fire joker phillips!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joker Must Go

Frankfort, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2011
Kentucky needs to rid itself of UK Football Coach Joker Phillips and the rest of the UK Football Coaching Staff. Kentucky Football is the punchline of the SEC.

Their offense is averaging barely over 100 yards passing per game. Sad! If they played Fort Thomas Highlands, they would lose. And they still haven't played Georgia, Tennessee or Mississippi State yet.

Goodbye Bowl Games, Good Bye, Football Season, Hopefully, Good Bye, Joker!
FDR

Frankfort, KY

#2 Oct 11, 2011
Joker Must Go wrote:
Kentucky needs to rid itself of UK Football Coach Joker Phillips and the rest of the UK Football Coaching Staff. Kentucky Football is the punchline of the SEC.
Their offense is averaging barely over 100 yards passing per game. Sad! If they played Fort Thomas Highlands, they would lose. And they still haven't played Georgia, Tennessee or Mississippi State yet.
Goodbye Bowl Games, Good Bye, Football Season, Hopefully, Good Bye, Joker!
I feel your pain brother....they need to start with that ass wipe Mitch Barnhart...
brixk

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2011
You guys should follow @notjokerphilips if you have twitter he makes fun of the real joker so much!
But I agree..we need mike leach in this bitch
UK fan

United States

#4 Oct 12, 2011
Yeah, they suck.
huh

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2011
UK has been the punch line of the S E C for years, the only year they had a winning conference record was when Coach Morris went 5-3 his last year, UK should have went ACC back in 2005 when the ACC invited them. In the ACC UK could compete.
UHaul Paul

Frankfort, KY

#6 Oct 16, 2011
I've got my truck ready to meet him at his office at UK and move him out.
sad

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 17, 2011
joker is a joke bye bye!!!!!!
kkk

United States

#8 Oct 18, 2011
sad wrote:
joker is a joke bye bye!!!!!!
yep the black man has to win them all to keep his job even though he is doing the same as the old white man who coached before him
brixk

United States

#9 Oct 18, 2011
True that. Rich Brooks started slow also then blossomed
Sport Fan

Des Moines, IA

#10 Oct 18, 2011
Why fire Joker? Are you guys for real? I never thought Kentucky was any good in football. Those who think differently are the same ones that are proud of 6-6 records. Joker should be able to make 6-6 most seasons which will make him elite. Mike Peach cannot be successful at Kentucky either, there is not enough talent in the scouting area Kentucky has. And the talent Kentucky has in its High School system on average produces may 1 3 star recruit, maybe 5 2 star recruits and half of them go somewhere else and the other two are split between Louisville and Kentucky, and then the ones that stay in state are over rated recruits. Kentucky is a coaches worst nightmare. If Cincinnati can get good coaches you would think Kentucky could also,,,Oh I forgot Cincinnati high schools graduates about 30 3 star recruits a year.
brixk

United States

#11 Oct 18, 2011
To sport fan- trinity high school in Louisville is nationally ranked in the top 10. I'm sure they are loaded with 3 and 4 star recruits. Also Franklin county is undefeated and Timmons, Roberts, and woodside are all juniors or below so they will be good recruits in the next years. And it's mike leach and if became the coach he could recruit enough talent to win 7-8 games consistently. Spread offense has sent wes welker and Michael crabtree to the NFL and broke multiple NCAA total offense records FYI
Not enough talent

Frankfort, KY

#13 Oct 19, 2011
FYI Trinity has one high profile player but many above average players THIS YEAR. This is not the normal for Trinity and if you think differently look up their high profile athletes. Bush is the highest and beyond that who???? As for FCHS I hope these young men develope but remember this, You need a team, and not two or three recruits, you need linebackers, offensive linemen, defense, sorry but Kentucky High schools does not have the talent for 1 college team let alone two.
Not enough talent

Frankfort, KY

#14 Oct 19, 2011
Also Trinity recruits more than any school in the nation besides the high profile basketball academies. They even make Moeller or the old Lexington Catholic regimes look innocent. If you do not believe this take a look at the roster and where they are from. How does the KHSAA not confront them? One answer MONEY.
brixk

Detroit, MI

#15 Oct 20, 2011
I believe you but who cares? And last time I checked uk wasn't high profile, but above average...sounds like a fit to me. Also tell me one time a college team has recruited every position from one high school team? Never. I said fchs had a few players that could easily end up playing for Kentucky when they graduate high school
Maybe

Frankfort, KY

#16 Oct 20, 2011
brixk wrote:
I believe you but who cares? And last time I checked uk wasn't high profile, but above average...sounds like a fit to me. Also tell me one time a college team has recruited every position from one high school team? Never. I said fchs had a few players that could easily end up playing for Kentucky when they graduate high school
I believe they have one that should set his sights much higher than Kentucky
LongTimeKat

Morgantown, WV

#18 Oct 29, 2011
Please O Please fire Joker or move to the Big East!
whatever

United States

#19 Oct 30, 2011
LongTimeKat wrote:
Please O Please fire Joker or move to the Big East!
they still would lose in the Big East HaHaHa!!!
brixk

Herndon, VA

#20 Oct 30, 2011
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>I believe they have one that should set his sights much higher than Kentucky
If your talking about Timmons I 100% agree!!
fire joker

Lexington, KY

#21 Nov 17, 2011
what about now?

United States

#22 Nov 26, 2011
You feeling the same after today's game? UK fans are too hard on the Coachs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Patriot 151,618
government corruption 3 hr sammy01 11
I've been telling people off for a long time! 5 hr Reverend Flat Top... 19
Brian K Hockensmith President (Dec '11) 6 hr Any Updates 16
Stepdads and stepdaughters 6 hr wtf 15
Brian Hockensmith-Actor? 6 hr Actor 6
Nitwit in Ramshackle Truck....Cowboy up? 8 hr NotKimDavis 27
Uh Oh State Journal 19 hr WHang Hillary 48

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages