thieves in indian hills

thieves in indian hills

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

shew

Portage, MI

#1 Oct 4, 2012
For up this morning to find my car had been ransacked. Fabulous. Moving ASAP, bunch of damn thieves over here. Gonna get em someday.
please

Frankfort, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2012
No you're not and no you're not.
shew

Tulsa, OK

#3 Oct 5, 2012
please wrote:
No you're not and no you're not.
You're funny to think I won't do both of those things. At least catch em around my shit, they won't be walking tomorrow.
Limb

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2012
shew wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny to think I won't do both of those things. At least catch em around my shit, they won't be walking tomorrow.
what part of indian hills .
please

Frankfort, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2012
tough guys HA!
shew

Portage, MI

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Limb wrote:
<quoted text>what part of indian hills .
Back part

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#7 Oct 6, 2012
You are surprised? That area is nothing but trash
Fed up

Frankfort, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2012
Thieves hit cars in Tanglewood a few nights ago. They will get what is coming to them soon!!!!
indian hills resident

United States

#9 Oct 6, 2012
Hey satanic priest go suck a dick just cause ppl live somewhere within their budget doesnt make them trash. What makes you trash is your a coward hiding behind a fake name to talk sh!t its not that u speak ur opinion but u belittle ppl with your useless ramblings you know better to let your true idenity out cause so many ppl would stomp your azz your pathetic and a coward
anchor

Henderson, KY

#10 Oct 6, 2012
indian hills resident wrote:
Hey satanic priest go suck a dick just cause ppl live somewhere within their budget doesnt make them trash. What makes you trash is your a coward hiding behind a fake name to talk sh!t its not that u speak ur opinion but u belittle ppl with your useless ramblings you know better to let your true idenity out cause so many ppl would stomp your azz your pathetic and a coward
That sums it up nicely.
friend that knows

Demotte, IN

#11 Oct 8, 2012
indian hills resident wrote:
I will agree.!! I cant stand thatSOB .!!old MF him and his lonely a*S WIFE Get a life bast*rds.!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Civil war monuments 1 min nope 3
Meth 3 min Methed On the Com... 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 166,324
Political Correctness destroying the USA 20 min Barcelona 4
Dq east 1 hr Too slow 27
AntiTrumpers gonna start civil war 1 hr You are Poot 85
How many needle junkies on Holmes st 4 hr Concerned mom 1

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages