Kentucky Gun Permit Training

Kentucky Gun Permit Training

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Ky Gun Permit Training

Eubank, KY

#1 Feb 26, 2009
(CCDW) Gun Permit
Kentucky Gun Permit Class Training
Anyone interested in taking Training for your Ky. Gun Permit?
NEXT CLASS is:
Sat. March 7th 2009
click link below for all information
http://www.hustonville.com/kygunpermit.html
Home Invasions, Burglaries, Robberies, Assaults, Thefts the list goís on and on and of course the Police canít be everywhere and seem to never be around when you need us.
The State of Kentucky has given you the opportunity to obtain a permit to carry a concealed weapon on or about your persons after meeting certain requirements, one of which is complete a gun safety course taught by a Certified (CCDW) Instructor.
Hopefully you will never need your weapon, but as economic times become more difficult the chances of you been robbed or victimize is even more likely.
Our saying is itís better to have a gun and not need it, as to need a gun and not have it.
Fred McCoy-Instructor/Trainer, 29 year veteran Police Officer, and Former Marine , 25 year Certified Police Firearms Instructor and Certified C.C.D.W. Instructor and Trainer of other instructors since law passed in 1996
Shelia McCoy- Certified (CCDW) Instructor and Womenís Firearms Instructor. Who assist with all women applicants training.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Francis Hagy 1 hr Joshsparks 10
Tell Kaitlyn Tracy I would give her $50,000 to ... 3 hr Hate chomos 36
Lindsi 4 hr Lmao 9
Abrams Brothers 6 hr Wondering 21
Chr bedbugs 6 hr Wondering 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Patriot 166,449
Pete quire robbed 7 hr Yup 1
WTH Julian Carroll 8 hr LOL 278
Jeff Hancock using office 4 personal gain 9 hr LMAO 41
Political Correctness destroying the USA 9 hr Politics for dummies 61

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages