people like wanda and Paul gains

people like wanda and Paul gains

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

a friend of wanda gains

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jun 9, 2012
People like wanda and Paul gaines go around lying and telling fibs. Trying to defame someone. She calls social services on people that don't do nothing wrong. Let her husband abuse her father. She sits and watches out a window at her neighbors.-how do I know this? I'm her neighbor..
mark T

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jun 10, 2012
Anybody that knows Wanda and Paul. Ya better watch out cause if you've ever had the social workers called on ya they did it.
Learn to spell

Hollywood, FL

#3 Jun 12, 2012
Wow! Double negatives! Did social services have any findings? If so- maybe you need to take accountability. Maybe this is just a crazy- long lost relative posting because they have nothing better to do? Is there any reason for CPS or APS to be involved now?
no friend of wanda gaines

Barnesville, OH

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Screw you:b Ill talk how I wanna talk, if you dont like it go somewhere else. Ive been a neighbor of Wanda for years and Ive talked to her daddy a many of times and he would tell me he was being abused, and she likes to call social workers on people for absolutely no reason.
Just a thought

United States

#5 Oct 10, 2012
You've spoken with her dad? So you are conected somehow to a "higher plain" or wherever people go huh, since he has been dead for oh- 15 years or so. How about this? If you are claiming he was abused, maybe, just maybe, you were one of the ones perpetrating the abuse. We all know he was worth millions. Maybe she was trying to knock him off for that tobacco money. Shh.... Oh yeah- that's just what the nutters liked to say. Crazy asses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Khutra Duqquette 138,470
Dooner (Apr '12) 9 min misty 129
Lydia Gravitt 16 min jace 7
kids legal age 21 min askin 1
Flea Dip and Nail Trim for Dogs 46 min smack 3
Tammy Burleson on dope again! 50 min smack 2
debbie doyle in switzer 54 min KDoyle 17
hottest guys at COT(commonwealth office of Tech... (Oct '11) 2 hr wounded skunk 38
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]