Yeah right

Pflugerville, TX

#21 May 1, 2011
I bet that girl really did "bruise" her mans dick hahaha you made me laugh.
hmm

Demotte, IN

#23 May 1, 2011
BURGIN wrote:
I've had hmm and she isn't joking, tightest snatch I ever had. You don't screw her, she screws You. SHE GETS HERS !!!!
buddy u wish. I been with someone for a while. It sure the hell isnt u
just wonderin

Huntington, IN

#24 May 2, 2011
BURGIN wrote:
I've had hmm and she isn't joking, tightest snatch I ever had. You don't screw her, she screws You. SHE GETS HERS !!!!
can+i borrow her. i'll clean her up real good for u. would to get some snatch like that
riverrat

Pflugerville, TX

#25 May 3, 2011
It's no wonder Franklin County is 9th highest STD rate in the state. We are 7.5 times the national average if 83/100,000 and 3.4 times the state average of 287/100,000.

You all keep banging thought nasty ass Franklin county hoes and keep spreading the love. But when you are sitting at the doctor or health department, remember you read it here.
exactly

Demotte, IN

#26 May 3, 2011
My stuff is good n tight...its called kegals.....women learn this..it dont matter how ity bity your man may be..these help YOU get yours. which is very very important. men going to nut regardless....
29/m

Tomball, TX

#27 May 3, 2011
exactly wrote:
My stuff is good n tight...its called kegals.....women learn this..it dont matter how ity bity your man may be..these help YOU get yours. which is very very important. men going to nut regardless....
Just how tight are you?
Response

Frankfort, KY

#28 May 3, 2011
To the post from i know- Don't worry about them not having respect for women because there are no women in frankfort. There all either hoes,druggies,nagging bit*h's, or to stupid to read anyways so no worries.
And to the post from ha ha- you say your one of the cleanest women in frankfort well your wrong twice in that post.#1 Your not a woman if your in frankfort.
#2 you know that your stuff smells like Alaskan codfish so quit trying to lie and tell people different because not everyone is as stupid as you look.
owen

Richmond, KY

#29 May 3, 2011
Some of the best pushy comes from Frankfort. I have busted 57 cherries in my life time all in Frankfort.All were 14 or older. When I started I was 14 too.Ask your momma who was her first.
dog

Eddyville, KY

#30 May 8, 2011
amesha finnel has a tight lil girl friend.
LMAO

Frankfort, KY

#31 May 8, 2011
Response wrote:
To the post from i know- Don't worry about them not having respect for women because there are no women in frankfort. There all either hoes,druggies,nagging bit*h's, or to stupid to read anyways so no worries.
And to the post from ha ha- you say your one of the cleanest women in frankfort well your wrong twice in that post.#1 Your not a woman if your in frankfort.
#2 you know that your stuff smells like Alaskan codfish so quit trying to lie and tell people different because not everyone is as stupid as you look.
So you're a candyazz as well as a pencil dick. LMAO
shaun

United States

#32 Mar 19, 2012
Ashley franklin the chick that used to work at riverbend bp has the tightest puusy in frankfort
shaun

United States

#33 Mar 19, 2012
shaun wrote:
Ashley franklin the chick that used to work at riverbend bp has the tightest puusy in frankfort
and the nicest as
Hmmm

Shelbyville, KY

#34 Mar 19, 2012
Sarah Rodgers, has a great pus sy.
Yummy

Shelbyville, KY

#35 Mar 19, 2012
Julie Smallwood is tight and so fun.
Uwish

Inez, KY

#36 Mar 19, 2012
All of u guys posting on this topic are posting because you only wish you had the stuff to fill up the hole. Anyone of you commenting on this is lacking size and have to make up this insain topic to fill like your all that.
Jane

United States

#37 Mar 20, 2012
Heard that Tara D has a tight a$$.
jerry

Frankfort, KY

#38 Mar 20, 2012
jihuyghk
lmfao05

United States

#39 Mar 20, 2012
Anymore
Yea

United States

#40 Mar 20, 2012
You know et damn that man has a big d ck!
Not

Frankfort, KY

#41 Mar 21, 2012
Not in Frankfort... there's not a snug one in this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chester Bennington 1 hr dave 1
David Peffer 1 hr dave 15
text a tip line (Apr '14) 4 hr Hello 18
Who robbed juan 4 hr Hello 12
Bill may 4 hr Honest resident 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CCR 165,497
Bishop Green (Aug '14) 4 hr Earned My Doctorate 12

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages