First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Am I missing something

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jan 2, 2012
Why isn't he in prison? Why wasn't he in the "Looking back at 2011" articles in the State Journal? Seems like the biggest drug bust in Franklin Co. history would be listed there!
Why is he still living at his home and how did he get out of jail? Some answers are needed, the community wants to know. Larry C. and Pat M. you owe us some answers.
killbuzz

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2012
he will be sentenced friday,hes gone
pimpc

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jan 3, 2012
How many years did he get? What time is he due in court?
killbuzz

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Jan 3, 2012
hes due in court at 10:33 dont know how much time but sure its bout ten years 1-6-2012
cloudybear

Huntington, IN

#5 Jan 3, 2012
Leave him alone..Hellfire people.
west coast

Frankfort, KY

#6 Jan 5, 2012
he's out of jail the same way Snoop Dogg is...rolling over on everybody else.
tru not new 2 game

Memphis, TN

#8 Jan 5, 2012
Its all about them Benjamins. Mans got deep pockets.Dont hate the playa hate tha game.Keep ya head up man.As long as you got haters you at least know your doing something right.
pimpc

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2012
why isnt he on the jails website? he is a rat
better off

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2012
I can't believe how stupid people are.....half of the people on this sight are his clients. Have been for years. April left his ass because money is not everything. It is to tony.... He became abusive and scary. I no them both personally. Tony was caught at a game he's been playing for years. Don't hate. Just don't participate.....April is doing fine now and has nothing to add to the situation. She's just glad that her kids are healthy and Kali is doing better. Thank god she has her mother....
funny

United States

#11 Jan 9, 2012
Lol...isn't that his truck the sheriff's dept turned into one of their own...I think its funny!! Wonder what he thinks when he sees that truck driving down the road now with the big sign on it saying "Sherrif"...need to take everything he has got. He has never worked for an honest dime in his life. He gets his by hurting other people and their families. Deserves everything he gets!!
memememe

Shreveport, LA

#12 Jan 10, 2012
So what happened at sentencing??? Did he go to jail?
haha

Frankfort, KY

#13 Jan 11, 2012
memememe wrote:
So what happened at sentencing??? Did he go to jail?
Thats what im wondering?
hey

Frankfort, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2012
I think Larry Cleveland owes the City a answer.
Big L

Frankfort, KY

#15 Jan 11, 2012
they moved his coourt date to FEB
Get Real

Frankfort, KY

#16 Jan 20, 2012
Get a life people and find someone else to spy on!
Whatever

Frankfort, KY

#17 Jan 20, 2012
better off wrote:
I can't believe how stupid people are.....half of the people on this sight are his clients. Have been for years. April left his ass because money is not everything. It is to tony.... He became abusive and scary. I no them both personally. Tony was caught at a game he's been playing for years. Don't hate. Just don't participate.....April is doing fine now and has nothing to add to the situation. She's just glad that her kids are healthy and Kali is doing better. Thank god she has her mother....
She is a theiving slut and she could care less about Kali. She was mean to Kali and put her hands on her. That's why Tony left her and she had to get mental help. Obviously that did not help!!!!
Wilhoite

Frankfort, KY

#18 Jan 20, 2012
He is in a supermax in Kansas. He's been gone since early January. He got 22 yrs and has to serve 92% before consideration of parole
Frankfortchick

Frankfort, KY

#19 Jan 20, 2012
He has court Feb 3
hellfire

Huntington, IN

#20 Jan 20, 2012
Just because all of you are up scared. Or worried about your love ones. Leave him alone..
Wtf

Jeffersonville, IN

#21 Jan 30, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>She is a theiving slut and she could care less about Kali. She was mean to Kali and put her hands on her. That's why Tony left her and she had to get mental help. Obviously that did not help!!!!
How Do Yall Know That Kali Is Doing Fine ? & Yes Kali Has Her Mother She Is very Loving And Kali Loves Her Very Much, But She Also Loves her Father No Matter What Any Of Yall Say. Yall Act So big And Bad Behind A Computer I Bet None Of yaqlls Punk Ass's Would Say It To Any Other Their Family. Hop Off His Dick And Get A Life!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas chambers 7 min Groot 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min USA 171,880
Watch this Frankfort and you will take back the... 9 min Solar wind 3
Jeremy Hughes 17 min You all are stupid 2
James samuels lol 19 min All of us stupids 2
Emily Jamison 21 min Leia56 2
Magistrate Post 39 min HoodWatch 10
Chris Quire as our new Sheriff 5 hr OMG 39

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web