Overtime Grill & Bar

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#21 Mar 18, 2010
can't wait to go there. def gonna try and get there this weekend. dont mind paying extra for good food and atmosphere. only braw back is it's on Holmes Street EEEK.
in frankfort

Frankfort, KY

#22 Mar 18, 2010
kamron wrote:
can't wait to go there. def gonna try and get there this weekend. dont mind paying extra for good food and atmosphere. only braw back is it's on Holmes Street EEEK.
Oh so we are paying more money to eat on holmes street?? EEEEK???
customer

Frankfort, KY

#23 Mar 19, 2010
The location isn't great, but since the food is good it should draw in a big crowd. I went there last night for the game and it was packed! Not an empty seat in the place.
FriendOfYours

Frankfort, KY

#24 Mar 19, 2010
You got great ideas....You got people pulling for you....However, look at your menu....Yeah, your a lot like Beef O'brady's----the prices are like their's but you get more bang for your buck at Beef's......You get more food at Beef's....

Re-do your menu----put some simple stuff on there like club sandwiches---keep the burgers but make them a little bigger, or reduce the price...You got the following---you got the momentum---get your prices right---and you'll have the customers from Dragon and Macadoo's and you'll have it made...

Things are good right now because of the basketball tournaments--you got to thru the summer.....
But

Frankfort, KY

#25 Mar 19, 2010
price is one thing. and if the prices are similar to beefs, that is ok with me. AS LONG AS the food is better.

Beefs to me is nothing special, same old frozen chit that gets nuked or thrown in a broiler/deepfryer and then over priced. Just like Applebees. Dam near a glorified school cafeteria.

As long as OTs food has some effort behind it and is good I am cool. Other places all you need to you is read a timer and grab chit from a freezer.
checkit

Frankfort, KY

#26 Mar 19, 2010
uhno wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/home.p hp?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1 00000770181006&ref=search &sid=1003120670.3181177429 ..1
No menu posted.
Betelgeuse

Frankfort, KY

#27 Sep 6, 2010
Why can we not find a menu and the exact location? If you follow the address, it is out the Owenton Road. If you look at comments, it is across from the Thornhill Church.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#28 Sep 6, 2010
Their phily cheese steak is outstanding, and so are those pepper rolls,.....damn things are addictive.
New Address

Louisville, KY

#29 Sep 6, 2010
Betelgeuse wrote:
Why can we not find a menu and the exact location? If you follow the address, it is out the Owenton Road. If you look at comments, it is across from the Thornhill Church.
It is in a relatively new development and it is very likely not on google maps or in your GPS database. However, it IS exactly across from the Thornhill church in the little shopping center that has the Family Dollar store and formerly had Sweet Potatoes. It's a great spot and I stop there often for awesome wings, skins and sandwiches...ok, and beer :). The staff is awesome an there is often great entertainmenet. They have "to go" menus on the bar, but I didn't find one on line. Give 'em time, I bet they will post one somewhere soon.
Dayum

Frankfort, KY

#30 Sep 6, 2010
Wow just saw the commercial on t-v about the place. Really forget whatever is said on topix this place looks awesome. Lots of t-v's and really great atmosphere. The place really looks great. So the food has to be awesome as well, just a guess. DUH. Never been there as of yet but already impressed. Not bad for frankfort.
Bar Go-er

Frankfort, KY

#31 Nov 4, 2010
This place is one of the best places in Frankfort to go watch a game. The wings are great, the beer is cheap (and in cool football glasses, a couple of which I have taken with me for keepsakes) and the atmosphere is lively and fun. The only thing it has going against it is that is a favorite target for cops, and its located off of Holmes St. Otherwise a very fun place with great service and friendly people.

Needs a sign on it facade to stand out!!!
Hmmmm

Shepherdsville, KY

#32 Nov 18, 2010
Bar Go-er wrote:
The only thing it has going against it is that is a favorite target for cops
Why is this a problem? Unless you're stupid enough to drink and drive?
right

Social Circle, GA

#33 Nov 18, 2010
Bar Go-er wrote:
This place is one of the best places in Frankfort to go watch a game. The wings are great, the beer is cheap (and in cool football glasses, a couple of which I have taken with me for keepsakes) and the atmosphere is lively and fun. The only thing it has going against it is that is a favorite target for cops, and its located off of Holmes St. Otherwise a very fun place with great service and friendly people.
Needs a sign on it facade to stand out!!!
Of course Holmes Street manages to get poked at in this thread too. Give me a break. And it's not really off of Holmes Street - the little mall it's in is right on Holmes SDtreet - if you consider having to turn into the little mall off Holmes Street to make yourself feel better about it's location then so be it. Some people are so childish.
Bar Go-er

Frankfort, KY

#35 Nov 26, 2010
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is this a problem? Unless you're stupid enough to drink and drive?
This is only a problem because it may dissaude potential customers who may like a drink or two. I mean, it only take approx. 3 drinks for the average person to be above the legal limit. People just need to use caution. My review was pretty glowing, I think; there's no need to argue with what I wrote.
franktown

Frankfort, KY

#36 Nov 26, 2010
good food, good peeps workin, good drinks.

and for the comments about holmes st: it is a pretty awful location, even if its not as bad as its rep. and word of mouth. and of course 'holmes street is gonna get poked at'- this thread is about a bar ON holmes street.
Hmmmm

Frankfort, KY

#37 Nov 26, 2010
Bar Go-er wrote:
<quoted text>
This is only a problem because it may dissaude potential customers who may like a drink or two. I mean, it only take approx. 3 drinks for the average person to be above the legal limit. People just need to use caution. My review was pretty glowing, I think; there's no need to argue with what I wrote.
I wasn't arguing, just making the point that if someone decides not to go out because they might get pulled over, that is a good thing. If it takes three drinks to be DUI-worthy, have one.
Yuck

Finchville, KY

#38 Nov 26, 2010
Same person writing each time lol. I went there and the food was outrageous and taste was ok I guess if you think 10 dollars for burger fries and flat pepsi is a good deal. Drive around back and watch them smoke and sell dope then go eat there food. Yuck. Nothing bothers me more than waiting for my food when everyone is smoking. Thanks but no thanks. I give them 3 months then they will be out of buissness. By the way great location NOT
No Not Really

Louisville, KY

#39 Nov 26, 2010
Yuck wrote:
Same person writing each time lol. I went there and the food was outrageous and taste was ok I guess if you think 10 dollars for burger fries and flat pepsi is a good deal. Drive around back and watch them smoke and sell dope then go eat there food. Yuck. Nothing bothers me more than waiting for my food when everyone is smoking. Thanks but no thanks. I give them 3 months then they will be out of buissness. By the way great location NOT
I was there Wednesday night and the food was great. Several of us ordered different dishes and we passed them around. Everything was good. Of course it's bar food, but it was good. They have already far exceeded your 3-month prediction and they were packed Wednesday. Can't wait to go back soon.
Gray Area

Frankfort, KY

#40 Dec 2, 2010
I wonder how many crack dealers and potheads work in that place. I know of at least 5 as we speak
Blue

Lexington, KY

#41 Dec 2, 2010
Gray Area wrote:
I wonder how many crack dealers and potheads work in that place. I know of at least 5 as we speak
There's no gray area. You are definitely a f•cking idiot. Leave it to a small little person like you to try and sabotage one of the only decent places in Frankfort. At least come up with something more original than "crack dealers". That's been said on this site about every business in town. Simple minded little f•cktard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need to ask a favor of Frankfort public 1 hr tired 1
Police brutality in Frankfort 1 hr Coocoo 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr umoron 151,667
Politicians/FPD cover up 3 hr Adam 8
Melissa Green 3 hr for sure 13
government corruption 3 hr Ghost of Bud Galb... 15
ky retirement system retire/rehire 4 hr With You 2

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages