First Prev
of 3
Next Last
no you didnt

Frankfort, KY

#45 Sep 29, 2012
granny8 wrote:
perhaps we're making more of this than should be. If you were behind the vehicle, you wouldn't be able to get a good view of the child getting hit. Obviously he wasn't hurt too badly and was probably holding his head in amazement because his own mother almost ran him over. I mean, heck, she cares enough about her son to drive him to school so I'm pretty sure that if she really did hit him with her car she would have gone to his aid.
I dont know who you are (granny8) but you have really6 got some issues that you need to have checked out.!!! every topix you are on is about kids and you dont seem to care much for kids.!!! I am sooooooooo glad you are not my mom or my grandbabys nanna. you are pathetic
Death

United States

#46 Sep 29, 2012
no you didnt wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know who you are (granny8) but you have really6 got some issues that you need to have checked out.!!! every topix you are on is about kids and you dont seem to care much for kids.!!! I am sooooooooo glad you are not my mom or my grandbabys nanna. you are pathetic
Maybe it's the age of the children she has a problem with.
I can't handle a young child that whines, cries all the time or has to hang on to you every second.
Give me a house full of teens and I'm ok. I can handle the horseplay, cussing and anything else a teen can get into.
Sarna

Frankfort, KY

#47 Oct 1, 2012
Death wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a school employee? Wither a child got hit or not, the school would have down played it. You would be surprised what goes on at school that never gets told!!!!
No I'm a parent and I was there watching it.
Death

United States

#48 Oct 1, 2012
Sarna wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm a parent and I was there watching it.
Thank you for having the courage to speak out. You would be surprised at the parents that turn their head because they don't want to get involved. Years ago, I witnessed a child getting hit be a car (child was on a bicycle). It was the child's fault (he run out into the road in front of traffic and never looked). I stayed and gave a statement to the city police. Thank God the child was not hurt but I believed the driver of the car should not be completely respondable for the accident. It was months before they closed the case because of insurance issues. The child's parents wanted money and the police wrote it up as child's fault. I was stuck in the middle. I understand why some people turn their head and I'm glad you're not one of them.
It's a no win for the witness and can disrupt your life for months. But, thank you for being there and willing to help someone else's child.
Before you ask, our child is 33. I'm never on school property but we need more like you. Have a God Blessed Day.
lol

United States

#49 Oct 1, 2012
Interesting, you were there watching it and claim nobody got bumped. Yet other witnesses state the kid was bumped, held his head and was checked out. I'm thinking you are the mom. Hence the downplaying.
lol

United States

#50 Oct 1, 2012
Heck you even got the days of the incident wrong.

Death, Serna obviously didn't help since she claims nothing happened. So what do you thank her for? For claiming to have watch 'nothing' happen?
lol

United States

#51 Oct 1, 2012
Sarna

Frankfort, KY

Reply ยป
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Sep 27

Judged:
[Touching]

big daddy wrote:
Does anyone know what happened Monday.someone said a kid got hurt?

Nothing happened dramatic at all. Just a normal day. I think someone almost ran out in front of a car but you know how the rumor mill works. By the end of the day some kid was ran over by a semi full of explosives lol
lol

United States

#52 Oct 1, 2012
"Nothing happened dramatic at all. Just a normal day. I think someone almost ran out in front of a car but you know how the rumor mill works. By the end of the day some kid was ran over by a semi full of explosives lol "

"No I'm a parent and I was there watching it. "

Yeah, you were clearly watching it. lol

Next time watch your child before you race off.
ownow

United States

#53 Oct 2, 2012
That's because she wasn't there. She's just one of those people who pretend to know and have been there. Makes them feel important. Contradictions is what always gets them.
Death

United States

#54 Oct 2, 2012
lol wrote:
Death, Serna obviously didn't help since she claims nothing happened. So what do you thank her for? For claiming to have watch 'nothing' happen?
Based on what she said, I was thanking her for helping somebody else's child. If she's not telling (only she and the people on site will know) the truth, the guilts on her shoulders, not mine.
wow

United States

#55 Oct 2, 2012
she wasnt there. she was most definitely not the one who checked him out.
Sarna

Frankfort, KY

#56 Oct 5, 2012
lol wrote:
Interesting, you were there watching it and claim nobody got bumped. Yet other witnesses state the kid was bumped, held his head and was checked out. I'm thinking you are the mom. Hence the downplaying.
Nope, said witness is a liar. And nope I'm a mom to another kid whom I was walking with hand in hand. It's those rumor starters and drama queens that keep stupid threads like this going...I'm out. LOL
lol

United States

#57 Oct 6, 2012
gots caught in lie, mixed up days, right you were there, the woman who saw it was right there, but you call her a liar

me thinks the drama queen si you, you are the parent or a friend of hers

whatev, fact is it happend and the kid got checked out, why chek outa kid if it didn;t happen

you gots to get ykour facts strait before you come here. i trust the witness, she aint somebody lurking ot topx like you effing liar
lol

United States

#58 Oct 6, 2012
sarna
(Med) scabies; (Vet) mange;

hmm i velieves scabies mom
Death

United States

#59 Oct 7, 2012
lol wrote:
Maybe Serna needs as much attention as the children. I wasn't there and don't know but, I worked 10 yrs. in the cafeteria at FCHS and spent many lunchs watching over and feeding other peoples kids. In my book, hats off to anybody that helps somebody else's child. In todays society most people turn their heads, they don't want to get involved. problem there is, if she has done this once, she'll do it again. Trying to get the glory will only end her in jail/court for lying about wittnessing an accident.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min usa 151,913
When will the Western Hills Football team actua... 30 min WHang Hillary 7
Best football players to graduate WHHS (Sep '11) 41 min WHang Hillary 97
PoliceOnCams 1 hr Luke 58
Patrick Price (Aug '10) 1 hr Gross 4
Thanks john tinker 1 hr NotKimDavis 5
John Sower 3 hr Sad at the end 21

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance