Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
You know who

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Oct 26, 2010
The prior post has been removed.

Military Affairs had a lock down on the Boone Post because of a topix posting. The post said the words "Qui Tam". Because attorney Michael Van Leuven is an idiot- he thought that it meant some type of physical threat.

But a simple googling of the words show it is a false claims act.

You see, Larry McCord- the manager at the Boone Guard Shack has been holding it over the head of his supervisors for a couple of years that the federal funding coming through the National Guard Bureau has been misappropriated and spent on other things- not the guards at the post.

So, Larry McCord has been allowed to harass, threaten and intimidate the guards at the post- EVEN ORDERING them to commit federal fraud on the yearly car count. His attorney, Van Leuven has allowed it because the money is going ... well, it appears to be going to .... I will save that surprise.

It was so bad that Larry McCord has been allowed to work a four day week, with sleeping in his office in violation of the fire code. But Van Leuven won't say anything because McCord knows about the little fraud going on.

Oh, so when you Military Affairs go through the gate- don't you feel safe??? You have guards on serious mental meds carrying a weapon. You have guards who are terrified for their jobs because Larry McCord has been threatening the witnesses in a Personnel Board case.

Oh, and all you Non P1's at Military Affairs? You ought to read the law that Van Leuven claims to have created non p1's. In fact it doesn't even say non p1 in the statute. All the non p1's at Military Affairs ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MERIT OR FFTL's. It's a fact- just another little fraud at Military Affairs.[Oh, dont' worry about that big flat screen tv- Military Affairs lets its officers take home state property to use]

So when you go through the little gate be sure to look at Larry McCord and know that you are seeing a breathing, living POS. Oh, now there will be a lock down because people don't know what POS means. Google it first, mental geniuses.
we-know-the-trut h

Evansville, IN

#2 Oct 26, 2010
While Larry McCord the chief at the guard shack was sleeping in his building for the last few years his wife was screwing another man which is why Larry McCord has taken his frustrations out on his employees.
UnoWhoDontGiveaD amn

Frankfort, KY

#3 Oct 26, 2010
They really pi@@ed you off when they fired you.
You know who

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Oct 27, 2010
Question? Why do the white people in the same jobs get to be merit at Military Affairs and the black people are ordered to be "non p1" with no rights to go to the personnel board? If someone could help me out and point out the Kentucky Revised Statute that says Military Affairs can discriminate on the basis of race- I would really appreciate it.

A classic example would be the human resource office. Why does Crystal Simpson, a white woman get to be a merit employee while Teresa Lee, a black woman in an almost identical position has to be "non p1" with no rights? And both their jobs are paid out of the same identical grant money.

Please tell me somebody cause I thought Jim Crow laws were ruled illegal.
Man In Charge

Frankfort, KY

#5 Oct 27, 2010
Somebody needs to just buckle down and smack a hoe! Amy Mischler is a big fat dummy!!! She cant even pass the BAR exam!!!!!
Eat Poo! I hope a ninja shows up and pee's in your soup!
You know who

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Oct 28, 2010
Man In Charge wrote:
Somebody needs to just buckle down and smack a hoe! Amy Mischler is a big fat dummy!!! She cant even pass the BAR exam!!!!!
Eat Poo! I hope a ninja shows up and pee's in your soup!
So if your the "man" in charge then why don't smack this woman yourself instead of trying to order individuals supposedly under your charge to do instead. A real "man" walk's the walk, he doesn't order others to do his dirty work for him.

Still doesn't the change the fact that the "non p1" system discriminates against blacks, women, and disabled vets. Just ask Teresa Lee. I bet she could do Simpson's job in her sleep but, as a black woman- Military Affairs and Van Leuven don't consider her worthy enough.

Racists suck.

Since: Feb 10

Frankfort, KY

#7 Oct 28, 2010
Amy as I have always pointed out to you there are plenty of white healthy males in a position classified as non-p1. As far as Mrs. Lee is concerned, as always, you should do your research. Mrs. Lee held a merit position in the state in a different department. How do I know this? She worked with my mother for several years and on a personal note is a wonderful person. She chose to go to her current position at military affairs knowing full well that it was non-p1. Why would she do such a thing? I guess in you twisted thought pattern it was to purposely endure racism and discrimination. However the truth is more likely that she made a personal career choice that she found was worth the loss of her merit status. As always you throw peoples names around on here as if they support your twisted little cause, if you wish to continue to do so at least try to present a fabrication that might fool somebody... Or better yet have these people who are so discriminated against stand up with you and tell us for themselves.

Frankfort, KY

#8 Oct 28, 2010
By the way just because this is topix and everyone, including you, likes to get down right ugly from time time. I think I'll join the ranks for a moment just to ask you a few questions.

1. Who has custody of your children?
2. Why is this so?
3. How did your brother get fired?
!!and FINALLY!!
4. Why in gods name is your brother taking legal advice from you?

by all means post your "Im the victim" responses and I will take them apart piece by peice as I always do. The only difference is I can google Amy Mischler and find all the evidence I need to support my information.
You know who

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Oct 28, 2010
GoodNamesRTaken wrote:
She chose to go to her current position at military affairs knowing full well that it was non-p1. Why would she do such a thing? However the truth is more likely that she made a personal career choice that she found was worth the loss of her merit status.
So what you are saying is that if African Americans want to move ahead at Military Affairs they have to convert to non p1 status or not move ahead. But say Crystal Simpson, a white female didn't have to convert to non p1 status to get her promotion? right??

If it walks like a duck, talks like duck and looks like a duck- it's a duck. It sure looks racism to me. And just because white men are non p1's doesn't meant there isn't discrimination taking place by the way. Stooooopid argument.

Oh, and I have missed you good name. Thanks for keeping my posts at the top so everyone in Frankfort reads them. Good job!

Frankfort, KY

#10 Oct 28, 2010
everyone reads them and laughs Amy. Like I said get Mrs. Lee on here to say shes been discriminated against, it wont happen. Or how about the supervisor that is named in your suit that has been done SO wrong... why dont any of them have your back. I know why, your straight certifiable. I would like to return the compliment and say that I've missed your posts as well, but unlike you I like to tell the truth. As far as the whole Duck thing, you walk like a duck and talk out of your ass... so what does that make you. I have remained quite silent because talking to you is like talking to brick wall but call me a glutton for punishment its just way to hard to let your bullshit go unchallenged.
Scotty-too-hotty

Evansville, IN

#11 Oct 28, 2010
You know who wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that if African Americans want to move ahead at Military Affairs they have to convert to non p1 status or not move ahead. But say Crystal Simpson, a white female didn't have to convert to non p1 status to get her promotion? right??
If it walks like a duck, talks like duck and looks like a duck- it's a duck. It sure looks racism to me. And just because white men are non p1's doesn't meant there isn't discrimination taking place by the way. Stooooopid argument.
Oh, and I have missed you good name. Thanks for keeping my posts at the top so everyone in Frankfort reads them. Good job!
Amy Mischler walks like a duck, talks like a jack ass, and smells like a duck....unfortunately she is just a fat ass.
So with that said, things are not always as they appear. Ralph is a grown man. Barely. I would think that he could handle his own business....like a man.
Grow up you bumbling fools!!!!!!!!!!

Frankfort, KY

#12 Oct 28, 2010
and since you chose not to answer my questions I'll just answer them on my own. The following post is from a story in the Appalachian News-Express

"Mischler Allegations Proven False
Pike County resident Amy Mischler, former wife of Pikeville attorney Jonah Stevens, lobbied in front of the courthouse and the county attorney's office Friday with her son and a sign alleging that her ex-husband will not provide medical insurance for their children. Mischler, unemployed, alleged that county attorney Keith Hall was giving Stevens "special treatment" because they are friends.

Neither Hall or Stevens denied the friendship, but they did deny allegations of wrongdoing. Stevens provided the News-Express with documentation of his health insurance, which was effective for the children in February and will continue to be effective until July. Stevens also provided documentation that shows he pays Mischler $800 monthly for the care and support of the children.

Mischler later returned to the News-Express and said that she had made a mistake and her children did have medical insurance."

Frankfort, KY

#13 Oct 28, 2010
From there it gets better, Amy was charged with domestic violence because her son was sick with strep while she had him marching with the sign.

Frankfort, KY

#14 Oct 28, 2010
Then after several failed attempts to make her ex-husband pay for the injustices she felt had been done to her she moved on to a grander scheme... She herself couldn't be a bad mother (or human being for that matter) so it must be the system holding her down. So she petitioned to have Greg Stumbo, the then AG, impeached (makes sense doesnt it) when that failed she went after others in the AG's office with civil suits, throughout this time frame she had her brother serving subpoena's who was at the time an employee of Military Affairs. When he was let go it gave her this latest round of lawsuits, because her brother just couldn't get fired. It must be this grand conspiracy against Amy Mischler that the entire Commenwealth of Ky is in on.

You know Amy this is not even half the shit you have pulled and this is quite frankly twice as much as anyone needs to know to see that you are a nut.(BTW I apologize in advance to anyone beside Amy reading this for grammar and punctuation Im just too tired to give a damn)

Frankfort, KY

#15 Oct 28, 2010
and BTW I found this today in pikevilles forum which was the greatest testament to your character

==========
Amy Mischler DUMBASS of the Year My MOM
ZDRS
Are you totally stupid, in media and computer classes we are allowed to goggle our own names and our parent's names and guess what you've managed to be known as a cyberbully, I am ashamed of you. For our sake you why didn't you just keep it in court, mom I can think on my own, just because a comment is "snot" totally favorable to you does not mean it is dad. The only think worse than you being a liar and a fraud is that you don't care about our feelings about dad or keeping me on the defense when people ask me about you and what you are doing to dad. Mom
dad is not the only man in the world if you date again maybe you would be happy again. Dad and you have been divorced for 12 years aren't you ever getting over dad?
==========

Dont know if thats honestly your kid or not but if so I hope you feel ever so proud of yourself
disappointed

Frankfort, KY

#16 Oct 28, 2010
dear man in charge please come smack me,is that why your old lady leaven you , becauce you can ;tfight a man unless you have a gun
disappointed

Frankfort, KY

#17 Oct 28, 2010
dear goodnamestaken i was fired because of some lying SOBs ,so you tale what realy happened, insted of some bs
WOWZERS

Owenton, KY

#18 Oct 29, 2010
Ralph Mischler don't lie. You were fired because you served a subpoena while working as a security officer at BNGC. You may not have been on duty, but a person with better judgment would have known better. You are letting your sister drag you through the mud with this one. The African American you speak of in your claims, does not back you up and I'm sure thinks you are crazy. Get it together man. You can not go through life waiting for the next opportunity to sue for big money. Be a real man, get a job, don't act stupid and you will keep your job. As for you sister, you should probably put some distance between you, because she is not helping you at all. I know you aren't a brilliant man, but even you should be able to figure this one out.
You know who

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Oct 29, 2010
I bet everyone at the Boone National Guard feels really safe after reading comments by Boone National Guard employees- NOT!

First of all you have Mr. Larry McCord. When he is not playing golf on the job, or running all over the Boone post to gossip and suck up to officer [not where he is suppose to be] he is usually about to fall into a diabetic coma and accidentally shoot himself or someone else when his sugar gets out of control with concealed weapons.

Second, just to make everyone feel even extra safer at Boone- NOT. You have guards who are on prozac. Oh, and they are carrying a gun too.

Third, I am waiting for another metaphorical train wreck to take place. The first was when a employee at Boone was growing a marijuana forest in his mothers home and most likely transporting it into the base.... Again, no one in security at Boone caught this guy.

The next train wreck is going to be when Larry McCord gets his sugar messed up and starts abusing the prozac guards- who in turn go postal- I just feel sorry for who ever is sitting at the gates in their car at the time and gets shot in the cross fire.

No doubt Michael Van Lueven will misinterpret some unknown KRS statute and say that Kentucky Law allows innocent people to get shot and that the circuit courts don't have jurisdiction.

Heck if this is how the Boone post is ran- can you imagine how idiots like McCord will act if martial law gets called due to some natural disaster??

And didn't McCord raise all kinds of crap where he worked at before he was at Boone Center.?

Finally, if McCords wife did cheat on him- who would blame her? Diabetes has most likely left him with a gun that won't shoot and can't even get loaded, a mouth that shoots off wayyyyy toooo much, and real weapon which he will eventually end up shooting a real person- with real consequences.
WOWZERS

Owenton, KY

#20 Oct 29, 2010
First off, I didn't read anywhere in any posts that said someone was an employee of BNGC posting anything, I am not an employee there. However, I do think that Amy and Ralph are both sad and pathetic and using someone's personal life against them for your gain is wrong. How can you both look in the mirror and be okay with what you are and how low you have gone to get there? I mean, do you even have morals? How do we know to believe all this insight you seem to have? Lord knows that no one up there was buddy-buddy enough with Ralph to tell him all their secrets. You are both pulling at straws and getting no where. If you were getting somewhere, you wouldn't have to resort to topix to get information out. It doesn't seem that anyone has had any sympathy to your cause. In fact, it seems more like everyone thinks you are both dumb and need to quit. Go ahead and keep scheming, I don't think it is going to get you anywhere. And PS Amy if you are such a great lawyer, you should know that using someone else in your lawsuit that does not agree with you, its only going to hurt your cause. So until you get permission from all these people you are speaking on behalf of-I would keep my mouth closed. Just saying...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened on holmes st 11 min Heyhey 13
Melton almost leaves fiscal court meeting 12 min Your dumb 20
Jeff Hancock new County Clerk Loser 19 min Bad day for clerk... 12
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min Known Fact 131,906
No smoking at state office buildings 2 hr Howdy 167
Ring Found 2 hr RingFinder 1
Who has the sexiest male body in Frankfort? 3 hr Monkey 43
Hudson Hollow steakhouse opening 14 hr IMOP do get over it 48
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort

Personal Finance