Frustrated at home!
Sick if it!

Frankfort, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2012
For the past 6 months my household and family have been in turmoil. Every night after working hard all day and earning the ONLY living for our household, I come home to a drunk cat! And I'm sick if it! I work hard all day every day and the least my cat could do is stay sober like a normal pet! And at least twice a week, he's bringing another random cat into my house for one of his all night drunken sex-fests. It's disgusting. What do I do?
lol

Portage, MI

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Are ya serious? It the cat a metaphor for your husband or wife?
sheri

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Go see a doctor. Explain to him how much of a looser and a loner you are, which has affected your humor skills and hinders any opposite sex attraction. I m sure a pyschitrist will talk, treat and preaceibe something for you. I would suggest, start off by properly grooming yourself, take a shower immediately and retire your R2D2 tshirts. Its all down hill ride from there.
Oh btw, you were not funny, but since the giving season is coming up, i figured i give 2 minutes of my time to a needy
Sick if it!

Frankfort, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2012
sheri wrote:
Go see a doctor. Explain to him how much of a looser and a loner you are, which has affected your humor skills and hinders any opposite sex attraction. I m sure a pyschitrist will talk, treat and preaceibe something for you. I would suggest, start off by properly grooming yourself, take a shower immediately and retire your R2D2 tshirts. Its all down hill ride from there.
Oh btw, you were not funny, but since the giving season is coming up, i figured i give 2 minutes of my time to a needy
I'm so glad you posted your opinion. I am single and lonely. No one wants me and I can't even find anyone to hang around me except my drunk cat. I will go see a professional. I'm calling right now. Thank you so much for your kind words.
Sick if it!

Frankfort, KY

#5 Nov 5, 2012
sheri wrote:
I just found a psychiatrist to "preaceibe"me some meds, as you put it. Maybe one day I won't be such a "looser."
dill

Tinley Park, IL

#6 Nov 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="Sick if it!"]<quoted text>
I just found a psychiatrist to "preaceibe"me some meds, as you put it. Maybe one day I won't be such a "looser." [/QUOTE]

Lol...I too am a looser...
Mr B

Tucker, GA

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Sounds like the cat needs to lay off the sauce-er.
lonely

Portage, MI

#9 Nov 5, 2012
I'm lonely too lol. But im not a loser .. and I'm pretty attractive .. just can't find anyone worth my time. Your looking for "cookie" I'm looking for huge cock! Surely there's something to be done!!!!!
Butthole Surfer

Keller, TX

#11 Nov 5, 2012
@Lonely....IF you are female we need to.talk.
lonely

Portage, MI

#12 Nov 5, 2012
I am
Butthole Surfer

Keller, TX

#13 Nov 5, 2012
Well if i was to say give u my e mail and a # you can reach me at would u be interested in talking? My job has me out of town a lot though.
Sad

Frankfort, KY

#14 Nov 5, 2012
Wow. The horny losers in this town hog every damn thread. Well, at least a couple people got a laugh out of it before the sex fiends took it over.
wolf man

Frankfort, KY

#15 Nov 5, 2012
HOLE SH#@! i thought i seen it all. sick of it. you don't need a doc or meds what you need is to get you're cat in AA & a cat nip toy. lol this sh#@ is funny :):)
Brisbain

Frankfort, KY

#16 Nov 5, 2012
Do you have 5 cats? I only ask becouse I may of met you and you are not as alone as you think are.
Sick of it!

Frankfort, KY

#17 Nov 5, 2012
Brisbain wrote:
Do you have 5 cats? I only ask becouse I may of met you and you are not as alone as you think are.
No I have one cat. One drunk cat. I can't imagine coming home to 5 drunk cats.
Brisbain

Frankfort, KY

#19 Nov 5, 2012
That is so funny. You made my day. I know it is probably not funny to you at all, "sorry".
I voted

Frankfort, KY

#20 Nov 6, 2012
Rofl!! My dog has tha same prob! I'm startin a AA for pets!!
Brisbain

Finchville, KY

#21 Nov 6, 2012
Good for you! I voted also, "yea", AA for pets, What a concept. Get your pets and significant other on the wagon at the same time. I could of never thought of That. Good one. That is so funny...."sorry",Sic k of it; but you go it started with 5 drunk cats.
just me

United States

#22 Nov 7, 2012
My cat's always mad at me for me being drunk all the time! Oooops, well don't have a cat no more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Mickey402 149,730
ashley and jody smith 17 min Ashley 21
I Never Knew how much Racism there was in Frank... (Feb '13) 43 min Hang Hillary 123
hospital staff 47 min Really 8
Thieves on Mount Zion Road 1 hr big joe 62
amanda mccormick 1 hr Dsn 69
Pinnacle Apartments 1 hr Sad 2

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages