Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81765 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#63531 Jul 18, 2012
If I won the lottery, I'd tell every one of ya to get the hell outta my bar... LMAO

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#63532 Jul 18, 2012
Everyone have a good evening outta here.@ qwerty good stuff.lol

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#63533 Jul 18, 2012
That would be one of my first missions too. I'd have the biggest rescue, rehab and adoption facility that the state has ever seen!! Wouldn't that be nice? I wish us both luck, Tim. Maybe that winning ticket will come our way? We can only hope...
:)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#63535 Jul 18, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
If I won the lottery, I'd tell every one of ya to get the hell outta my bar... LMAO
Hey, could I cristen all your bar stools with a big ripper?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#63536 Jul 18, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Yes, they are. Most of what they are removing is that earthquake and copy and paste garbage. Good for them!!
Amen to that.
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#63539 Jul 18, 2012
Bird strikes are not just a problem for airplanes anymore. During the launch of Space Shuttle flight STS-114 on July 26, 2005, a bird hit the external fuel tank shortly after liftoff. Fortunately, the strike did not affect the Shuttle. The bird probably did not fare as well.

Location hidden

#63542 Jul 18, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, could I cristen all your bar stools with a big ripper?
LMAO!

Sure.
Sed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63546 Jul 18, 2012
I have this annoying little headache.Just when I think IT'S fading,IT comes back.
percy

London, KY

#63549 Jul 18, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>calm down.whats the big deal?we all gotta die someday percy.
percy lol is a heck of a name for such a beautiful young lady.
WHAT?????? What's that supposed to mean?
Sed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63554 Jul 18, 2012
You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
Tag

Sarasota, FL

#63556 Jul 18, 2012
I hope the birds are OK
percy

London, KY

#63558 Jul 18, 2012
Well? That was evil & cruel. What's that supposed to mean?
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#63559 Jul 18, 2012
boy , i see things have just got a little worse on this one. happy times to you all. may you find something to agree on soon.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#63560 Jul 18, 2012
They can't yet figure out what WAS and what WAS NOT removed. The spam posts about earthquakes, and some copy and paste was removed. Nothing more. The REASON they were removed was because it has NOTHING TO DO WITH BIRDS. Get a clue, people. One little clue.
Sed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63562 Jul 18, 2012
Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.Com fey?
Ugh

Somerset, KY

#63563 Jul 18, 2012
PLEASE LET THIS TOPIC DIE FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD!!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#63564 Jul 18, 2012
The fact that the groundhog is not yet delivering my mail makes many other things less important, and negative comments typed on this thread is the least of all.
N B K

United States

#63566 Jul 18, 2012
Sounds like the whole thing needs removed ppl who would like to know what going on can't because of retards with a computer start a topic about brain dead computer junkies and get off this topic so some ppl can have a decent convo about the topic .

Location hidden

#63568 Jul 18, 2012
N B K wrote:
Sounds like the whole thing needs removed ppl who would like to know what going on can't because of retards with a computer start a topic about brain dead computer junkies and get off this topic so some ppl can have a decent convo about the topic .
Just imagine sayin' this with one breath of air...
zombies

London, KY

#63569 Jul 18, 2012
percy wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT?????? What's that supposed to mean?
its supposed to mean if the whole world blew up tonight you would only lose mere decades of existence.so why worry so much?chill out Baby!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min ChromiuMan 137,728
Girlfriend 3 hr Cris 1
Meritor 3 hr Lol 6
Devils Hollow Hill 6 hr calling bs 16
dustin dean & amber smith 7 hr young moolah baby 16
Rand Paul inserts both feet in his own mouth! 8 hr Rands the man 17
help, I need an opinion. 9 hr Steph 7
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]