First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned customer

Campbellsburg, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2010
Has anyone else every had any trouble out of the fastrax in frankfort?
yea

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2010
and cousin it at the counter thanks he knows everything,and if you dont ,he trys to make you think that you are stupid for not knowing.
Wtf ever

Frankfort, KY

#3 Aug 1, 2010
Been there a few times the place looks like a peddlers mall, actually not that good even. You would think it would look professional and clean. They took the time and effort to put that huge truck out front then you get inside what a let down. I wasn't even asked until about the time I was ready to go if I needed any help or anything.
hmmm

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2010
Is it really that bad ? And what aboutt this guy at the counter
Been there

Frankfort, KY

#5 Aug 2, 2010
Very good store that can get about anything that you want and install it for you. James (the owner)is a super nice guy and all the guys there know what they are talking about.
Whoa

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2010
It's a freakin truck shop! It's not a purse shop, girls!
"Ooh its messy in here! I might break a nail!"

And its uncool to call someone you don't know Cousin It.

They are reasonably priced and don't hover around you when you are shopping. I like Fasttrax.
LMAO

Frankfort, KY

#7 Aug 2, 2010
Been there wrote:
Very good store that can get about anything that you want and install it for you. James (the owner)is a super nice guy and all the guys there know what they are talking about.
You work there right! Good try.
hmmm

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2010
Been there has a good point
Been there

Frankfort, KY

#9 Aug 2, 2010
Actually no I dont work there but have gotten car and truck parts from them as well as RC car stuff. Just called them the other day to see about prices on having some gauges installed that im buy for my car they quoted me a price no problem for the install and didn't even say anythign to me about not buying them there.
Wtf ever

Frankfort, KY

#10 Aug 2, 2010
Whoa wrote:
It's a freakin truck shop! It's not a purse shop, girls!
"Ooh its messy in here! I might break a nail!"
And its uncool to call someone you don't know Cousin It.
They are reasonably priced and don't hover around you when you are shopping. I like Fasttrax.
Congratulations on the most retarded post I have seen recently. And as far as it being a messy establishment I guess you really can't expect too much from any place here in this town.
Punk

United States

#11 Aug 2, 2010
I guess u draw welfare check so u can just set around and complain about shit! Get a job slob!!!
Whoa

United States

#12 Aug 2, 2010
I bet you don't even drive a diesel, Girlie-Man!
dirty

Frankfort, KY

#13 Aug 2, 2010
aint this the place where Tony Wilhoite sells his drugs at least thats what his web site said until they erased it so if you need any drugs just go up there and ask for Tony hell set you right up
Punk

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Aug 2, 2010
Candy a$$es, got nothing better to do but flap ur womens lipps..
hmmm

United States

#15 Aug 2, 2010
Wow how do u go from things about a mechanic shop to willhoite I was just what the big deal was with the place never been there but I've heard good things and seen some badass rides rolling out there that they have worked on

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16 Aug 2, 2010
right on
Awwforchrissake

Frankfort, KY

#17 Aug 2, 2010
Only thing there worth a shit is the truck that sits out front that advertises the place. Would love to own that monster!
Janis

Zionsville, IN

#18 Aug 3, 2010
My drug dealing, very slightly endowed, steroid shooting, convict of a husband hangs out there. That's where most of my drugs come from.
hmmm

United States

#19 Aug 3, 2010
Wow someone is getting way off subgect here who cares who goes up there the quality of work is what the point is I could care less whose there as long as my vehicle is done and done right the first time
buttin

Frankfort, KY

#20 Aug 3, 2010
Janis wrote:
My drug dealing, very slightly endowed, steroid shooting, convict of a husband hangs out there. That's where most of my drugs come from.
we already know that he just served me up the other day but i met him on parkside drive you know where his car lot is haha got one car with flat tires you go figure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asian Buffet, Brighton Park 16 min Mommason 6
Christina Flynn pregnant 40 min old friend 20
Randell Thurman (May '11) 42 min chevygirl 12
Matt Gilbert (Jul '09) 1 hr your not the baby... 72
Is Smashburger coming to Frankfort? 1 hr The Cookout 15
Mark Hockensmith 1 hr Pay me 4
Campfire Kitchen 2 hr detestable 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages