Name of these young mothers getting f...

Name of these young mothers getting freebies

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Taxpayer

AOL

#1 Jul 27, 2011
Missy Doss
another payer

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2011
No wonder there is no money for social security with all these kids getting pregnant and living off Of government assistance. However, calling them out will not convince them to get jobs and take care of business! It only makes things worse!
yoyo

United States

#3 Jul 27, 2011
Lets just call out those that abuse system... dont try to get jobs but stay high on drugs and keep nails done and get their food stamps cards out of their coach purse....
yoyo

United States

#4 Jul 27, 2011
Purses... sorry Editor
Megan Graffis

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2011
MEGAN GRAFFIS
taxpayer2

Frankfort, KY

#6 Jul 27, 2011
allie paul, angie shelton shall i go on?
OMG

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jul 27, 2011
Tooo many to name!!!!!!!!
r u sure

Cypress, TX

#8 Jul 27, 2011
Taxpayer wrote:
Missy Doss
for one if ur going to start something make sure u actually know her name. It's misty and her husband workday his ass off to have what they have
scandelousfemale s

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jul 27, 2011
Tabitha Redmon FOR SURRRRRRRRRRRRE got like 4 kids by 3 dads
OMGG

Frankfort, KY

#10 Jul 28, 2011
I acually had somebody suggest I get a second job when they aint got 1!!!!But they on every kind of help,welfare you can think of IM NOT
manhole

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jul 29, 2011
dawn lewis
taxpayer

AOL

#12 Jul 30, 2011
r u sure wrote:
<quoted text> for one if ur going to start something make sure u actually know her name. It's misty and her husband workday his ass off to have what they have
then why section 8 and live in a nice brick home better than I with a swimming pool. Hey I'm a neighbor I know what goes on there.
Response

Frankfort, KY

#13 Jul 31, 2011
When one becomes a parent; a mature, committed, loving, nurturing parent understands that, for the first several years of their child(ren)'s life, they will have to give up a certain amount of freedom/socializing. Rather than ripping & running, drinking & partying, their time will be spent properly caring for, bonding with, and educating their child(ren).

Anyone not prepared/willing to make this sacrifice should NOT have a child, at least not until such time that they are. Anything less than that is unfair to the child, who didn't ask to be born.

So, to all you 'BabyMamas' out there, quit dumping your kids off on the first person who agrees to take them; stop dragging the poor dears thru Wal-Mart at midnight, when they should be home in bed; and, for the love of God (if not your child), when you're driving in the car with them, please TURN OFF your cell phone & TURN DOWN your overly-loud music! Get yourself a job and work your ass off, like the majority of us.

The second you crawled into bed with 'BabyDaddy' and created a new life, you became an adult with responsibilities. Act like one!
misty doss

Frankfort, KY

#14 Aug 2, 2011
really your my neighbor really then why don't you come ask me about all this shit you are talking about and why I have what I have but really it's none of your dam business if you think you want to talk about me im home you should know since your my neighbor so come on over if your not chicken im waiting on you and since you know i'm home why hide your name you scaried?
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
then why section 8 and live in a nice brick home better than I with a swimming pool. Hey I'm a neighbor I know what goes on there.

Since: Aug 11

Frankfort, KY

#15 Aug 2, 2011
I can't help where you live or what you live in dam don't you have anything else better too do with your time guess not since you want to start on me you have opened your mouth about the wrong person and I agree my husband works his dam ass off for us to have what we have seems you must be jealous or something oh i'm still waiting your not here yet my neighbor.
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOSER

Frankfort, KY

#16 Aug 2, 2011
misty I dont know you but do u work? if you dont get any kind of assisisance then these people need to leave you alone its none of their business.....but if you do well then thats why they are saying that
alicia

Frankfort, KY

#17 Aug 2, 2011
ive known u for yrs n ur such a wonderful person n a great mother to ur kids. u bust ur ass off when ur at home. ur a stay at home mom thats always cleaning cooking n making sure err thing gets done. ppl need to quit judging u. u n rl r great ppl n would do anything for anybody
pebbles

Frankfort, KY

#18 Aug 2, 2011
Sasha and Kerya Smith will do anything to keep from working knowing they are very able to. They rather the state take care of there drug habits. what they going to do when they start drug testing people for assistance. Oh wait they going to sell there self for money.
thatspathetic

Frankfort, KY

#19 Aug 2, 2011
then they should just take the kids and let em starve
pebbles

Frankfort, KY

#20 Aug 2, 2011
I so agree. I seen Sasha down at expo few years ago one min she had her daughter the next the sheriff had her looking for her mom. WTF and she still has her I would have taken that child along time ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cash Express Versailles Road 1 hr Blood 6
Hot cougars or horny women (Jun '12) 3 hr todd 25
Frankfort Forum is Stupid and Vulgar 3 hr Town Critic 2
Internet servics 3 hr Republican Rottwe... 8
I like to send a big Boo Hoo and the middle fin... 4 hr DANG 6
The COT Disaster 4 hr WHO AM I 46
UK Sucks 5 hr bbn 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages