Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81701 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#60202 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
enlightenment spreads better when the messenger is not so mean--
I agree that the masses are sheep and conformity rather than challenging our preconceived notions and traditions is the exception to the rule.
When you label me with your preconceived notions about who and what I am--you become one of the masses and not the independent free thinker you represent yourself to be.
Another way to look at it...

What would I say about myself if I supported Hitler?

How would it look if I seemed too be so mellow til someone bashes nasty bashers and their SUPPORTERS and then express myself as a vile nanny?

So much can be perceived of a person by who and what they support. You have already told much of yourself, honest.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#60203 Jul 4, 2012
Years ago (while working my way through my final year of college) I took a job as a nanny to a very naughty little boy that looked just like UNa's avatar picture. When I first saw his picture-- It brought back memories of a wonderful child who acted out to capture any attention he could get from an adult world that ignored him. There you go--

Scotts Vegas

#60206 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Years ago (while working my way through my final year of college) I took a job as a nanny to a very naughty little boy that looked just like UNa's avatar picture. When I first saw his picture-- It brought back memories of a wonderful child who acted out to capture any attention he could get from an adult world that ignored him. There you go--
AMAZING!... That's so profound. What were you studying?

Location hidden

#60209 Jul 4, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>Another way to look at it...

What would I say about myself if I supported Hitler?

How would it look if I seemed too be so mellow til someone bashes nasty bashers and their SUPPORTERS and then express myself as a vile nanny?

So much can be perceived of a person by who and what they support. You have already told much of yourself, honest.
I think comparing Topix to choosing to be (or not to be) a supporter of Hitler -- is a bit extreme. I'm here to have fun.

Location hidden

#60210 Jul 4, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>AMAZING!... That's so profound. What were you studying?
the nanny was a summer job and not going to tell what my degree is in... Girl has to have some secrets!

Scotts Vegas

#60212 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I think comparing Topix to choosing to be (or not to be) a supporter of Hitler -- is a bit extreme. I'm here to have fun.
Not at all extreme. So what did you study in college?

Location hidden

#60213 Jul 4, 2012
Everyone have a happy and safe 4th--got to go...

Location hidden

#60214 Jul 4, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all extreme. So what did you study in college?
guess

Scotts Vegas

#60215 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Everyone have a happy and safe 4th--got to go...
Well! Must not be so proud of that college career.
Bird Killer

London, KY

#60216 Jul 4, 2012
Some of you people don't know a good thing when you see it!Uncle Una is smart and funny and awesome.My friends and I ALL love reading his posts.And he is not bad he is good.If someone is smarter and funnier we should all gang up and hate on him?Is that what we should do?I love how funny he is and laugh and laugh every day when I wouldn't have laughed at all if not for him.You call him vulgar?Turn on comedy central if you want to see vulgar.So bite my butt if you don't like the GREAT and the Mighty UNA FARTER.And the awsome Genius of his comedy and common sense.The man is a living legend,The Una Farter!He is the greatest!May the fire cracker farts be with us today.Happy independence day.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#60217 Jul 4, 2012
I love Una. Hes my man!

Scotts Vegas

#60218 Jul 4, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
I love Una. Hes my man!
But then the ugly thing conspires with 450 pound men to lie and perpetrate evil on its' neighbors. Never trust a girl that doesn't know how to spell girl.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#60219 Jul 4, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
But then the ugly thing conspires with 450 pound men to lie and perpetrate evil on its' neighbors. Never trust a girl that doesn't know how to spell girl.
u on drugs or what? U make no sense. There ain't no 450 pound men here unless its u.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60220 Jul 4, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
Some of you people don't know a good thing when you see it!Uncle Una is smart and funny and awesome.My friends and I ALL love reading his posts.And he is not bad he is good.If someone is smarter and funnier we should all gang up and hate on him?Is that what we should do?I love how funny he is and laugh and laugh every day when I wouldn't have laughed at all if not for him.
So I guess you did not see or get to laugh when a wheel fell off some handicapped persons wheelchair and dumped them in the street? Or get to go fart at a funeral? I bet you think a 6 car pile up is just hilarious.

Yeah, let's all get together and laugh our ass off when we see someone with a learning disability that just might be a little slower in speech or thought. That's smart? Funny? Not to me or most of the people that you claim are ganging up and hating on UNa. You and Una both need to get a grasp on reality.

Scotts Vegas

#60221 Jul 4, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>u on drugs or what? U make no sense. There ain't no 450 pound men here unless its u.
If you are on drugs, then I'm on drugs.

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#60222 Jul 4, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
I love Una. Hes my man!
Hey....I saw him first...

Location hidden

#60223 Jul 4, 2012
There is a line between funny humor and caustic. I like funny, but I believe we have an obligation to bring more good than harm to all we touch--
My humor is meant for a good laugh, hope it's always taken as such

Location hidden

#60224 Jul 4, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>If you are on drugs, then I'm on drugs.
oh! Split personality. He/she thing?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#60226 Jul 4, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess you did not see or get to laugh when a wheel fell off some handicapped persons wheelchair and dumped them in the street? Or get to go fart at a funeral? I bet you think a 6 car pile up is just hilarious.
Yeah, let's all get together and laugh our ass off when we see someone with a learning disability that just might be a little slower in speech or thought. That's smart? Funny? Not to me or most of the people that you claim are ganging up and hating on UNa. You and Una both need to get a grasp on reality.
Laying it on kind of thick aren't you ol Scruffy Wolf Nuts? I am going to do something nice. Do you know the address for FakeBelievers Mental Facility? I would like to send her a bouquet of dead roses and poison ivy. It was bad about the 6 car pileup on Watterson Expressway caused by FakeBeliever, running naked wearing only a pair of Muck Boots. The poor Dear screaming, earthquakes run for your lives, Codvine will save you.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#60227 Jul 4, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
I love Una. Hes my man!
Una loves you too baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Banta Update 8 min dumdik is a dumbdck 15
Drug dealers 14 min Wha wha What 20
Mary Jo Wray 2 hr Beaster 9
Shannon Collins 3 hr Well 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr usa 158,183
Bourbon on Main 3 hr Out of service 44
jennifer spaulding (Oct '09) 4 hr Lolololol 46
pizza driver found dead? 4 hr Wondering 376
14 inmates on meth 8 hr Uh Huh 84

Frankfort Jobs