Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

What yall think bout the CO's at the jail? Personally I did not like any of them when I was locked up.
Just saying

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

Your name is appropriate.
leo

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Just saying wrote:
Your name is appropriate.
Is your brother named DUMBER?
Change

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

Time for a NEW JAILER
blah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

Oh good god here we go another "hardened" criminal bitching because the accommodations at the grey bar hotel weren't up to par. What's wrong? They didn't fluff your pillow and put the mint on there every morning?!
Geez

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

Can't do the time, don't do the crime.
oh heck

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

They were out of lube.
Doc

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

Judged:

Dumb wrote:
What yall think bout the CO's at the jail? Personally I did not like any of them when I was locked up.
Not to be a smart azz or anything but, dont like it? Dont go to jail!! Duhhh...
DarK Helmet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

Judged:

You keep saying dont do anything wrong, it doesnt take much to goto jail in this town, let alone get a ticket for some BS charge like dark tint that says its legal on the back window, he'll probably make detective soon, lol. Bottom line is its all about money and the retarted officials we have building a court house in the middle of a reccesion, brilliant move, lmao...
i thinks u are funny

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

im readin all these post an im laughin my ass off at all of u dumbass on here cry cry cry babes if u cant post anything better dont i cant take it anymore im laughin so hard at u idiots
MPH

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

I don't think jail is a place where they WANT you to like it, or the people that work there. The CO's aren't there to coddle you and be nice. Jail is a place for those who have been stupid enough to do something wrong go to hopefully deter them from doing it again. Obviously, if you have been there enough times to critique the people that work there, you have a problem.
Mom of toddler

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

I couldn't agree more with most of you. I had to spend a week there. Guess what I DO WHAT I HAVE TO SO THAT I NEVER GO BACK!! I got lucky when I was there most of my cellies were nice to me. But god help you if you are on any meds. Mine got all messed up. So like everyone has said its no Hilton and if u don't like it ....don't go!
Truly

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

MPH wrote:
I don't think jail is a place where they WANT you to like it, or the people that work there. The CO's aren't there to coddle you and be nice. Jail is a place for those who have been stupid enough to do something wrong go to hopefully deter them from doing it again. Obviously, if you have been there enough times to critique the people that work there, you have a problem.
You don't have to be IN the jail to experience the callousness of some of the people that work there. Ever went to bail someone out and talked to one of them through the window? Very slow process with a side of sarcasm.
Truly

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

DarK Helmet wrote:
You keep saying dont do anything wrong, it doesnt take much to goto jail in this town, let alone get a ticket for some BS charge like dark tint that says its legal on the back window, he'll probably make detective soon, lol. Bottom line is its all about money and the retarted officials we have building a court house in the middle of a reccesion, brilliant move, lmao...
True.
The money was already appropriated to renovate the courthouse, though. I wish they'd leave it in the current building and put a facade on it to make it look more court-esque...or at least better parking arrangements for visitors. They act like you should be punished for having to be in the building.
MPH

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Truly wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be IN the jail to experience the callousness of some of the people that work there. Ever went to bail someone out and talked to one of them through the window? Very slow process with a side of sarcasm.
Think about it...along with police officers, the jail sees people at their worst and, more than likely, most stupid. If that were your job, wouldn't you be a bit cynical about people?
Free

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

juicy wrote:
I hate the guard with that tattoo on her arm. She's. B****
What ever happen to her? I was locked up for a couple weeks and I didn't see her.
lovely

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Free wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever happen to her? I was locked up for a couple weeks and I didn't see her.
was her name Regina?
shall i say

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

if ya dont like it bond out..... miss yount is the shi t
GOD Bless the TENN

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

DarK Helmet wrote:
Love your mind. I bet you look at the new improved laws on insider trading that elected officials been abusing..nearly put us all back to Depression era. Open market..no rules for lenders. Cost of each 120 new courthouses build in KY..The 120 New Jails, now privatly owned and ran for profit. Law is not about passion..Not about right or wrong. It is about money. If jails, have not proven effective (AMERICA HAS MORE PRISIONERS THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY) than why do the same things, and expect diffrent results. Jails have never worked. Other wise be no crime. Colors of the law that really breaks the laws..staggering.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Curtis Trophy 2 hr Special Opts Buddy 7
Jeremy sanders snitched on justin may ?!? 3 hr legit 5
Hey Aaron richy 5 hr MJR 5
I love you all 5 hr Friendly Stranger 3
"Will Rap for Food" Hip hop show at the Brick A... 5 hr Friendly Stranger 2
Free Speech 5 hr hovel 11
help please 5 hr me me 2
•••
•••