First Prev
of 2
Next Last
junkman

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2012
i am looking for a good resonable mechanic
am having several issues with my car.any suggestions
someone said goodyear but i am not sure.
thanks
the best

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2012
The best in this area and honest is Sam Hulker. hE is under Sams in Mink Run rd Grafenburg. he used to work at the national guard and a big auto dealership in town. He has done many jobs for me..
h2020

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Me!!! What do you need done
Death

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2012
junkman wrote:
i am looking for a good resonable mechanic
am having several issues with my car.any suggestions
someone said goodyear but i am not sure.
thanks
What I can't do myself, I use Stephen's Garage, Elite Performance and stay from the dealerships. David (Stephans) and Richard (Elite) will treat you right.
What is wrong with your auto?
junkman

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2012
i have a coolant leak and i am sure its not the water pump. its on a 08 ford focus.when you park it after a short time it stops leaking
junkman

United States

#6 Nov 2, 2012
where is stephens garage???
junkman

United States

#7 Nov 2, 2012
h2020 were r you located
2 cents

United States

#10 Nov 2, 2012
Hey junkman I can help u. What's your email and I can give you info
sheri

United States

#11 Nov 2, 2012
2 cent give out your email, he shouldnt be the one to give him. Learn some cyber etticate, u r the one getting paid. Do i have to spell it out for you. How would he know u r not a spammer wanting a valid email address to sell for 20 cent to phishers.....smh
2 cents

United States

#12 Nov 2, 2012
I wouldn't put anything other than my 2 cents on this trash talking website. You never know what kinda info people can get from you. And I am not really needing work all that bad. But if junkman wants I could call him or message him or work out some way to help .
h2020

United States

#13 Nov 2, 2012
Frankfort
Death

United States

#14 Nov 3, 2012
junkman wrote:
where is stephens garage???
Choatesville for Chism.

Bobby Miller on US 60.

Richard Standifer at Elite off East Main.

Coleman Giles if it's a Chevy.

I've used all 4 of these guys and all are honest and do good work.

Did you check for water in your oil (blown head gasket)? Dip stick will be milky.

How long has it been since you changed your in-line oil filter?

Can't tell you no more without looking at it and listen to it run. Sorry ">)
Death

United States

#15 Nov 3, 2012
junkman wrote:
i have a coolant leak and i am sure its not the water pump. its on a 08 ford focus.when you park it after a short time it stops leaking
Clean off the motor good then put something under the motor to catch any leaks. Sounds like a high pressure hose leaking. Check and dry off all hoses that run to/from the radiator, then start the car. You may have to run the RPM's up some to put pressure on the hoses and check ALL clamps. Advance Auto and Auto Zone will test it for free but their machine is a small hand held that gives you a code. That code will at least give you some ideal of where to look. Good luck.
junkman

United States

#16 Nov 5, 2012
not a head gast i have had that happen on another car symptoms are not the same ..it only leaks
after you have turned the car off.and then it dosent leak very much.checked the oil its just dirty..lol
i have not ruled out the water pump going out.
but i have listened and its not rattiling
thermostat control box maybe.
junkman

United States

#17 Nov 5, 2012
death i know colmen giles and bobby miller
so i might know you to...do you know james green
Death

United States

#18 Nov 5, 2012
junkman wrote:
death i know colmen giles and bobby miller
so i might know you to...do you know james green
Don't know Green, worked with Bobby's wife at KSP and have known Giles for about 25 years. If you have ever met Coleman, me and the ole man is around, you'll know me. I'm the one with grease, oil,etc. all over me. I also have long hair. I love to work on trucks. When we moved to Bald Knob, we rented the ole farm that belong to Mrs. Marcum. Later we bought Dan & Tammy Cook's place on Mt. Zion where we have been for almost 19 yrs. We live next door to Mr. Monroe (plumber). Damn good one if you ever need one.
Sheila

Frankfort, KY

#19 Dec 22, 2012
h2020 wrote:
Me!!! What do you need done
I have a 96 Lincoln Town Car and have replaced the trunk lid motor once and it's completely broken again. I read online that a mechanic/body person can make the trunk a manual close trunk that will still work via the trunk button on the door. Is that true? Can you do it? How much?
Sharri

Shelbyville, KY

#20 Dec 22, 2012
Don't use A-1 Transmission on Gayle street. They messed my car up. I think they were coked up or drunk while they worked on it..
Bill

Portage, MI

#21 Dec 23, 2012
Anthony Schwaniger or Richard at elite
what

Kansas City, MO

#22 Dec 23, 2012
Chance Watkins is good bobby miller showed him everything he knows I would go to him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Harrumph 170,663
Camry Montgomery 36 min huh 4
News Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault 1 hr little Timmy 57
Jus got out of court rolling through the countr... 1 hr Stan the Klan man 1
Elkhorn Middle School 2 hr Roach 6
Tabitha 3 hr Pathetic 2
Anybody's good food 4 hr Food clown 1

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages