Sellus

United States

#43 Mar 22, 2012
My mangina
Blahaha

Frankfort, KY

#44 Mar 22, 2012
marcus wrote:
I've always rated my bitches between tight as a mouses ear and tie a 2 X 4 around my ass to keep from falling in.

If thats the case then ur stick must be small and thin. If ya gonna rate it by a mouse ear. Sheesh! I would be ashamed. C'mon!
Sicko

Frankfort, KY

#45 Mar 22, 2012
hmm wrote:
I bruised my mans d*ck is that 2 tight? i really did
Your just STUPID! Get a clue. Or are you a 4yr. old w/ a Sicko whom pokes kids?
UnsafeNfrankfort

Frankfort, KY

#46 Mar 22, 2012
riverrat wrote:
It's no wonder Franklin County is 9th highest STD rate in the state. We are 7.5 times the national average if 83/100,000 and 3.4 times the state average of 287/100,000.
You all keep banging thought nasty ass Franklin county hoes and keep spreading the love. But when you are sitting at the doctor or health department, remember you read it here.

Franklin Co. is rated high w/ Std's. Its really sad that NOBODY CARES ON WHOM THEY HAVE SEX WITH!! Its very nasty and I would be scared to pickle around here w/ anyone. Yikes!!!
Child sex is sick

Frankfort, KY

#47 Mar 22, 2012
owen wrote:
Some of the best pushy comes from Frankfort. I have busted 57 cherries in my life time all in Frankfort.All were 14 or older. When I started I was 14 too.Ask your momma who was her first.

You need to have ur stick chopped off Dude! Or Prison where Big Bubba can pop ur small Cherry. Then I think you wouldnt be here on Topix BRAGGING! I would think your out look on Ladies would be more RESPECTFUL! Nasty piece of dog crap!
who knew

Frankfort, KY

#48 Mar 23, 2012
i know a girl.. she has only been with 2 guys since she was 16 years old.
owen

Waco, KY

#50 Mar 24, 2012
Child sex is a thing of beauty when you are a child too !!!!! Watch the movie FRIENDS, not the 1/2 hour sitcom. When I was 17, Mothers of the girls I would be dating were meeting me for sex. You are the expert on perversion, not me.
bytheway

United States

#51 Apr 11, 2012
Ashley Franklin is a ho. She screws all kinds of guys while her husband is at work. Don't know how she made it on this topic. Got to be biggest ho in Frankfort.
HMMM

Frankfort, KY

#52 Apr 12, 2012
MY WIFE...OR MAYBE ITS WERE I HAVE A BIG DICK...DONT KNOW.
mr franklin

United States

#53 Feb 7, 2013
bytheway wrote:
Ashley Franklin is a ho. She screws all kinds of guys while her husband is at work. Don't know how she made it on this topic. Got to be biggest ho in Frankfort.
can u give me the first names im tryin to have a reason to leave her
amf

Frankfort, KY

#55 Feb 7, 2013
prove it if u know so much dont be scared hoe
rach

United States

#56 Feb 7, 2013
Are you serious? Y'all are frickin disgusting! Yes, most of the girls here are absolutely gross. But not all of us are from here! I moved here a couple months ago, and I'm ashamed to live here. You boys (cause that's what you are, boys, not men!) are just as nasty as the girls! Quit posting girls' names on here. Even if they are ho's, I'm sure they don't want their names on here. And here's an idea. How 'bout you get off Topix, and go out in the real world and find a girl! If they'll even have your disrespectful assses.
bytheway

United States

#57 Feb 8, 2013
Not names per say, but your buddies dude.
Hmmmmm

United States

#58 Feb 8, 2013
Dannica willard, kayla brunner, becca beelar, tonya hawkins, ummm. Idk loosest hoes ik.
:-/

United States

#59 Feb 19, 2013
my butt hole is tight!
easiest

Frankfort, KY

#60 Feb 21, 2013
she aint tight no more, but amanda crockett is the easiest by far. and if you close your eyes and try really hard you may even be able to get off. good luck ;)
Haha

Tucker, GA

#61 Feb 21, 2013
Stephanie willard, damn that girl is tight but she's picky on who gets to hit it. Show her attention, tell her you love her, an she will melt for anyone! But she will only let you hit once or you gotta stay with her and keep feeding her lies bout loving her.
rockermom

United States

#62 Feb 27, 2013
Haha wrote:
Stephanie willard, damn that girl is tight but she's picky on who gets to hit it. Show her attention, tell her you love her, an she will melt for anyone! But she will only let you hit once or you gotta stay with her and keep feeding her lies bout loving her.
aw.!-.i ,bet her kids and landslides are .so proud they'll run
right out and have a plaque made for .her!! Doofus!!"-

“Im me:) if u dnt lik it idc!”

Since: Feb 13

Shelbyville, ky

#63 Feb 28, 2013
Wtf. Ok i was tld my name was on here an did not believe it. Wow. Umm i guess thanks for the compliment? Umm.. And no sorry will not melt for any one. Im getting married in 8 months. Been with the same man for 16months:). Love my life. Lol. But seriously im not easy or anthing. Plz keep the name out of yall mouth. Bye:)
DEVIL DOG

Mokena, IL

#64 Mar 1, 2013
Whorey Lori in bald knob she's gave more rides than kings island .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marvin coles (Aug '12) 5 min The Barrister 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Athenesword 151,862
Who is running for City Commission? (Jan '12) 39 min Cartoons 50
Sandy Miller 1 hr Sandy 4
Best football players to graduate WHHS (Sep '11) 1 hr DANG 85
Jeff Cummins (Nov '09) 3 hr Gary Turlington 26
wanted: jeff cummins if anyone sees him call th... (Dec '09) 3 hr Gary Turlington 35

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages