curious

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2010
anybody know what happened to her?
SERIOUSLY

Eddyville, KY

#2 Sep 22, 2010
What, no one bashed her on the last thread except of course your lame ass, so you had to start another one? GROW UP PUNKS!!! Believe that she aint worried about you!
not me

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2010
i never bashed her.no clue what you are talking about! just wondered whatever happened to her.if its the same one i know she hit me head on when she was driving drunk and i was in hospital over it years ago so yes i could bash her but im a bigger person and have worried about her for years.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2010
I heard she was married again, her name is Amy Perkins now. Has 2 kids, god help them. I heard she still is a drunk. She has 2 really bad wrecks while under the influence. I guess she's still married, she probably cheated on him too, like the 1st one.
Yessir

Frankfort, KY

#5 Sep 28, 2010
Doesn't get much nastier than her. She runs a gas station now,and from what I hear she messes with Matt Harris. Pill head
Concerned

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Whatever happened to her?
rach

Lake Geneva, WI

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Haven't seen her in awhile. I heard she had been really sick.
is there 2 of them

Frankfort, KY

#8 Feb 1, 2013
who are you talking about ??????? does she have a sister named krisita???????
Concerned

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Not sure just knew of her in school. She okay now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min TrumpMan 149,675
The Town Critic Challenge (Apr '15) 3 hr Town Critic 13
Stupid Baby Momma's that don't respect ANYTHING... (Jun '12) 3 hr Town Critic 39
I Never Knew how much Racism there was in Frank... (Feb '13) 3 hr Town Critic 104
Dwayne Wainscott first degree robbery 4 hr amb 1
Will the real Milan van zuyne please stand up 5 hr Boytoy 2
State Journal Article 6 hr GOTCHA 13

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages