who thinks im right?
LMAO

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Mar 21, 2011
The place needs an intervention!
funny

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2011
They keep crapping on people. Mike britton keeps getting shit on on third shift. Shawn Jones is a horrible manager. How does he still have a job and people like mike britton keep getting screwed? Everybody knows that shawn sucks. Its embarrassing for the whole company.
sorry

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2011
Montaplast doesn't need a union! What they need to do is fire John Phillips azz and put him in the unemployment and welfare lines like every one else he has shyt on over the years!
been there done that

Georgetown, KY

#5 Mar 23, 2011
There's more wrong with Montaplast than John Phillips. You are right about Shawn Jones, he's been with the majority of girls there, some even on their lunch break, when they had half and hour, but he probably still could make it in 20 minutes!!!!! lol

You have auditors, operators, and supervisors that should be let go. I called to see if they were going to call back anymore that they had laid off, JOHN'S response was they were not hiring anyone that they had fired. I was under the impression that I was laid off, not fired, their is a difference.

Then what do you think I hear, John hired back his long time buddy Todd,{MR. CLEAN]. They fired him for covering up things that people had done, him included.
Guess we know how deep their friendship really goes, if you know what I mean!!!

Sorry to all those still having to take their crap.
Now glad I'm not their
Ex-employee

Frankfort, KY

#6 Apr 8, 2011
Man when I worked there on second shift 08'they had a guy named mike story who was the lead supervisor he was the best boss I ever had. He always was getting screwed there he did like 3 peoples jobs and still ran the shift. I hope he got out of there.
Rog

Frankfort, KY

#7 Apr 11, 2011
Ex-employee wrote:
Man when I worked there on second shift 08'they had a guy named mike story who was the lead supervisor he was the best boss I ever had. He always was getting screwed there he did like 3 peoples jobs and still ran the shift. I hope he got out of there.
He still works there
Ex-employee

United States

#8 Apr 20, 2011
Is he stil a supervisor?
just2

AOL

#9 Apr 20, 2011
Just wondering if anyone out there has anything good to say about Montaplast? Just curious.
That Guy

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 Apr 20, 2011
funny wrote:
They keep crapping on people. Mike britton keeps getting shit on on third shift. Shawn Jones is a horrible manager. How does he still have a job and people like mike britton keep getting screwed? Everybody knows that shawn sucks. Its embarrassing for the whole company.
You tell 'em Mike!
works there

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Apr 22, 2011
just2 wrote:
Just wondering if anyone out there has anything good to say about Montaplast? Just curious.
If you actually are there to work and do your job right, it's not a bad place to work. I have worked there for yrs. I have seen people come and go. They do have supervisors that suck, and managers. And most of the office people should be fired. But if you do your job, don't send out bad parts, and don't get involved with anyone sexually out there, it is an alright job. The pay isn't bad and it is not hard work.
livedit

Versailles, KY

#12 May 16, 2011
if an union were there at montaplast, you would be hating it even more. Unions just take your money and really don't do any good for the worker. Just ask anyone who works at the old Rand McNally place. They voted an union in and see where it go them. The fired half the people and the other half lost some of their wages
No one

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 May 18, 2011
Im being considered for a job in the office. Is this an upright place to work? Or should I turn and run?
kyt

Simpsonville, KY

#14 May 18, 2011
No one wrote:
Im being considered for a job in the office. Is this an upright place to work? Or should I turn and run?
Yes. They are quite vertical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the biggest slutmuffins in frankfort? 11 min Got around 49
Political Correctness destroying the USA 1 hr Clue for Elaine 49
Francis Hagy 2 hr Daddy dollas 5
Jeff Hancock using office 4 personal gain 2 hr Timbo The Retarde... 6
Lindsi 2 hr Nikkie 7
KSU Homecoming changes 3 hr I am GROOT 24
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Truth 166,410

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance