Chris Hellard on US Hwy 421 North

Chris Hellard on US Hwy 421 North

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Accident Victim

Frankfort, KY

#1 Aug 5, 2010
This man rear-ended my vehicle at 55 mph (by his own admission to the Shelby County Sheriff's deputy) on July 27th. This is NOT gossip or bashing. There is an official police report to support these facts. Also withnesses. HE STILL HASN'T REPORTED THIS TO HIS INSURANCE COMPANY!!! MY VEHICLE WAS TOTALLED!!! I am without a vehicle because of this. I have no way to get to doctor's visits, to do a job search or to get to/from a job if I get one. I'm trying to get in touch with him to ask WHY he hasn't yet contacted his insurance company so this can be taken care of!! If anyone knows how to contact him I'd appreciate the information!!!
Well

New Albany, IN

#2 Aug 5, 2010
If you have a police report that shows he was at fault and his insurance company name you can call them and set up a claim and they should be able to get in touch with him. Hope that helps!
duh

Demotte, IN

#3 Aug 5, 2010
Hes in prison has been thats why you cant get nothin done.
well

Shelbyville, KY

#4 Aug 5, 2010
you can report it to his insurance company yourself
2Duh

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2010
Theres 2 chris hellards from this town and no the other one is not locked up.
Dayum

Frankfort, KY

#6 Aug 7, 2010
You might be surprised how many people there are out there driving around like idiots tearing other peoples cars up and don't have insurance and could care less about anything or anyone else but themselves. As long as they can drive away that's all that matters.
Rebecca Joseph

Frankfort, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2010
Accident Victim wrote:
This man rear-ended my vehicle at 55 mph (by his own admission to the Shelby County Sheriff's deputy) on July 27th. This is NOT gossip or bashing. There is an official police report to support these facts. Also withnesses. HE STILL HASN'T REPORTED THIS TO HIS INSURANCE COMPANY!!! MY VEHICLE WAS TOTALLED!!! I am without a vehicle because of this. I have no way to get to doctor's visits, to do a job search or to get to/from a job if I get one. I'm trying to get in touch with him to ask WHY he hasn't yet contacted his insurance company so this can be taken care of!! If anyone knows how to contact him I'd appreciate the information!!!
Which Chris Hellard are you talking about??
Don Pardo

Frankfort, KY

#8 Aug 7, 2010
Will the real chris hellard please fess up!!
Know

Louisville, KY

#9 Aug 7, 2010
Accident Victim wrote:
Contact his insurance company and advise what happen. I had a similar situation and I did that.
Accident Victim

Frankfort, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2010
It took 2 weeks for his insurance company to reach him and to get me a rental car. I couldn't even get to doctor's appointments! I finally was able to get the ball rolling. THANKS EVERYBODY FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!
ohgo

Frankfort, KY

#11 Aug 12, 2010
How come this guy didn tell his insurance ppl for so long? Police report says it all.
Tell ya

United States

#12 Aug 15, 2010
He lives about 1-1/2 to 2 miles up 421n (bald knob road) on left, they were tryin to haul it off about a week an a half ago, there was about 10 of them tryin to get it on a trailer but they couldn't. Ashley can do lots better than him, what's she thinking? He is going to drag her further down. She likes me but feels stuck with him, said she wants out but they been together for quite a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Abdhul 148,946
Frankfort hospital 36 min Truth 25
Moter cycle wreck 127 38 min Truth 28
Jenny Hurst 42 min Think of your chi... 4
I HATE fireworks!! 1 hr fireworks n poverty 1
Is God Gender fluid? 5 hr Just wait 5
Matt bevins fold the cards 10 hr Things To Ponder 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages