Well WEll

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Sep 16, 2012
Well Ms Tonya lets continue to keep on causing drama and sharing lies. So you think your perfect well let me tell you I am tired of your lies and slander. YOur brother spent six years in EDDYVILLE Prison for rape and molesting a child. You have done nothing but lay with black men and when you were in the trailor park you were charging for sex. So lets stop and stop calling other people names and trying to cause problems. It doesnt work real well and its very obvious its you. The next one we will see what can be done about it legally and I think you will be surprised at what can be done. Please put on some clothes that fit and wipe off the make up , cover girl is what the fat chicks wear and it cant cover up the nasty person you are.
XXX

Atlanta, GA

#2 Sep 18, 2012
Where can I find her?
haha

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2012
That fat biotch works for the state and lives in Lawrenceburg. White trash at its finest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr just saying 148,850
Zach kendall 5 hr Samantha 9
Comments on State Journal 6 hr Tooixtrash 83
fake people (Oct '14) 6 hr Whistleblower 7
Frankfort hospital 6 hr NotKimDavis 6
Looks like a new bike shop opening 7 hr hmm 5
LA. Nails (Sep '11) 8 hr Agree 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages