Why would you not be with someone if ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
to "yea"

River Grove, IL

#21 Sep 25, 2012
try being a better mom instead of being on topix all day! your crazy isn't all that's showing- so is your ISP wink wink
bohica

Chicago, IL

#22 Sep 25, 2012
It could be that you both have the same mom and dad. It's frowned upon. But ok only if you're 2nd cousins.
be happy

Lawrenceburg, KY

#23 Sep 26, 2012
Hmmmm....I think there is more to it than what you're saying,but that's your business.However you started this topic like you wanted answers.There is no one or their opinion that can keep him away if he really loves you.I'm older and have loved more than once and I know that when you love someone enough,you will find a way to be with them.If his friends think you're not good for him,they must be looking into your past.WE all have a past,some worse than others.Mine isn't pretty,so I do not judge.If he really loves you,he won't give a crap about what others think!
Funny

Frankfort, KY

#24 Sep 26, 2012
Everyone is assuming that this couple is m/f. Would you feel the same if the couple were m/m or f/f. Think about it!
obviously

United States

#25 Sep 26, 2012
I don't know what your situation is, but if it was true love , I will tell you that even family & friends could not keep u apart. That's a fact. My son was in a very horrible relationship that he thought was great. He truly was in love. Was even planning on getting married. He was kept from all of his friends & yes, for the most part, his family too. But was blinded by the head games she played with him. She truky knew how ti work him. Sad thing is, all the friends & family did try liking her but could not because he changed so drastically for the worse when with her. There had been so many times she had done things behind his back to others. But I don't think none of it compared to when he learned she was cheating on him. Oh yeah, of course, she denies it all! In the end we have proof on some of the things she did. To mke all that even worse, it even ended up being quite a few guys she had been with! She's not very old & has already been with just as many men as her age #!! But friends & family only step in because they love you & do not want you hurt. Family will be there forever. So will a true friend. Something must be wrong if they all are against u being together. R u keeping him from them? Or would u admit it? If he's that crazy abiut u he's going to believe u no matter what. My son still wanted her back after all she did. I could not believe how foolish he was! If he had, he woukd probably never had a friend left again & nobody in family to turn. U can only take so much. This girl destroyed him & in a way still is trying. There's another. matter ciming up soon too. & its all about spitefullnes! She's a liar thief, control freak,cheater,manipulatertroub le making b####..& so much more! & getting ready soon to find out she's messed up big time! The other issue she's trying to cause trouble with him. Its going to backfire on her, big time! She did something illegally & is going to have charges brought against her over it. But yet she thinks she's going to hurt him! Lol..anyway, sorry! My main pioint! U mite give it time. It may not wrk out @ all. Idk. But u r the 1 who knows ur situation. As I said, if its meant to be, ut will.be. its not the end of the world & life does move on! Good luck
That Guy

Shepherdsville, KY

#26 Sep 26, 2012
Funny wrote:
Everyone is assuming that this couple is m/f. Would you feel the same if the couple were m/m or f/f. Think about it!
No thanks. You feel free to, though.
Yea

United States

#27 Sep 26, 2012
One party has 1 friend that thought they kept the other away when they didn't never told this person to do anything. The " friend is unhappy with them selfs so brought the other person to their level. Everyone that knows this person says the same thing! I was very good to this person in the realtionship and every one involved in it.
hearts

Mooresville, NC

#28 Sep 26, 2012
I have been dealing with the same thing for three years. We both still say we love each other and the only thing that keeps us from being together is fear of repeating past events. Yet we behave like a couple....its weird.
Yea

United States

#29 Sep 26, 2012
We don't see each other alot but when we do its like boom! Love everywhere. Then the next day one of us is saying I'm not going backwards ?
hearts

Mooresville, NC

#30 Sep 26, 2012
Exactly....same with me
MySit

United States

#31 Sep 26, 2012
Family that hated me anyway won emotionally. Love should prevail; but right now in mind that's only in books & movies.
Yea

United States

#32 Sep 26, 2012
Hummmmmm
u cant stop it

Orlando, FL

#33 Sep 26, 2012
My daughter was in a relationship for two years with a wonderful youngman, high school sweetheats, his mother did not think she was good enough, his parents had a bitter divorce and he has a wonderful father who loved my daughter and she loved him in the end I believe their young relationship reminded his mother of the failed one with his father. She treated my daughter awful. Never approved, the kids paid the price. He and my daughter smiled and were so happy. I wish everday they will get back together in the future. He is out of state in his third year of college,, she a senior in high school. If its mean to be it will be.No one can stop true love.. no one..
obviously

United States

#34 Sep 28, 2012
I agree with hmmm...there's definately more to it all! Have u ever once in ur relationship (just once) said (I hate you, or, I don't want to be with you anymore, or, u make me sick, or anything along those lines? Truthfully?? & have u ever done anything just to get back @ him or to hurt him? Just out of spite? Truthfully? I'm very curious if u can honestly answer no to these qyestions. Because my sons ex girlfriend has done all the above, along with messing around on him with seversl guys..but yet, she wanted to keep putting. this bullcrap into his head that she loved him! All she's done was use him for so long & everyone who truly loves him saw straight thru her! But he would not listen. What's even funnier is that never thru their entire relationship could anyone ever tell that she was ever (in love) with my son! She was nothing but trouble & I still feel sorry for the next guy she's with. I'm just glad my son woke up. Because he was getting ready to absolutely lose everything he's ever had in his life! I sure pray u r nothing like her & that's why his friends & family don't approve!
Yea

United States

#35 Sep 28, 2012
I can say neither of us said thos things, as a matter of fact never screamed or yelled at each other
Woman

Frankfort, KY

#36 Sep 28, 2012
Yea wrote:
I can say neither of us said thos things, as a matter of fact never screamed or yelled at each other
Well since you aren't going to listen to anyone else's advice, listen to this: if a man wants to be with a woman he will be, no matter what. That guy doesn't want to be with you, bottom line. So your best bet is to move on to someone who does. Otherwise, this guy is going to waste as many years of your life as YOU ALLOW him to. Meanwhile the good guy you could have is marrying someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 169,011
Carla Van Horn wkyt drunk driving 25 min WOW 1
Red jeep Cherokee 55 min Hmmm 18
KSU Homecoming 1 hr End of story 19
Houston Wells seeks re-election 3 hr voter 5
Emmylou Billings 6 hr Citizen 13
Gibbys waitress 7 hr Regular customer 32

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages