holmes street bikini car wash!
g dog

United States

#69 May 3, 2013
that one chick looks like the Marlboro man with titties!
Pills-bury

Lititz, PA

#70 May 3, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Cover up those muffin tops girls! All you got going for you is there are some desperate old perverts that gets off on seeing someone in a bikini, obviously it doesn't matter what is in the bikini's. Gross nasty cellulite hanging over the edges of the bikini and trash tats, and then to beat it all, the nasty mouth of hers on topix makes her a real world class huh. Barfarama! Puke Puke!
Muffin tops??? Looked more like a busted can of biscuits to me!!!
Tax Truth

Frankfort, KY

#71 May 3, 2013
To the person who claimed they contacted SOS (sec. of State) they could care less. Unless they are an LLC or a Corp...they have no dog in that fight. Another thing they can conduct business as a Sole Prop and report under their ind. taxes. However....You need a business lic. you get that from the City...I can assure you that with this whole post someone may very well stop in and see you...not threatening just stating facts so be prepared if that in fact does happen. Business lic are not much...it is a yearly fee and you must pay the City tax based on incomed earned. It does not matter to me what kind of business you are running I am a female I seen the car wash I have nothing to say for one reason...I have my own life to worry about and getting in someone elses well I just dont have the time...just wanted to put the TRUTH of the matter out there about taxes and SOS...I work for Revenue so therefore I know a little more than the SOS poster....just stick to the law and there will be no issue...I am not sure how many work there and who if any would be considered employees but the only thing that I see they need at this point to "start" would be business lic.....
fdztgewr

Louisville, KY

#72 May 3, 2013
how let the dogs out ruff ruff
fdztgewr

Louisville, KY

#73 May 3, 2013
looke like thay started a dog pound down ther
Classygirl

Marysville, IN

#74 May 3, 2013
Be sure to ck out the bikini shot of the 3 of them on Christina Flynn's fb page.
bahaha

Louisville, KY

#75 May 3, 2013
g dog

United States

#76 May 3, 2013
I wanna pee in her butt!
red rocket

United States

#77 May 3, 2013
I heard they will let you fart in their face for a dollar extra!
loves me some hookers

United States

#78 May 3, 2013
personally I don't see why people make fun of women with no teeth. this is a good thing I think. I have had several bj's from women on Holmes st and they all hurt. I want a toothless one.
LMFAO

Lawrenceburg, KY

#79 May 3, 2013
bahaha wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/chris tina.flynn.374
The gal in this photo on the left, her belly looks like cottage cheese, the middle one looks like trailor trash with all her trash tats and last but not least appears to have no teeth. Hey baby can I get a BJ from the toothless one?
Hang in there

Duluth, GA

#80 May 3, 2013
CHRISTINA FLYNN wrote:
If there was a wallet stolen then why wasn't there a police report!! If my wallet was stolen with my bank card exspecialy with my bank card in it& I know I just got my car washed then I would have made a police report but there wasn't one cuz it didn't happen!! BUT I LOVE WHEN PLL MAKE SHIT UP!! LMAO!! Looks like all y'all harem didn't do nothing but get us customer!! LMFAO!!I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU ALL I REALY DO!! Iam sorry some of us work for a living& not layen on are backs popen kid's out living off the government!! LMFAO!! Did you all forget who Iam married to why would I need to steal anything Iam well taken care of!! FUCKENHATERS!! BEAT NONE YOU HOE'S STOP BY& SAY IT TO MY FACE BITCHES!!!!
Great job you stole my idea. LOL. I know it will work keep your head up and your mitts soapy
real man

Brooklyn, NY

#81 May 3, 2013
You go girls. Great job, that how great businesses start, save your bread and by the fall you can do it professionally and in a better equiped place. Very impressed with your initiative. There will be a lot of resistance, dont let that deter you.
Now the positive comments will come, it takes a couragious man to get them going
Help Needed

Casco, MI

#82 May 3, 2013
If you don't have a bikini, would you be overqualified?
Scotty

Louisville, KY

#83 May 3, 2013
Hay gurls you can wash my cars and trucks call me 18593293161
Lips

Apopka, FL

#85 May 4, 2013
not scared dnt nd drama wrote:
Well taken car of then why u gotta wrk???my man would never let me flaunt my self fo other men and I look damn good too.specially all over holmes,st tackey....u r tash grl ....
Thats what you call sad that ur man has to control you...she is a young girl and its no diff than going to a swimming pool with ur kids....really need to lose the jealousy!
Lips

Apopka, FL

#86 May 4, 2013
shew wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and by the way my husband wouldn't screw you with someone else's d*ck. You are trash. Why would he want to drive a pinto when he has a Cadillac at home. And you're on broke down raggedy a$$ pinto at that! Your "business" won't last a week.
I think this oneis mad so she prolly did do ur husband!
Curious

Frankfort, KY

#87 May 4, 2013
Where is car wash anyways? When is it open hours?

“Nice game, dicksuckers”

Since: Nov 10

Shelby,NC

#89 May 4, 2013
Sh~T almost wrecked my Denali when i drove down hoe alley never thought id have to take dental dam to a car wash but ill be down there on the reg!

“It stinks”

Since: Oct 10

Poopville

#90 May 4, 2013
They let me give them a Boston steamer for 5 bones more totally worth it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min tat tvam asi 142,315
Amy Beard 1 hr Alan 8
Is Smashburger coming to Frankfort? 1 hr Marcus 10
Mark Hockensmith 6 hr pay me 1
round of applause to you 8 hr common sense... 11
Frankfort Plant Board 8 hr SoSad 4
Christina Flynn pregnant 9 hr wtf 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages