Watered Down Gas at BP on Georgetown ...

Watered Down Gas at BP on Georgetown Road

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Warning to Consumers

Frankfort, KY

#1 May 10, 2010
The state is investigating events at the new BP at the entrance to Silver Lake II. Several cars have had their engines damaged after getting gas there that was more water than gas. I would not buy gas there under any conditions.
Local Gal

New Albany, IN

#2 May 10, 2010
This is something that is a result of the rains last week isn't it or is it something that's been going on for awhile?
Warning to Consumers

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 May 10, 2010
Nothing to do with the rain, I don't think. More like trying to cheat customers probably.
Skull-n-crossbon es

Frankfort, KY

#4 May 10, 2010
Warning to Consumers wrote:
Nothing to do with the rain, I don't think. More like trying to cheat customers probably.
Yup probably, just go to speedway on louisville road no problems there.
trader

Frankfort, KY

#5 May 11, 2010
don't buy anything from speedway. if you watch when gas goes up they are the very first ones to go up. then they might go up one day and come back down the very next day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Person who runs topics 21 min Lol 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 156,619
Bishop Jason Green 1 hr QueenBee 70
What Happened To Chad Eastman 5 hr Family 15
Jamie L. Gaines 5 hr Whopper Mac 4
RIP Holmes Street Mafia 5 hr Holmes Street His... 1
Ashlie armstrong 5 hr Whelp 5

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages