shooting starr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

I agree Never Again the manager is a fool, I complained once and he said go somewhere else to eat.
My Suggestions

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

bombarde wrote:
So sorry to read all this. Am planning a visit to frankfort in few weeks. Where is a good place with good and. Lean food?
Adelias - great lunch spot for soup, salad or sandwich

Malanies - another great lunch spot for soup, salad sandwich and daily hot lunch special

Sage Garden - awesome sandwiches, soups, salads and delectable desserts!

Serafini - very nice lunch and dinner - great food. downtown in old Frankfort area

Bistro 241 - great spot for lunch or dinner!
oldhabit

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

bombarde wrote:
So sorry to read all this. Am planning a visit to frankfort in few weeks. Where is a good place with good and. Lean food?
Carinos is very clean but you have to like Italian food.
amazed

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

bombarde wrote:
I mean clean food. Above
Adelias is really good.
WOW-1

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Adelias is the best. Very clean, great food, the people working there are super nice. Wish they were open in the evenings. The best salad and soup in town. Everyone should try it for lunch.
crazy people

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

shooting starr wrote:
Linneys...rude nasty and LAZY!
WHY you are totally nuts this is a new restaurant, and nobody is rude!!!! and the FOOD IS GREAT!!!!! MUST I SAY AGAIN !!!! THE FOOD IS GREAT!!!!! hey shooting star shoot right over to MCdonalds Im sure they will treat you right and give you change back!!!!!!
food

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

i think panera has good good, good iced tea, and a clean and pleasant atmosphere.
whatever55

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Not too many I have been in around town that couldn't use a good cleaning
Laffy Taffy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

crazy people wrote:
<quoted text>WHY you are totally nuts this is a new restaurant, and nobody is rude!!!! and the FOOD IS GREAT!!!!! MUST I SAY AGAIN !!!! THE FOOD IS GREAT!!!!! hey shooting star shoot right over to MCdonalds Im sure they will treat you right and give you change back!!!!!!
Not sure what rock you just crawled out from under but Linney's is not new. It is one of the oldest family run restaurants in Frankfort! And the wife of the owner is a pluperfect Bit*h- if she wasn't there to treat customers and her hubby like sh*t I would find the place much more pleasant. The food IS good though and they keep the place clean.
shooting starr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

crazy people wrote:
<quoted text>WHY you are totally nuts this is a new restaurant, and nobody is rude!!!! and the FOOD IS GREAT!!!!! MUST I SAY AGAIN !!!! THE FOOD IS GREAT!!!!! hey shooting star shoot right over to MCdonalds Im sure they will treat you right and give you change back!!!!!!
Linneys? A new restaurant? I hardly think so. They have been there forever so they think that can treat people like crap. No thanks!
whatever55

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Anyone knows when Cliffside is opening up
ali

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Wherever black people eat
ummm

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

bombarde wrote:
Qdob is pretty good and sanitary. I used to work there when it first opened. Everything is fresh and cleaned regulary..hand washing,gloves, not to mention the food is fresh and healthy...well depending if you drown it in the queso or not...
ummm

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Qdoba***
Levon

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Fazoli's is disgusting. They know nothing about sanitation. I guess it's a good thing the health department isn't really that strict, or they're just blind. Either way. My advice if you must eat there, request disposable dishes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pot - Study shows its garbage for the brain 11 min A-hole 2
Hobos? 14 min yep 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Angie 122,533
Who is going to win the elections? 39 min Curry 6
drug bust today 1 hr Mike 33
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Whitehair Is Stupid 16,062
Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Heist 1 hr Moonie 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••