Zombie Apocalypse
Wondering

Frankfort, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2013
I'm wondering if there was a zombie apocalypse, and with us living in Frankfort, where do you all think is the best place in Frankfort to hold up during the apocalypse??
Poonie

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Somewhere, where you have more bullets than zombies...yea...
Smarty

Frankfort, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2013
National Guard.
Fences, open fields, guns.

Sure, some will hold up in WalMart until the Guard decides it needs those resources and rolls a tank through the front door.
DUR

Frankfort, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2013
The military wouldn't allow anyone inside Boone. During this "zombie apocalypse" Frankfort would be declared a state of emergency. Boone center would be the headquarters for an operation to control the masses of infected/ non infected. Thinking Boone center would be a great place for a hideout would turn into your worst decision. Unauthorized personnel would be shot without warning. Good luck with that!
RealGrammarCop

Frankfort, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2013
DUR wrote:
The military wouldn't allow anyone inside Boone. During this "zombie apocalypse" Frankfort would be declared a state of emergency. Boone center would be the headquarters for an operation to control the masses of infected/ non infected. Thinking Boone center would be a great place for a hideout would turn into your worst decision. Unauthorized personnel would be shot without warning. Good luck with that!
Um, I guess if you're a fat coach potato with nothing to offer them, then they would turn you down. Hell, when Darwin's laws are re-enforced 65% of homes will become available for use.
RealGrammarCop

Frankfort, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2013
This is a dumb 'hypothetical' anyway because it will never happen. Nothing can or ever will reawaken the dead. No chemical. No virus. No spell from Harry Potter. Oh, and no Jesus.
Hurrumph

Frankfort, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Lordy wrote:
You shouldn't argue absolute truth's, because we 'know' that in fact, there are parasitic species that can and do in-fact control dead INSECTS... even ONE case of a parasite in animals as well. Smoke more weed and peer through a microscope some more.
You capitalized the wrong word, so I corrected it for you.
Also, insects are animals.
Stacy

United States

#10 Feb 13, 2013
I'd get out of town. Into the woods somewhere. With minimal baggage and lots of weapons and ammo.
Slamm

Frankfort, KY

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Stacy wrote:
I'd get out of town. Into the woods somewhere. With minimal baggage and lots of weapons and ammo.
I bet you would starve to death before long. You're not Grizzly Adams.
Just for fun

Frankfort, KY

#12 Feb 14, 2013
Slamm wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you would starve to death before long. You're not Grizzly Adams.
I think Frankfort Jail would be the best place to be,since we do not have a Prison in our town,like Rick and his group.
FANtastic

Shelbyville, KY

#13 Feb 15, 2013
Personally I think this is a great subject, considering not too many believe in a real apocalypse. Zombies don't have to be a rising of the dead, it could be a virus ppl get infected with, that cause zombie like s/sx. Besides that, zombies aren't the only thing we should worry about, we should also take into consideration the what ifs, given the time when the American dollar crashes. When every man is for themselves. When/if we experience an apocalypse I will probably gather up my stock pile of foods, ammo, weapons and medical supplies and head to the Capitol or the jail until I come up with a better plan and a team to work with. So to all that are awaiting the day, my family and myself can be found at one of those places ready for whatever & anyone that would like to join us is welcome. PS: we are very well educated and highly knowledgable in crisis intervention. BTW, no need to correct my grammar like u do on other posts, I am a nurse and write in short hand all day everyday! So save it! Thx & best wishes when the apocalypse begins!
deadz

Cicero, IL

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Man, I would shoot everybody that ever screwed me over....zombie or not.. lol. But as to where to hold up, I would seclude myself and whoever was with me...I wouldn't run to where everybody else would want to go...that's where all the zombies would be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL sponsors being boycotted 5 min Franky 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Paul 168,059
Who no a girl name Tina cirillo 8 min Hate chomos 23
Salvation Army angel tree 18 min wtf 11
Got the biggest D 29 min Mark Vest 24
HEY, No poster has been accused of being TIm Ch... 54 min LOL 3
timikka tillman (Feb '11) 57 min Yeah 2 YOU 19
NFL stadiums 30% empty 1 hr Handout Groot 43

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web