First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sally

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2010
Who wants to know who the rats are in Frankfort?
Sally

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2010
You never know if the rats are the person next door or if its the guy that says hes your bestfriend.
TruthOMeter

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2010
Guess what - people who don't do illegal stuff don't have to worry about who the rats are.
imao

Frankfort, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2010
youare
I Love

Huntington, IN

#5 Feb 10, 2010
TruthOMeter wrote:
Guess what - people who don't do illegal stuff don't have to worry about who the rats are.
your answer. goood no great answer
hoe hater

Frankfort, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2010
Heard Doug Harrod is ratting, while being on the ankle bracelet
fanman

Finchville, KY

#7 Feb 14, 2010
Add B. Hornbeck to that list of rats. How many times has he got out of trouble by ratting out everyone he knows?
yak

Dyer, TN

#8 Feb 14, 2010
druggie losers..get a job and stay off drugs you freakin' dingleberries
blah

Frankfort, KY

#9 Mar 4, 2010
i dont do drugs but i hear that brandon lily is ratin on everyone he knows while sitting in jail they made him an offer to rat out people in a plea bargin heard it from someone that knows him really well that keeps in touch with him and knowing him he probley is thats the kind of person he is i went to school with him
ITS MEthe one and only

Louisville, KY

#10 Sep 2, 2010
julie terrell is a RAT she dates jerry that works at handy market....stay away from her..and if you readin this you know who this is and u will have your day like we all do!
julie

United States

#11 Sep 7, 2010
whats your name sweetie?
lmao

Frankfort, KY

#12 Sep 9, 2010
whats it matter what her name is you know you done it to whitney ricky michelle candice and more working for the state boys quit frontin
julie

Mendota, IL

#13 Sep 9, 2010
First of all- U have no idea what the situation was- you can assume all u want but things arent always what they seem. And furthermore, maybe you should be upset with the crack dealers and the greedy ass people who will get anyone -including kids hooked on that sh^T- just to make a buck. Dont be pissed at people doing their jobs, unless of course u deal yourself. And dont hide behind a screen name- Im not. Say who u are.
fuckedup

Covington, KY

#14 Sep 10, 2010
you should not bring your probloms to a nother mans door step

Since: Sep 10

Frankfort, KY

#15 Sep 10, 2010
watch out for jessica smith, if she thinks she can get a reward she will turn people in, or if you make her mad which is pretty easy, all you gotta do is talk to her when she hasnt had her daily fill of percocet and she will turn you in for what ever she can make up,
julie

United States

#16 Sep 10, 2010
fuckedup wrote:
you should not bring your probloms to a nother mans door step
They actually did come straight to my door step with thier prolems- so they arent innocent bystanders by any means!
julie

United States

#17 Sep 10, 2010
ITS MEthe one and only wrote:
julie terrell is a RAT she dates jerry that works at handy market....stay away from her..and if you readin this you know who this is and u will have your day like we all do!
No, I dont know your name- so since this is over and sone with just hae the balls to say who u are...
julie

United States

#18 Sep 10, 2010
U know u can all make this about me- but if u play eventually u do pay...
realitive

Frankfort, KY

#19 Sep 15, 2010
but if you care so much why you a smoker and why be paid for it 100 dollars each person why didnt you do it for free cause you a crackhead and useless MOTHER and i dont use or sell im in the family and know you !!!!!!!!!!Truth hurts....
julie

Merrill, WI

#20 Sep 15, 2010
realitive wrote:
but if you care so much why you a smoker and why be paid for it 100 dollars each person why didnt you do it for free cause you a crackhead and useless MOTHER and i dont use or sell im in the family and know you !!!!!!!!!!Truth hurts....
who are u a relative of? Not me- becuz mine could spell- lol! Seriously- if you are a relative of that someone that was busted for being a crack-dealer, how could you call anyone a crackhead? like I SAID JUST CALL ME, U THINK U KNOW ME, THEN CALL ME, we can discuss this like adults.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
banta's security & investigations (Jan '13) 1 hr former resident 49
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 148,150
She said she wanted a sugar daddy i said good l... 2 hr Maurk 12
Sowers in bed with FPB 2 hr dusty 5
Brittany Herrell (Sep '15) 2 hr Paul who 17
confederate memorial in louisville 3 hr mac 2
Why Did Tim Childersry Spray Paint “Sky Lab” O... 3 hr Dub McPith 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages