Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
55,541 - 55,560 of 81,557 Comments Last updated Yesterday
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
In all my years of reading and annoying on Topix I'm still the only one I know that screws up and spells yuck without the "y" Who's this Bird Killer trying to fool???
Mowin' today..

And it's hottern' DAMMIT!
OhioJeepGirl

Auxier, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Shut up OhioCreepGirl. Anyones taste buds would have to be dead to drink that bitter nasty crap. Don't hand me that crap, FakeBeliever is in the insane assylum. From what I have heard through the Codvine, FakeBeliever lets out a laugh of hysterics from her padded cell ever now and then. She spends most of her time butting her head into the wall. I didn't say you was in a bar. That doesn't keep you from being a lush. Old Scruffy Nuts is the bar wanna be male ho. Yea right, any drunk only has a couple of beers, to hear them tell it. You old farts get on here and promote drunkeness, then call yourselves good people. I wish Mothers against drunk drivers would beat the schitt out of all you crazies. You drunks that hijacked this topic for a playhouse are the trolls.
All that rambling? Really? You have nothing better to do? I think you better stick with the farts. ha ha ha!!! Or, did the farts stick to you? heeeee heeeee

“The only good bird...”

Since: Jun 12

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
In all my years of reading and annoying on Topix I'm still the only one I know that screws up and spells yuck without the "y" Who's this Bird Killer trying to fool???
bLEW you ignorant slut boy, please go away. mother is calling you tinkerballs.
THE UNA FARTER

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Shut up OhioCreepGirl. Anyones taste buds would have to be dead to drink that bitter nasty crap. Don't hand me that crap, FakeBeliever is in the insane assylum. From what I have heard through the Codvine, FakeBeliever lets out a laugh of hysterics from her padded cell ever now and then. She spends most of her time butting her head into the wall. I didn't say you was in a bar. That doesn't keep you from being a lush. Old Scruffy Nuts is the bar wanna be male ho. Yea right, any drunk only has a couple of beers, to hear them tell it. You old farts get on here and promote drunkeness, then call yourselves good people. I wish Mothers against drunk drivers would beat the schitt out of all you crazies. You drunks that hijacked this topic for a playhouse are the trolls.
Reality is I destroyed a church with insane ideas, and belligerent behavior. Why do I keep acting like this?

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking about me? ha ha ha ha!!!! I said we would be having our little party Friday OR Saturday. Um, today is Saturday.
You are really not the brightest crayon in the box are you? Better keep your nose up UNA's behind as you seem to do better there.
This is a very well deserved vacation! I will go get drunk and dance all night if I want to. Sorry that you are not old enough. In a few more years you will find out that there is life beyond warcraft, maybe!
You drunken lush. You had to go back and check on that one didn't you? Hahahaha
Go ahead and dance the drunk witches dance at the stroke of midnight. You and that old stinky girlfriend of yours are so ugly, all the men run next door to keep from having to watch you guys..gack! talk about gagging a maggot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Mowin' today..

agreed!

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
All that rambling? Really? You have nothing better to do? I think you better stick with the farts. ha ha ha!!! Or, did the farts stick to you? heeeee heeeee
You drunken lush.
Would you PLEASE go somewhere and sober up? We cant understand a word your saying! You're the first person I ever saw write with a slur.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is I destroyed a church with insane ideas, and belligerent behavior. Why do I keep acting like this?
You are normal only in the south, be happy....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>That does sound great! We were trying to figure out what we wanted. Our men rarely drink and so, the music and drinks are up to us.

Ha! I agree on the groups.
a bag of frozen mixed fruit and a bottle of Merlot wine, mix and let stand 1 hour...sangria. Perfect for a hot afternoon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Mowin' today..

Wait--what the heck you got to mow? My grass is crunchy and hasn't grown an inch in weeks.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Pour it on Bird Killer, couldn't do better myself. Looks like I'm going to have to give the Humpaburn report to let the drunks know what day it is. Humpaburn is a drunk too, but he always gets the day right.
She had it coming didn't she sir? The whole drunken lot of them couldn't come up with one clear expression of thought between them all. Please do the report, the bear and gators might have pulled humpburn down in his mud hole with them.
OhioJeepGirl

Auxier, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text> You drunken lush. You had to go back and check on that one didn't you? Hahahaha
Go ahead and dance the drunk witches dance at the stroke of midnight. You and that old stinky girlfriend of yours are so ugly, all the men run next door to keep from having to watch you guys..gack! talk about gagging a maggot.
LOL!!! Come on, you can do better than that! Usually people who try and put others down are often trying to make up for their own faults. So, I take it that you are antisocial, ugly, and a real fart smeller. I bet I am pretty close.
OhioJeepGirl

Auxier, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>You drunken lush.
Would you PLEASE go somewhere and sober up? We cant understand a word your saying! You're the first person I ever saw write with a slur.
Wrong!You forgot about your mother. <wink> =)~
OhioJeepGirl

Auxier, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
a bag of frozen mixed fruit and a bottle of Merlot wine, mix and let stand 1 hour...sangria. Perfect for a hot afternoon.
That does sound good! Thank you for the idea.
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait--what the heck you got to mow? My grass is crunchy and hasn't grown an inch in weeks.
It's an OCD thing.

Just has to be done...

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
That does sound great! We were trying to figure out what we wanted. Our men rarely drink and so, the music and drinks are up to us.
Ha! I agree on the groups.
I told you why the men run away you old drunk lush. Groups? Crone, you just keep getting kinkier as you go along. That's one group I would pay NOT to see!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

The daily Humpaburn report:

Morning, 7/7/12 Saturday. Sun is up, no schitt it really is. My black unsweetened 350+ pound goddess can't come to see me. She is afraid of that 22 ft. tall Black Bear too. I just had my regular good to the last drop coffee. That last drop really sucks.

Tpx. news, all the lushes meet, name changers are back, old Scruffy drinks out of milk carton, maybe his picture will be on the milk carton, Una Farter Fan Club grows. Got it.

Think I'll go hump the wife. Dang it I can't the milkman is still here. The wife say's they are churning butter. I can't go outside, that black bear might still be out there. That thing has grown two more feet tall. I can't feed & water the birds, they will starve. It's getting boring in here, I'm running low on coffee and beer. Plenty of friggin' milk though. All you drunk trolls, hope you get a DUI,,,,,,,,,,other folks not so much. Hope they catch that bear. The wife say's there is no bear on the pictures and video I made. I know I saw a bear, a pink Elephant and an Alligator in my frog pond. Humpaburn out.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep winking and sticking that green tongue out like that and the crows will peck your good eye out and bite your tongue off. You old drunken witch. I bet you haven't drawn a sober breath in years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>It's an OCD thing.

Just has to be done...
Have something cool and relax! When you're in the freezer getting the ice, look for my other shoe.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
:( It WASN'T MY FAULT! Ugly old drunken witch.
Bye!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Miguel 13 min Spam 4
Curtiss Trophy 22 min Parent 37
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min ChromiuMan 128,666
Will Plant Board Get SEC Network 5 hr Yes 2
Rebecca Lathrem Manley (Aug '11) 6 hr Dude 33
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Ashby 26,189
toughest dude in frankfort (Aug '09) 6 hr try 84
paula ward (Dec '11) 20 hr Paula Ward 84
•••
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000