Arrested City Employes
HUH

Frankfort, KY

#1 Feb 18, 2011
WhAt Is WiTh AlL tHeSe CiTy EmPlOyEeS GeTtInG aRrEsTeD??
Concerned Citizen

Frankfort, KY

#2 Feb 18, 2011
Im sorry, I must be completely out of the loop in this town anymore. Other than Mr Wilder, have there been MORE city employees that have been in legal trouble?
ddd

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2011
Many firemen
Concerned Citizen

Frankfort, KY

#4 Feb 18, 2011
When did this happen? Im in and out of town alot for work and I dont get much hometown news.

Since: Sep 10

Frankfort, KY

#5 Feb 19, 2011
don't forget the city cop..brian wilhoite that resigned after his dui.
Concerned Citizen

Frankfort, KY

#6 Feb 19, 2011
Oh wow. Brian too? Goodness.
kykitten

Crestwood, KY

#7 Feb 19, 2011
The cop had to resign. The firefighter was suspended or something and had to fight to keep his job. Wonder what will happen to Sellus's commission seat? Probably nothing because employees are held to a higher standard than politicans who cover for each other. Wilder hired Marvin Coles who is every political drunk's favorite attorney, so it looks like he's not going to suffer any punishment, much less resign!
cold hearted

Frankfort, KY

#8 Feb 19, 2011
rick sparks is low life hes a drug head..and he puts people in jail for the same thing....i hope hes burns in he11
kykitten

Crestwood, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2011
Every dog has his day. Maybe Sparks will get found out, too.
Really Sad

Frankfort, KY

#10 Feb 24, 2011
all the workers in the field have to be drug tested how come all the other city and county employees don't have to be drug test. Like 911 dispatchers etc
FYI

Frankfort, KY

#11 Feb 25, 2011
911 dispatchers ARE randomnly tested just as the police and fire dept are
Just Curious

Crestwood, KY

#12 Feb 25, 2011
As Really Sad suggested, Why not drug test people like City Commissioners, County Attorneys, Sheriffs, Judge execs, and others we keep hearing about? Legislators want to hav welfare recipients tested and i agree but politicans receive welfare too because they are paid from public tax dollars. I say drug test ALL of them and see who pees hot! Might be totally surprised.
Juan

Frankfort, KY

#13 Feb 25, 2011
Just Curious wrote:
As Really Sad suggested, Why not drug test people like City Commissioners, County Attorneys, Sheriffs, Judge execs, and others we keep hearing about? Legislators want to hav welfare recipients tested and i agree but politicans receive welfare too because they are paid from public tax dollars. I say drug test ALL of them and see who pees hot! Might be totally surprised.
You are ridiculous. There is no need to spend tax $$ on testing EVERYBODY. If someone were obviously impaired on a daily basis and not able to perform their job,that's a different story but the majority of folks are doing their jobs efficiently..why do YOU care what they do in the privacy of their own homes...NOT AT WORK....but ADULTS in their own homes? Hey why don't you demand that every person in the USA be drug tested as a requirement to be a citizen! Grow up, get a life and worry about something more important in this world. For the record, I do not get into recreational drugs but it is not my job to police the world of "evil" drug users...concentrate on world hunger, poverty,war..u know..the real issues of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Life Lost 4 min Wow 6
Murderers Arrested 15 min Wow 2
Pet Domain and Suites 15 min Wendy 21
Chris Devers widowed? 18 min His next 1
Frankfort Marathon Employee Murdered 22 min Wow 13
What PET STORE had all their animals confiscated? 27 min closefriend 4
Time to protect cops 48 min I am GROOT 2
Frankfort country club's own Rick Pulliam 1 hr Two Faced 19
Keegan newton 2 hr Chicago is here 30

Frankfort Jobs