Does anyone nick johnson

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jun 9, 2010
just trying to get some informatiaon for a friend...

Since: Jun 10

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jun 9, 2010
what is it that u wanna know about nick johnson
wondering

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jun 9, 2010
just really anything bad or good just let me know
Sam

Frankfort, KY

#4 Jun 9, 2010
Nick Johnson is a really cool guy, and pretty talented too. Can I ask why you wanna know?

Frankfort, KY

#5 Jun 10, 2010
nicks cool peoples ive known him since high school
wonderin

Frankfort, KY

#6 Jun 10, 2010
I have a friend who is interested in him an want's a little background on him.. how is he talented an what does cool peoples mean? How is he ??
wondering too

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jun 11, 2010
Sam wrote:
Nick Johnson is a really cool guy, and pretty talented too. Can I ask why you wanna know?
im the friend who's wanting the info.. I don't want some wanna be dude, so what does talented mean?
Ferledon

Frankfort, KY

#8 Jun 11, 2010
Nick is a laid back kinda guy. I went to school w/him. Best bet for your friend is to have her ask him herself. The responses you get here will always be biased in one way or another, which is no way to form ones own opinion.

But IMO, Nick is great. Didn't take shit back in HS, but wasn't an ass to anyone either.
Sam

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jun 11, 2010
He's a talented musician is what I meant.He plays piano and sings. Went to GSA for singing which is a pretty big accomplishment. But I may be thinking of a different Nick Johnson than Ferledon, because the Nick Johnson I'm thinking of is still in school.
wondering

Frankfort, KY

#10 Jun 11, 2010
That's not the one my friend is asking about.SAM.. This one went to the army an went to FCHS that's all the basics I know about him

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jun 11, 2010
Nick is a very kind hearted person... He will do anything he can for anybody... Hes a great parent... Always willing to help out...
wondering too

Frankfort, KY

#12 Jun 11, 2010
these all sound nice but every one has another (side so to say) does any one know or will tell me about it. I would like to know as much as i can good an bad..

Frankfort, KY

#13 Jun 11, 2010
nick just isnt the same nick after school... honestly hes traumatized from the war and has some problems... i dont feel right talking about him because of his good side... and because we know that its not his fault its just not right.
wondering too

Frankfort, KY

#14 Jun 11, 2010
well can I ask what happened to him in the war if you know (et iz what et iz) an how do you know how he changed is an, how. plus so much about him now?

Frankfort, KY

#15 Jun 12, 2010
he was shot in the head in the war... hes traumatized... he thinks everyones out to get him... he has dreams that hes still in the war and wakes up with his gun like he really is
wondering too

Frankfort, KY

#16 Jun 12, 2010
wow that don't seem like some one id want to be around and really not be in bed with it sounds like. Doesn't seem worth it. well thank you (et iz what et iz) could I ask how or y you believe he think's every one is after him, or How he wakes up with a gun?
Ferledon

Frankfort, KY

#17 Jun 12, 2010
Yeah, I heard about him being injured while in the line of duty, really messed his life up after he got back. Hadn't heard much other than that.

But war can Fuck a person up. And Wondering too, its called PTSD, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. And paranoia is a common symptom for victims of war. And it may take a patient person whom is willing to work with him and trust/love him.
wondering too

Frankfort, KY

#18 Jun 13, 2010
I understand what your saying ..Ferlerdon, but i wasn't looking for a long term full realationship or anything, So i just don't think I would want to be in bed with him or around him with a gun around.I just heard a rumor about a name he had that's all, and was gunna see whatg people said but you all are a little to deep oh well. thanks for all the information though...
wow

Frankfort, KY

#19 Jun 17, 2010
wow wondering, sounds like your just looking for some ass, im happy your not interested in him no more...hes a solider that went off to war to fight for our freedom, so what if he comes back home with some issues he should be supported and respected for what he has done for our country, he don't need some girl like you just trying to figure out a rumor about a name....grow up!!!!
wondering too

Waxahachie, TX

#20 Jun 18, 2010
Hey "WOW" I wasn't saying anything about the sacrifices he made for us. I am now just going to go through different avenues to find out what I want to know. all I want to know is the meaning behind a tattoo he has on his stomach,Not a rumor oh an FYI I'm older then him an didn't say I was going to stop bein interested in him I just want to know what that tattooed name stands for..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min ChromiuMan 131,874
Decent Topics = Blockbuster Ratings! 4 min decent person 20
No smoking at state office buildings 40 min blondie1110 158
why do blacks smell like pepper or like seasoni... 57 min Wil 18
Cattleman's Steakhouse (Aug '09) 59 min Good Read 35
Chris Ballenger "aka Hybrid" (Oct '10) 1 hr Wil 100
Too many Democrats in Franklin County 1 hr Wil 7
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:50PM
Bengals heading back into withering spotlight - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:32 PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Complete Week 16 Preview for Denver
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?