Overtime Grill & Bar
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
I know

Frankfort, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2010
This is an excellent restaurant that just opened up in Frankfort. I tried it out and the food was great, moderately priced as well. Great menu selection too! They are where the old Rocco's Pizza was on Northgate Dr. at the end of Holmes St.

Since: Aug 09

Frankfort

#2 Mar 16, 2010
Any other reviews on this place? I'd been thinking of checking it out. What's the atmosphere like? What's on the menu? Thanks!
I know

Frankfort, KY

#3 Mar 16, 2010
Menu is a lot like Beef O Brady's. Lots of apps and sandwiches. Kind of the same atmosphere too. Family friendly, take the kids.
Scoop

Frankfort, KY

#4 Mar 16, 2010
Urge the owners to go to UrbanSpoon and any other online restaurant review/promotion sites and POST A MENU! I won't waste a trip to a new place unless I have a chance to see the menu in advance and it's just a smart, effective way to promote your eatery. Just a suggestion.
uhno

Frankfort, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2010
http://www.facebook.com/home.php... #!/profile.php?id=100000770181 006&ref=search&sid=100 3120670.3181177429..1
linknowork

Frankfort, KY

#6 Mar 16, 2010
they are on FB, not sure of the link though. that one doesn't work, it is a broken link.
Crystal

Frankfort, KY

#7 Mar 16, 2010
The place is great! Lots of different styles of wings and boneless wings, and a lot of appetizer choices. I suggest the Philly cheesesteak potato skins!! Tv's everywhere, so you won't miss any games :) Really clean place!
great place

Frankfort, KY

#8 Mar 17, 2010
I suggest the caesar chicken wrap. It's really good!
Knowthem

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2010
I hope it works out for you guys...congrads.... Hadn't been there yet, want to support them. Heard around 9 for hamburger fries and drink.

Peace and good luck see ya soon...
I went

Frankfort, KY

#10 Mar 17, 2010
I went the other day. Food was great, great selection on the menu to. They have daily lunch specials they offer as well. TV's everywhere, one HUGE one to! Definetly a good place to take in a ballgame! Only place I know of that has Bud Light Lime on tap as well! LOVED THAT!!!!
in frankfort

Frankfort, KY

#11 Mar 17, 2010
Knowthem wrote:
I hope it works out for you guys...congrads.... Hadn't been there yet, want to support them. Heard around 9 for hamburger fries and drink.
Peace and good luck see ya soon...
Wow 9 bucks for a combo meal?? I'll stick to wendy's or micky dee's.
haha

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Mar 17, 2010
in frankfort wrote:
<quoted text>Wow 9 bucks for a combo meal?? I'll stick to wendy's or micky dee's.
Good! You do that....that will keep the riffraff out of there! I've been and the food is excellent. Much better quality than Wendy's or Mcdonald's!
frankfortmamma

United States

#13 Mar 17, 2010
Which end of Holmes street? The transportation side or 127 side? I haven't been in Holmes st in a long time.
hello

Frankfort, KY

#14 Mar 17, 2010
it is the 127 side across from Thornhill Church...
in frankfort

Frankfort, KY

#15 Mar 18, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! You do that....that will keep the riffraff out of there! I've been and the food is excellent. Much better quality than Wendy's or Mcdonald's!
Hahaha got a comeback for that one but I will leave it alone as long as red necks like yourself don't patronise the restaurants I choose to eat at.
excuse me

Social Circle, GA

#16 Mar 18, 2010
in frankfort wrote:
<quoted text>Wow 9 bucks for a combo meal?? I'll stick to wendy's or micky dee's.
McDonalds & Wendys are fine for fast food but if you actually want to go in somewhere & have a relaxing sit down meal why wouldn't you ant to pay a few extra dollars for some atmosphere?
in frankfort

Frankfort, KY

#17 Mar 18, 2010
excuse me wrote:
<quoted text> McDonalds & Wendys are fine for fast food but if you actually want to go in somewhere & have a relaxing sit down meal why wouldn't you ant to pay a few extra dollars for some atmosphere?
If I can afford it sure. Just love my wendy's and mcdonalds and I hardly ever go there.
Holybajesus

Frankfort, KY

#18 Mar 18, 2010
The pig skins are freakin AWESOME!!! Potato skins with pulled pork bbq piled on top then melted cheese, and a lil bbq sauce to dip it in....omg, now I'm hungry again..lol!
Suggestion for the owners

Shepherdsville, KY

#19 Mar 18, 2010
Pay for advertising rather than trying to flood Topix with fake testimonials...
Knowthem

United States

#20 Mar 18, 2010
Here we go always a smart mouth in the bunch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dawn Gibson Loman 1 min Bigdaddy 1
Christmas Lights 8 min Kassie 1
whos the best players to come out of Shelbyvill... 14 min Patty Cakes 1
Jamie L. Gaines 22 min tresiba goodlett 2
Kw, Jason green, what ??? 2 hr Ryan 5
travis driskell aka scrappy (Aug '09) 3 hr Smmfh 30
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr ChromiuMan 156,587

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages