the hell??
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#69636 Sep 10, 2012
The book will be called "Hanging by a Thread". It is about a person that brags about getting a crazy check, then proclaiming that he is the only sane person.

Location hidden

#69637 Sep 10, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
The book will be called "Hanging by a Thread". It is about a person that brags about getting a crazy check, then proclaiming that he is the only sane person.
Clever title
Stomp Ire

Lebanon, KY

#69638 Sep 10, 2012
Imposter wrote:
Gotta get some chit done, then sleep for a few hours.
I will exit on this note....
Sybil is an ignorant, corksoaking, fairy poof, wuss.
Here is his whorascope:
Watch out because a certain person is in a very willful state today, and they'll walk all over you given half a chance. It will be difficult to know how to handle this for the best. If you stand up to them you could have quite a fight on your hands, but if you let them get their own way you'll be setting a damaging precedent. Either way, don't provoke their anger unless it's inevitable because you might unleash something very powerful.
Believe it Sybil, you arrogant, delusional wussy POS.
I am astounded by the fact that tap tap tap on my keyboard translates to intense hatred from you with a physiologic response of catecholamine release, vasoconstriction, and elevated blood pressure. You make me feel so powerful that I can manipulate your emotions so easily. I bet I could make you stroke out if I typed just the right words. And isn't it amazing that I could elicit this response from you without using childish insults and profanity? Take a deep breath and relax cupcake, I'm getting really concerned about your health.

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#69639 Sep 10, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Clever title
Hi sugar mama
Stomp Ire

Lebanon, KY

#69640 Sep 10, 2012
Imposter wrote:
Gotta get some chit done, then sleep for a few hours.
I will exit on this note....
Sybil is an ignorant, corksoaking, fairy poof, wuss.
Here is his whorascope:
Watch out because a certain person is in a very willful state today, and they'll walk all over you given half a chance. It will be difficult to know how to handle this for the best. If you stand up to them you could have quite a fight on your hands, but if you let them get their own way you'll be setting a damaging precedent. Either way, don't provoke their anger unless it's inevitable because you might unleash something very powerful.
Believe it Sybil, you arrogant, delusional wussy POS.
and I haven't even posted anything on here all day until just now and yet you still cannot get me out of your mind. What I said yesterday must have really had a profound effect on you that you simply will never get over it, will you cupcake?

Location hidden

#69641 Sep 10, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>Hi sugar mama
hi hairy beast of mine! I've missed your Neanderthal arms wrapped around me while I clean the cave and restock the beer cooler for the game. Big kiss and hug
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#69642 Sep 10, 2012
papaderp wrote:
they did do research on hemp oil for back in the day i dont know bout toking but probally used
Hemp has been well known and important medicine for about all ancient cultures. We'd be fools to think Jesus, did not use hemp in some way if ever suffered from one of hundreds of things like most mortals of the time. Hemp tea is still popular in many arab homes and shops.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#69643 Sep 10, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll always use my CDL, but I'll take a break now and again. You can bet your ass had I lived with mom and dad like you so affectionally assert, I would have been an architect long ago. Or a novelist.
Bluewhiner, you are high and drunk. Oh, someone hand me my white cane please. I'm trying not to laugh. I really am, no schitt.
hello darkness

Lebanon, KY

#69644 Sep 10, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Bluewhiner, you are high and drunk. Oh, someone hand me my white cane please. I'm trying not to laugh. I really am, no schitt.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#69645 Sep 10, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hemp has been well known and important medicine for about all ancient cultures. We'd be fools to think Jesus, did not use hemp in some way if ever suffered from one of hundreds of things like most mortals of the time. Hemp tea is still popular in many arab homes and shops.
Morning. Humpaburn here. Man oh man, after smoking those bull cods on the ol' Weber this morning,,,,wait a minute,,I thought this was morning. Oh well. Anyway the Humpaburn family has been burning Hemp for about forever. I even smoked a rope once. We are fools and we think Jesus smoked doobies with the ancient Humpaburns. "If he ever suffered"??????? Man I told you the Humpaburns were freakin' nuts. Bad Humpaburn, bad Humpaburn,,,,dumb Humpaburn,,,man that CODvine is playing hell with Humpy tonight,,,,the beer and the Mary Jane too. Hemp tea is popular in many Arab homes and shops,,,,,,,, dang I'm going to find me some Arab friends. Let's see, Jesus made Atropa Belladonna too,,,,that fart troll told me to eat a big bait of that,,,,,,wonder if it's good? Somehow I just don't trust a fart troll,,,,,,,,,you other regular squatters let's go check into our local insane assylum,,you sane folks not so much. Humpaburn over and out,,,,,Wheeeeeeeeee!!!Watch me fly with the striped Elephant,,,Humpaburn away.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#69646 Sep 10, 2012
hello darkness wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Hk_-XWpUFmUXX
Sybil, F-U and YouTube. You lame turd.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#69647 Sep 10, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
hi hairy beast of mine! I've missed your Neanderthal arms wrapped around me while I clean the cave and restock the beer cooler for the game. Big kiss and hug
Nanny, I have got to have a story tonight. I will never get to sleep after reading all this crazy schitt. These looney's are scary tonight.

Scotts Vegas

#69648 Sep 10, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Nanny, I have got to have a story tonight. I will never get to sleep after reading all this crazy schitt. These looney's are scary tonight.
Reading back just raises the question; is that wishful thinking?
are you hallucinating? or are you drunk? All I can see is cordial comments by decent Topix users, a few off the wall comments by the crew, and your usual ill mannered redundant trash.

Have you become so senile that you do not recognize your own material? That was the first time you cracked me up in over a year...
Thanks uni!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starch n Brent TIERRA linda 2 min ItsTrue 15
Frankfort girls 21 min Town Critic 22
BAN Heavy Metal Music! (Apr '13) 30 min indecent man 66
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Strel 160,491
Robby Wiley (Jun '14) 3 hr Deportable 19
Rick Rogers and a out of control Jail 5 hr Get a Brain 29
would u date a man with a mullet or a bald man (Sep '09) 6 hr adam 14
Shooting off holmes st 8 hr HSM 114
Judge Wingate & Larry Cleveland 21 hr wtf 44

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages