bf wants to drink urine!

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
honey

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jun 20, 2011
the two of you need a f'n sex therapist!! fo real.
honey

Frankfort, KY

#5 Jun 20, 2011
u said you've been together for 8 yrs, ur in a commited relationship? sounds like ur issues are YOURS TOGETHER. get a therapist!
WOO HOO

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jun 21, 2011
I say piss away honey!! See just how well he likes it! That may be what it takes to get him out of wanting it. Piss is piss, no matter who it comes from! SHOOO-WEEEEE!!!
WOO HOO

Frankfort, KY

#8 Jun 21, 2011
Oh yeah, I would fart in his mouth too just for good measure!
billysmith

Bradenton, FL

#9 Jun 21, 2011
Pee in his chest to start in the tub, might as well try it.

Since: Aug 10

Frankfort, KY

#10 Jun 21, 2011
Some peps get into golden showers..... I dont know any of them weird fkers, but they got web sites....lol.

All joking aside it is up to you. Whats he gonna do? use you to hold himself down while he tickles you untill you just let it go?
Tell him hes gonna have to get his BF to do that, you want no part of it, OH and dry heave alot when you're talking about it, like you're trying not to puke
DOC

AOL

#11 Jun 21, 2011
Urine is sterile so it shouldnt hurt him. However, if you do it eat some garlic or onions or asparagus befor you do. They produce an odor in urine. That should break his habit..lol.
uh huh

Frankfort, KY

#13 Jun 25, 2011
bf wrote:
Grow up honey and stay off my girls post.
Ignore it babe. And I still think you should do it at least just once.
ugh yuck... just trying to help her out. BF you sound like a stonecold freak... why dont u have her shyt on a cracker n eat it too :P
Go for it

Frankfort, KY

#14 Jun 25, 2011
Make his fantasy a reality, or he'll find somebody else who will. Hopefully, once will break him. If not, drink lots of water before bed, put down lots of towles, and make sure you get him mult-pack of toothbrushes and a case of mouthwash!
seriously

United States

#15 Jun 25, 2011
Never understood that fetish. Disgusting. Think about having to kiss that mouth. puke!

If he worked up the courage to tell you, he wants it badly enough. If you don't do it, he'll find somebody else. It's grossing you out. Time to find somebody else. Somebody who doesnt' like nasty stuff.

“Cleaning the ladies since 1980”

Since: Nov 10

Your cervix

#16 Jun 25, 2011
I say take a big anal douche hold it in and just when he thinks hes gonna get a golden shower you give him a brown one instead he will never wanna have anything that comes out of you again anywhere near him !!!!!
Big Johnson

Waddy, KY

#17 Jun 30, 2011
It's sterile and I like the taste. Go for it. Make sure to use a bucket to catch the rest and use a sponge to soak it up and take a sponge bath.
wow

United States

#18 Jun 30, 2011
WTF???
lol

United States

#19 Jun 30, 2011
Actually it's not really sterile and can transmit disease. Not to mention the gross out factor...
DOC

AOL

#20 Jun 30, 2011
lol wrote:
Actually it's not really sterile and can transmit disease. Not to mention the gross out factor...
Think about it. If it wasnt sterile everyone whould have a chronic bladder/kidney infection.
lol

United States

#21 Jun 30, 2011
Look it up, then you know why it's NOT so healthy
seriously

Columbus, OH

#22 Jul 8, 2011
wtf is wrong with yall??? lmfao 4 real!!! love it! need a good laugh like this every now and then!
Tempted

Frankfort, KY

#23 Jul 8, 2011
YEA. go ahead and do it , then kiss him and leave him afterwards. Really tho, could you respect him enough to stay with him after you pissed in his mouth? If you can and do, then you're as bad off as he is. If you don't do it, then you may lose him but at least you'll be keeping your self-respect.
DOC

AOL

#24 Jul 9, 2011
lol wrote:
Look it up, then you know why it's NOT so healthy
OK, "O wise one one," tell us what "you" know about it. In the last century Drs. would test for diabetes by tasting the patients urine. And in some countrys they still do.
Who cares

El Monte, CA

#25 Jul 9, 2011
Well heres my theory if he wants to drink piss tell him to lay on his back open his mouth and cut loose heck if a baby can do im sure he can to... Thats just sick but to each his/her own

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min ChromiuMan 137,730
Girlfriend 3 hr Cris 1
Meritor 4 hr Lol 6
Devils Hollow Hill 6 hr calling bs 16
dustin dean & amber smith 7 hr young moolah baby 16
Rand Paul inserts both feet in his own mouth! 9 hr Rands the man 17
help, I need an opinion. 10 hr Steph 7
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]